Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT -- SHIPPING] AntMiner Jumper Switch GB - page 2. (Read 7475 times)

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
I want to take just a quick minute to thank everyone who participated--it was a good experience for me, as I hope it was for each of you.

Have a great weekend!
Updated OP with SHIPPED status.  I wasn't able to make it to the PO on Saturday as planned, so everything arranged over the weekend went out Monday afternoon and is in transit!  Please feel free to drop a line here once you get your order and let us know what you think of the devices.

Cheers.

Can I get an update on my order? It does not show shipped in the main post and the last PM I received from you was on September 6th saying you would get back to me on first class shipping.

You've got a PM!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Updated OP with SHIPPED status.  I wasn't able to make it to the PO on Saturday as planned, so everything arranged over the weekend went out Monday afternoon and is in transit!  Please feel free to drop a line here once you get your order and let us know what you think of the devices.

Cheers.

Can I get an update on my order? It does not show shipped in the main post and the last PM I received from you was on September 6th saying you would get back to me on first class shipping.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3D Printed!
Just got my shipment today! Will be getting on the design work asap.

Once I can locate my digital caliper (micrometer) I will spec these boards and post the details. Dang thing seems to have vanished! lol

edit: 

Bitmaintech Antminer Jumper Switch measurements

77mm x 35mm x 29mm (LxWxH) and 18 grams in weight (0.63 oz.)

Cheers.
Everyone should have a PM--please get back with me as soon as convenient and we'll get these shipped.  The breakdown on shipping via USPS flat rate boxes was rather uneven:  a small can manage 15, a medium can store 100 and the large can move 200.  For those of you that ordered between 15 and 100, we'll use larger poly-bubble mailers to get them to you cheaper than the medium flat rate box.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
That is great news.
Now to get mstrongbow on a case for them.  Cool

Switches are in--I'll be weighing and packaging orders tonight to determine how many can be shipped in what size of box.  I'll be contacting each group buy member in the order we've listed in OP.  Stay tuned.

The switch is well constructed and the solders are tight and professional--my initial opinion is high.

Cheers.
Switches are in--I'll be weighing and packaging orders tonight to determine how many can be shipped in what size of box.  I'll be contacting each group buy member in the order we've listed in OP.  Stay tuned.

The switch is well constructed and the solders are tight and professional--my initial opinion is high.

Cheers.
Activity: 478
Merit: 125
Thanks for the update!
Good afternoon, people.

UPS tracking has been updated, and it looks like I'll have units by Thursday night of this week.  We're going to work that evening to get everything packed up and ready to go, and will be contacting everyone regarding postage due once we've packaged the individual orders.

As always, feel free to ping me if you have any questions!

Happy labor day, people!

I've received a tracking number for our order this morning, and I'll get it posted as soon as the label is moving--it currently just shows that the label has been created.

More details as the shipment moves--its does note arriving in two packages of a total weight on 5KG.

Cheers.
Bitmain updated their site today with the following:

We are sorry to inform you that the shipping date for AntMiner Jumper Switch will be delayed until Sep. 1st, Beijing Time (UCT+8:00 Time Zone). We will ship out the Switch as soon as possible. Apologize again for any inconvenience that caused.

I'll let everyone know as soon as these ship, and we'll still plan on getting them out to GB members within 48 hours!  I appreciate everyone's patience in the matter, and am happy to field any questions in the thread or via PM.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
At op I am on this list for 6 I have not paid anyone so far.  

At mstrongbow  I would want the back plate.

not sure what I need to pay  or how this will develop

but I am in for six switches and 6 back plates.

Philip,

You can pay when they arrive, or you can pay now before they arrive.  We're going to sort out shipping once we determine how many can safely be shipping in small/medium/large Priority USPS boxes.

Your 6 units are allocated from the 500, and they'll be ready when you are!  Shoot me a PM if you would like to sort out shipping, we can probably work something out for 6 now.

Mr. mstrongbow will be building plates for these units once his arrive!

Cheers.

okay may as well send my 6 right to mstrongbow   saves double shipping.

send  me a pm with a btc bill.

then ship them to mstrongbow.

At mstrongbow   is this okay that my six are sent with yours?

Cool with me broski  Grin
I'll send you a PM, Philip, and make a note to send your 6 to mstrongbow.

got the pm sent the coin just looking for an update thanks!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
i would like to join this group buy

i know it is closed but maybe some people who ordered 50+ items are willing to pass few for me

i am interested in 10+

thanks

I'd be willing to let go of 5 pieces from my order of 20 Wink

thank you very much.
how to succesfully transfer part of order?
thanks

Just remind me after shipment announcement and I will grab your info and you can pay for the units at that time.

ok please pm me then
3D Printed!

i know it is closed but maybe some people who ordered 50+ items are willing to pass few for me

i am interested in 10+

thanks

thank you very much.
thanks

Just remind me after shipment announcement and I will grab your info and you can pay for the units at that time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark

i am interested in 10+

thanks

thank you very much.
thanks
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'

At mstrongbow  I would want the back plate.

not sure what I need to pay  or how this will develop

Philip,

You can pay when they arrive, or you can pay now before they arrive.  We're going to sort out shipping once we determine how many can safely be shipping in small/medium/large Priority USPS boxes.

Your 6 units are allocated from the 500, and they'll be ready when you are!  Shoot me a PM if you would like to sort out shipping, we can probably work something out for 6 now.

Cheers.

okay may as well send my 6 right to mstrongbow   saves double shipping.

send  me a pm with a btc bill.

At mstrongbow   is this okay that my six are sent with yours?

Cool with me broski  Grin
sounds very good
thanks!

i am interested in 10+

thanks

All of mine have been allocated already, but there are plenty of people here that may be able to help you out!

At mstrongbow  I would want the back plate.

not sure what I need to pay  or how this will develop

Philip,

You can pay when they arrive, or you can pay now before they arrive.  We're going to sort out shipping once we determine how many can safely be shipping in small/medium/large Priority USPS boxes.

Your 6 units are allocated from the 500, and they'll be ready when you are!  Shoot me a PM if you would like to sort out shipping, we can probably work something out for 6 now.

Cheers.

okay may as well send my 6 right to mstrongbow   saves double shipping.

send  me a pm with a btc bill.

At mstrongbow   is this okay that my six are sent with yours?

Cool with me broski  Grin
3D Printed!

i am interested in 10+

thanks

Pages:
Jump to: