Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT][Worldwide] Gridseed 1 chip + 5 chip Dual miners 0.105/0.405 btc - page 28. (Read 60184 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Hi, interested in the 1 chip one, how much would shipping be to the UK? and also can you pay with fiat money or only BTC?
Also when will they ship? Could I like put a deposit down and pay the rest when you have them to ship?

read first post, all your answers are there

Cheers, most of them apart from can I pay a deposit and pay the rest later?

Yes you can. But it is less complicated if you send the whole payment at the same time.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I'd like to have one 5 chip and one USB chip to USA

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Beastlymac please reply my PM so that I can send you the coin.
Activity: 14
check pm please thanks!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
pmed you with the txid and shipping details. thanks.
Activity: 112
Can I reserve them a pay later? if so can I reserve 5 1 Chip USB miner please, cheers.
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
beast at work
please put me down for 10 x 5 Chip Gridseed miners
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Payment sent for 10 * 5 Chip Gridseed miners!

Shipping $ price is AUD or USD ?

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
What else from this stuff:

will I need to run my two gridseed 5 chip miners? Are additional components necessary for scrypt/dual mode?

And how could I go about purchasing them?  Will the group buy play a role in acquiring the extra components if they are necessary for scrypt mode/dual mode?

I apologize it looks as though they have put the wiibox in a case finally instead of leaving it exposed if that is what the smaller box is.  Some of the other reviewers either failed to show this item or did not receive it.  

As you also stated with your current software you will only be able to test scrypt mode and without the relay box to handle the resets you can't test dual mode for more than a few hours.

http://bbs.diginforce.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=51&extra=page%3D1

I am a United States customer.

Is the small green board similar to a RaspberryPi?  Is the big aluminum unit where I attach the wires, is that a PSU or is that the relay box?

I want to purchase everything I need to get these up and hashing as soon as they arrive, and I would prefer if all needed components could come in the same box.

The last thing I want is to purchase BTC/LTC equipment and only be able to mine BTC  Undecided  Or to have two miners arrive without the control board needed to run them.  Or to have to purchase additional components and wait for them to arrive from the other side of the world before I can mine.

This matter should be cleared up in the thread ASAP.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Is the little controller box necessary for scrypt mode and/or dual mode on Windows?

I already have an excellent powered USB hub (900mah per port surge protection, etc)

Could anyone recommend a good USA power brick for these units?

Or could they be powered by molex/pci-e cable from PSU or similar?
Activity: 37
Sent 0.555 for 5  of 1 chip!

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/201b4357163d4978dce086a3cb5f2e046d3ae1091cd58224a0a4acb216d773d7

Please let me know how much I must send you for the shipping to argentina, I want the fastest method. Please confirm!

Hi, interested in the 1 chip one, how much would shipping be to the UK? and also can you pay with fiat money or only BTC?
Also when will they ship? Could I like put a deposit down and pay the rest when you have them to ship?

Cheers, most of them apart from can I pay a deposit and pay the rest later?
legendary

legendary
As soon as beastlymac confirms shipping costs will send payment for 10 * 5 chips Smiley
Do you consider lowering your prices since BTC is getting higher ?
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1000
Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!
well done. Beastlymac.
you will have great support from LightningAsic Team.

Thank you  Grin
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1000
Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!
well done. Beastlymac.
you will have great support from LightningAsic Team.
legendary
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Sorry, I'm moving to the USA group buy, tracked shipping is too expensive from AUS. Please remove my reservation for 5 Dualminers.
Pages:
Jump to: