Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] Gridseed 5 chip miners Shipping from UK to worldwide - page 11. (Read 15083 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Maybe it's a good thing to put in the OP what you'll need to run it besides what you sell. I've copied this from one of the many gridseed threads:

10 X Gridseed Miner
1 X Controller (no computer required to use the miner)
3 x 12V 30A DC industrial power supply (1 spare for no downtime!! 2 to power 10 miners)
1 x 13 Port UNITEK usb hub (high performance and quality important for stability)
12 x 2.5mm DC power cables (2 spare cables)
10 x usb mini data cables
1 x 1A usb charger with usb micro cable (to power the controller)
1 x network cable
4 x Country power adaptor (choice of AU, EU, US) to plug in 2 power supplies, usb hub and controller

As far as I can see that's slightly overdone, and when you want to mine without SHA256 you'll probably be done with just a powered USB hub instead of all the power supplies. The controller that you have on the site, it's recommended for 15. Is it possible to do 20 with it? Or is 15 the max?

I'd want to receive the package, connect with cables I bought ahead instead of "getting it on friday and only be able to run on monday evening because I had to find all the cables and stuff" Wink

Every minute delay will cost money now Cheesy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Hi there,

Just tried to order and was going to use paypal, but Coinbase(bitcoin) is the only option.

Am I missing something?

Cheers

Dave

Hi,

yeah you missed a post last page. Paypal temporarily disabled as they have put a limit on our account due to sudden increased activity. They are wanting some invoices and documentation from us before they will left the hold. It doesn't affect anyone who has already paid with paypal but at present we are unable to withdraw funds from our account so until they have lifted this we need to offer BTC or bank transfer only unfortunately. We are looking at adding a seperate credit / debit card option for people over the next day or so to enable people to purchase with confidence. Also happy to offer escrow via a trusted provider on this site

Hi

Ah yes - thanks for the clarification.  I'll pay with bitcoin a little later (I'll have to visit my secret bunker containing my bitcoin stash Grin ).  Just a small order for now, but if I'm happy with the technology and the service I suspect I may be placing larger orders in the future  Smiley

Cheers

Dave

OK, if you want to pay bitcoin then please confirm when done as we have to manually complete the order from Coinbase.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hi there,

Just tried to order and was going to use paypal, but Coinbase(bitcoin) is the only option.

Am I missing something?

Cheers

Dave

Hi,

yeah you missed a post last page. Paypal temporarily disabled as they have put a limit on our account due to sudden increased activity. They are wanting some invoices and documentation from us before they will left the hold. It doesn't affect anyone who has already paid with paypal but at present we are unable to withdraw funds from our account so until they have lifted this we need to offer BTC or bank transfer only unfortunately. We are looking at adding a seperate credit / debit card option for people over the next day or so to enable people to purchase with confidence. Also happy to offer escrow via a trusted provider on this site

Hi

Ah yes - thanks for the clarification.  I'll pay with bitcoin a little later (I'll have to visit my secret bunker containing my bitcoin stash Grin ).  Just a small order for now, but if I'm happy with the technology and the service I suspect I may be placing larger orders in the future  Smiley

Cheers

Dave
BintexFutures
Hi there,

Am I missing something?

Cheers

Dave

Hi,

Activity: 77
Hi there,

Am I missing something?

Cheers

Dave
BintexFutures
OK,

I have been through and marked all completed BTC orders as complete.

If anyone who has paid by BTC still doesn't have a completed order showing in their accoun can they please contact me to let me know so I can investigate.
BintexFutures
sorry Flep, yes you need to register as EU VAT free customer, send me your VAT and company reg details buy PM, we then approve your accoutn and you will see the VAT removed when you get to checkout.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Is it possible to pay for a set (maybe two) without VAT? We have an active VAT number for our company in CY so it should be possible to deliver without VAT Smiley

Could you answer this one? Haven't seen a response yet  Roll Eyes
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is there a version of cgminer, bfgminer or sgminer to drive these if I wanted to run them without the controller card?

If you want to run without a Controller that's fine but you need to be running linux

Maybe Minepeon in a Raspberry?

I want one piece to Brazil. Can you ship soon?
Pm me please for the deposit detail, thanks!
Activity: 108
There is a lot of info about these units here -

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=13314.0
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
just be patient... we are under the first ones in europe to test it Smiley
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
i have another unrelated question to the operating system. I read in several places on this forum that there is a new firmware or something of that nature coming out that will boost the scrypt hashrate to 500Ks/s does anyone know if there is any truth to this??
BintexFutures
The problem here is that gridchip code me tat ion is not yet translated to English and conflicting info keeps coming up.  It seems there are cpu miner compilations in Linux windows 32 and 64 bit available bit gridseed themselves state only linux without a control box. These are brand new to market and only prerelease beta units are out in the wild at present.  No doubt with their popularity in the community a massive support network will be in place very quickly
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Is there a version of cgminer, bfgminer or sgminer to drive these if I wanted to run them without the controller card?

If you want to run without a Controller that's fine but you need to be running linux
I thought you could use Win32 to run these, that is what I was told here before I purchased one

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Enquiry Louis
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 19:52:24 +0000

the controller board allows them to be a standalone miner. They can be run from a 32 bit PC for sure, can't guarantee 64bit at tje moment

That is a 32 bit PC on Linux not on win. Apologies if there was any confusion I (probably wrongly) assume scrypt miners are running linux not win
Are u telling me these will not run in Windows? Scrypt miners run in windows and linux, I asked the question before I placed the order if this would run under windows

I am running two of these off a Win8 64bit PC without much trouble. I have read of problems with COM ports higher than 9 but a few will work fine. Use the Win 32bit drivers.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
i think we simply need one of these software.. https://github.com/gridseed
it's a modification of either cgminer or cpuminer..
both can be compiled under linux or under windows ( windows might be a little bit complicated: using MinGW )

we have to choose.. either cheap & fast product OR good documentation ^^
I am a meat Popsicle

I thought you could use Win32 to run these, that is what I was told here before I purchased one

the controller board allows them to be a standalone miner. They can be run from a 32 bit PC for sure, can't guarantee 64bit at tje moment

That is a 32 bit PC on Linux not on win. Apologies if there was any confusion I (probably wrongly) assume scrypt miners are running linux not win
Are u telling me these will not run in Windows? Scrypt miners run in windows and linux, I asked the question before I placed the order if this would run under windows
BintexFutures

I am a meat Popsicle

BintexFutures

Pages:
Jump to: