Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] NEW USB MINER - 5 Gh/s NANO FURY II USB MINER, **$39.00** - page 3. (Read 21262 times)

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
I am getting the following message with my NF II.

[2014-04-11 20:54:50] NFY 0a: Frequency drop over 50% detected, reinitialising

It is hashing nicely at 5.25.  Is this anything to be concerned about?

BTW - Loving the NF II - Well done piece of hardware!
I have seen it too on some devices but it does not seem to effect speed. Probably a question for LukeJr or vs3 though.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I am getting the following message with my NF II.

[2014-04-11 20:54:50] NFY 0a: Frequency drop over 50% detected, reinitialising

It is hashing nicely at 5.25.  Is this anything to be concerned about?

BTW - Loving the NF II - Well done piece of hardware!
legendary
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Activity: 355
Merit: 276
I am using my other id not philipma1957 I am on the wrong pc. 

i got a little more boost they now run at 4.7 each.
legendary
Yeah - you may be hitting the max amps for the hub.  That will cause the speed to stop rising when you increase bits.  Or you can get other weird effects.  I usually get one miner that will max out at 600 Mh/s.  Then I know I have stretched the hub too far.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
numbers are pretty good  4.4gh a stick and low error rates.
Glad they arrived Philip.  You can push up the bits on those NF2's and they will hit 5 Gh/s.  Just watch the error rates and give them plenty of time to adjust to the new settings.  They adjust very slowly.....at least 4-5 minutes.

got them at setting 54 all the fury sticks are at 54. The 2 'ice' the 2 'nano'  and your 2 bi nano.

I have pretty good results at 54 after that the furies falter on that particular hub.  by that I mean the 1 chip nano and 1 chip ice fury sticks.  as for your 2 chip sticks I do not know if they will go to 55 or 56 on that hub.

I will check to see if they are higher then 4.4 at the 54 setting although 4.4 is pretty good>

remember I have 3 different nano on this hub and 1 red fury along with cpuminer doing 18 gridseeds

my errors are under 1% and 4.4 hash not bad

my error each stick has 2 chips and each one was set on 53/54

not sure what I did to mix the stick with 53/54 now set at 54/54 will post new numbers later.  I figure 4.6 -4.7 coming up with the new setting.
legendary
numbers are pretty good  4.4gh a stick and low error rates.
Glad they arrived Philip.  You can push up the bits on those NF2's and they will hit 5 Gh/s.  Just watch the error rates and give them plenty of time to adjust to the new settings.  They adjust very slowly.....at least 4-5 minutes.
legendary
numbers are pretty good  4.4gh a stick and low error rates.
legendary
 2 shots of the gear

so I have 3 kinds of nanos and 1 red fury all work with the modified bfgminer so kudos to luke for writing it that way.  it may run ants and lots of other aspics but just running the furies worked for me

legendary
I want to thank Swimmer63 for sending me a fedex overnight package to replace the sticks lost by our wonderful post office.

I want to thank Dogie for his guide to mining with these sticks.  I have this hub

http://www.amazon.com/GearMo%C2%AE-Port-Power-Adapter-Cable/dp/B00BZABGWK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1396987624&sr=8-2&keywords=gearmo+10+port+hub

I have 2 bi fury sticks on it
2 ice fury sticks on it
2 nano fury sticks on it 1
 red fury stick on it

I have a better grade power supply feeding it

I am using dogie's guide and bfgminer 3.99  it runs all of these sticks fine.

I have a fan cooling the sticks and all nano's are  clocked to 54.  photos to come.

windows 7 64 bit.  i7 3770t cpu asrock z77 itx-e mobo.

this is also running 18 grid seeds.

legendary
Great guide!  Thanks Dogie!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
legendary
legendary
Inventory down to about 100 from 380.
legendary
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Cgminer?  My linux box loathes bfgminer...

I am also eager to see support for them in cgminer but so far noone has added the code in it .. and the last time we checked with Con he indicated that he was busy with some other projects. So the best answer for now is that it will happen eventually but we don't know when.
Not so much busy as not having access to 2+ chip nanofury devices which is to be rectified shortly I believe due to hardware donation from yours truly, so support should be forthcoming in the next week.
legendary
I left this post intact but with a strike line .  Swimmer63 did something nice my first sticks are lost some where in trenton nj.  swimmer63 overnighted via fedex a pair to replace the lost ones at no charge. They arrived today and are hashing away. I left him a good trust and assuming they do a decent overnight test run I will order more on weds. thanks.

my gear has not arrived.
 frankly I am annoyed for more then one reason.
You sent a PM asking me to check out your gear. so I did.
I buy a lot of gear on site. I wanted to try a pair.

1)Price was 78 each no price cut on it .  A big order had a price cut but I was willing to pay the premium just to try 2 out.
2)I paid for it via your website on March 28 or 29.  You delayed shipping until Monday the 31st.
3)You sent it first class which means you spent about 3 bucks to ship it.  A small flat rate box would have been 5.25. That means tracking and free insurance.
4) You dropped price on 1 to 9 sticks to 68 bucks
5) did not tell me about the price drop or offer me a better deal.

I said I had interest in larger purchases I am a known seller on ebay of hundreds if not thousands of usb sticks for mining.

Post office came and gone with todays mail no package which means monday at best. which will be  more then 10 days for an in hand item.
 Why would you do this if you are looking to make sales how on earth can this help your sales?

I only hope it shows by monday.  I don't understand you way of doing business.  3 usd vs 5.25 usd  is what you saved by shipping it first class.

do yourself a favor and go to this link. order small flat rate boxes and order padded flat rate envelopes.  

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=subcatMSS_PriorityMail&categoryNavIds=catGetMailingShippingSupplies%3AsubcatMSS_PriorityMail

vs3
Activity: 622

I am also eager to see support for them in cgminer but so far noone has added the code in it .. and the last time we checked with Con he indicated that he was busy with some other projects. So the best answer for now is that it will happen eventually but we don't know when.
Activity: 539
Pages:
Jump to: