Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT -- SHIPPING] AntMiner Jumper Switch GB - page 4. (Read 7475 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3D Printed!
Heya bro, just replied to your PM. Count me in for 20x units as well.
 Cool

And yes, I plan on designing enclosures for these!
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
Order has been placed with BITMAIN.  We still have ~180 units available for purchase.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Sounds good.
if he makes a backplate I will buy 4-6

at cablez i like the  bright colors find it amuses me.  I also think down the road if I sell the s-3's on ebay and offer these as a bonus it would help make a sale.

I've shot him a message, we'll see if he's interested and what we can come up with.

I would also like to second that Cablez makes an excellent product, and member of the forum should always consider his products for their mining endeavors.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I am with you there.  That is why I buy my cables and adapters from you.  No shocks and worth the money due to the quality.
If I had the money I would invest in a US based company for you and for mstrongbow.  That would be a great combo.

I just have to say they are cheap at $1.50 each at quantity but damn are they ugly.

I could just as easily put an LED on mine and it would be so much prettier, lol.  I wish I had my own Chinese factory workers to make stuff so I wouldn't have to pay retail for everything. Sad
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
so if the op and mstrongbow get together on this it is a nice match up

This is a great idea, I'll ping him this afternoon.

at cablez i like the  bright colors find it amuses me.  I also think down the road if I sell the s-3's on ebay and offer these as a bonus it would help make a sale.
They could probably even help S1 sales. People like "free" things bundled  Cool
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
I just have to say they are cheap at $1.50 each at quantity but damn are they ugly.

I could just as easily put an LED on mine and it would be so much prettier, lol.  I wish I had my own Chinese factory workers to make stuff so I wouldn't have to pay retail for everything. Sad

legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
They do not look safe.  
Cablez makes them that won't zap you if you brush up against them.
Still it is much better than a paperclip.
What do they break down into per unit?
Sorry I see now.

The pins will carry the entire 5v amps of the psu.  what happens if they hit the s-3 shroud?

a short, a ground,a dead psu, a dead s-3 .  what happens if you have the miners on this rack?

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/regency-24-x-48-nsf-chrome-shelf-kit-with-74-posts/460EC2448KIT.html

and the pins touch the rack.

mstrongbow has a 3d printer

I sent him a pm asking if he can print a case /back plate for it,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mstrongbow-248907
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8081335

https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140731043909819C9CL7qf4064A

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
They do not look safe.  
Cablez makes them that won't zap you if you brush up against them.
Still it is much better than a paperclip.
What do they break down into per unit?
Sorry I see now.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Was considering doing this myself. Put me down for 20.
Hey guys and gals!

We're picking up a few (hundred) of Bitmain's latest gadget, the "AntMiner Jumper Switch" PSU plug.

I'm gauging interest in a GB for BITMAIN's PSU Jumper Switch which was announced today, July 31st.  This buy has been cleared for launch, and our order has been placed.  We'll hold units for anyone interested on a first-come, first serve basis.  I would like to have some units on hand myself, but the MOQ 500 is a few more than I would like to have lying around.

As I have no trust rating, I'll be happy to accept Verified Paypal accounts or escrow for this project.  If a reputable escrow provider is interested in throwing in on this one, please feel to PM me--else wise I'll hunt one up or take suggestions from the participants.

If you're interested in purchasing a few, let me know how many you would like in this thread (or via PM) and we'll sort out the details.  I'm located in the central US, and have current capacity to package and ship the orders upon arrival in no more than 48 hours.  BITMAIN is stating that these will ship at the end of August, and they generally hit their windows or ship earlier.

Pricing is calculated in US dollars per unit, and doesn't include shipping costs.  In the US you can send me a PDF of the postage, or I can calculate the rate and settle up before we ship.  We have numerous anonymous commitments, so barring any difficulties this GB is already GTG.

Payments must be made before we ship the product, but you don't need to pay in advance if you choose not to.  All prices are listed in USD below and will be priced via the Bitstamp market price when you decide to order!

-----Pricing-----

1-10 units . . . . $2.25 per piece

10-25 units . . . $2.00 per piece

25+ units . . . . $1.75 per piece

-----Shipping-----

We'll settle up on shipping in the next week when the product arrives, but I'll accept pre-printed postage from any major carrier (I prefer USPS or FedEx for domestic) or charge a flat rate in BTC.  It'll be cheaper to provider your own postage, and more convenient to pay the flat rate.

[Update Mon, August 11]
Each unit, according to BM, weighs 18.5g a piece, or about 0.66 ounces.  For US customer, that comes out to about 24 units per pound, which means we should be able to easily ship units in a Priority USPS flat rate box.

Now, what we don't know is how these devices will be packaged, or if they will be packaged at all.  BM has verified with me via email that each piece will be individually packaged.  The plan currently is to receive the units and determine how many pieces can be fit in a small/medium/large USPS flat rate box with appropriate padding to prevent units from being damaged.  I will provide bubble wrap and the like, as I have those items in stock now.  As soon as we determine how many units will safely travel in each box, I'll contact each buyer and make arrangements for shipping.

-----Participants-----

TracerX . . . . . . . 65
networkgeek24 . . 30 . . . PAID . . . SHIPPED
Anonymous . . . . ~100
philipma1957 . . . ~6 . . . PAID . . . SHIPPED
Anonymous . . . .  100 . . PAID . . . SHIPPED
mstrongbow . . . . 20 . . . PAID . . . SHIPPED
schwab . . . . . . . 20 . . . PAID . . . SHIPPED
btcshiner . . . . . . 50 . . . PAID . . . SHIPPED
Anonymous . . . .  5 . . .  PAID . . . SHIPPED
Anonymous . . . .  100 . . PAID . . . SHIPPED

Cheers.