Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] Gridseed 5 chip miners Shipping from UK to worldwide - page 15. (Read 15082 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Ok I think it is the estimate shipping button that is faulty.  If you go through checkout process you will get told shipping amount and given options before you get to payment. Don't have time to debug the estimate button right now but will have a look later.
BintexFutures
OP, are you sure that UK does not require CE for electronics import from outside EU?

Thanks

It depends on the purpose of the import. I will send you some links later when I am home
Activity: 896
OP, are you sure that UK does not require CE for electronics import from outside EU?

Thanks
BintexFutures
Out with the dogs. Will look when I get back in. Seems odd because I get the options when I go to checkout
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
i'm tring to get shipping cost to italy - Rome but still no option, only

Pickup From Store     £0.00

Undecided
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
where are you located?

Warwickshire. I tried clearing my cookies and trying again, but I'm still seeing the same (lack of) options. If it helps, I'm trying to order the 10-pack of gridseed miners.

As an aside, are you getting any of the control boards in?
BintexFutures
Just checked, shipping option seemed to work fine for me? recorded delivery or special delivery.

This is what I see:

where are you located?

This is what I see

Just checked, shipping option seemed to work fine for me? recorded delivery or special delivery.

This is what I see:

BintexFutures
Well you've been around on the forums for a while. I think it looks legit, but you need to add a shipping option to the checkout process. I'm not driving all the way up to leeds to collect. Smiley

When do you expect to have these in stock? If I pay in BTC, will you refund the same amount in BTC if they're turned away by customs due to CE marks?

BintexFutures
Well you've been around on the forums for a while. I think it looks legit, but you need to add a shipping option to the checkout process. I'm not driving all the way up to leeds to collect. Smiley

When do you expect to have these in stock? If I pay in BTC, will you refund the same amount in BTC if they're turned away by customs due to CE marks?

Should be Royal Mail recorded or Special delivery or International Signed for at checkout, I will have a look and see why it isn't working.

Refund will be at the GBP price we received  from you. We can't account for BTC volatility because Gridseed only accept Fiat currency, if Gridseed accepted BTC we would be able to refund in the same.
BintexFutures
OK, apologies was in the car earlier. Will respond properly now

some questions remain open..

1. do the miners have the important CE logo to ensure they can pass customs?

No at present the miners do not have CE logo. This is not mandatory for imports into UK. German customs do seize goods without CE marking, UK do not.

my personal name and status as a director on there
2. no.. whats your name? why don't you have a phone number?
[/quote]

as per my other thread

My name is Dean Hannan and I am a director of this and other companies, you are welcome to check me out on the web, I will appear as a director of several companies, some of which are registered to the address above.

I don't have a phone number on there because I get sick of time wasting spam calls. If you want my number PM ne, you can have my personal mobile number and a landline no problem.

3. what's the name of your company? on the webseite we can read "INDIE GLOW LTD"

company name is Indie Glow ltd, registered with Companies House Scotland. the registered address is that of our formation agent Rapid formations
4. what does "LS21 3JP" tell me?

it is our Postcode, the equivalent of a US Zip Code

1. No Pre orders -- That means that if an item is showing in stock it is here in the UK in our offices.
that obviously is not correct ^^[/quote]

This is a bit of a sticky point I admit. Whilst we had every intention of doing this we found that if we only offered stock for sale once here we end up having to sell everything on ebay because everyone else was selling their stock as soon as ordered from the manufacturer, it left us a massive disadvantage, when we thought it would be an advantage.

All I can say is, we offer Paypal for your protection, anyone from the forum is welcome to come visit us on site. We have a nice Italian restaurant on site, I will even take you out for some lunch and talk Bitcoin. I have put my own name as a director on here, you can check me out on the internet as a director of this and other companies.

BintexFutures
edit: the only companies i can find on companieshouse.gov.uk are:

Domain is registered as a private individual, with an invalid address:

Code:
whois bitcoinminingmachines.co.uk

Domain name:
        bitcoinminingmachines.co.uk

Registrant:
        dean hannan

Registrant type:
        UK Individual

Registrant's address:
        unit 3
        leeds
        leeds
        LS1 4HT
        United Kingdom

Registrar:
        Webfusion Ltd t/a 123-reg [Tag = 123-REG]
        URL: http://www.123-reg.co.uk

Relevant dates:
        Registered on: 12-Dec-2013
        Expiry date:  12-Dec-2015
        Last updated:  12-Dec-2013

Dean hannan is me.  I am a director of indie glow. This can easily be checked by records on companies house Scotland
BintexFutures

3. what's the name of your company? on the webseite we can read "INDIE GLOW LTD"

1. No Pre orders -- That means that if an item is showing in stock it is here in the UK in our offices.
that obviously is not correct ^^

Name & Registered Office:
BITCOIN MINING LTD
75 BELL GARDENS
HADDENHAM
ELY
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
UNITED KINGDOM
CB6 3TX
Company No. 08821313

INDIEGLOW LIMITED
272 BATH STREET
GLASGOW
SCOTLAND
G2 4JR
Company No. SC465346

Indie Glow limited is registered with companies house Scotland.  Registered office address is our formation agent. Trading address is as per website.

Domain is registered as a private individual, with an invalid address:

Code:
whois bitcoinminingmachines.co.uk

Domain name:
        bitcoinminingmachines.co.uk

Registrant:
        dean hannan

Registrant type:
        UK Individual

Registrant's address:
        unit 3
        leeds
        leeds
        LS1 4HT
        United Kingdom

Registrar:
        Webfusion Ltd t/a 123-reg [Tag = 123-REG]
        URL: http://www.123-reg.co.uk

Relevant dates:
        Registered on: 12-Dec-2013
        Expiry date:  12-Dec-2015
        Last updated:  12-Dec-2013
Looks interesting. When do you expect to have the units in hand?

Why is there only 'pickup from store' as a shipping method?
Activity: 201

that obviously is not correct ^^

BITCOIN MINING LTD
75 BELL GARDENS
HADDENHAM
ELY
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
UNITED KINGDOM
CB6 3TX
Company No. 08821313

INDIEGLOW LIMITED
272 BATH STREET
GLASGOW
SCOTLAND
G2 4JR
Company No. SC465346
BintexFutures
PayPal back on
BintexFutures
interesting! placed order #6 . but on your website you do not accept paypal? only coinbase btc or cash .. so i chose cash and wrote a comment...

Sorry was just updating site. Re enabled in 5 mins. Refresh checkout in 10 for PayPal
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
3 shipping to doncaster
Pages:
Jump to: