Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT][Worldwide] Gridseed 1 chip + 5 chip Dual miners 0.105/0.405 btc - page 30. (Read 60184 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Hey, i would like to order 10 x 5 Chip Gridseed miner, please reserve 10 for me.
Do u know when will u receive them ?

Please PM me with details, or post here, thanks

List updated.

Pm'd
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Hey, i would like to order 10 x 5 Chip Gridseed miner, please reserve 10 for me.
Do u know when will u receive them ?

Please PM me with details, or post here, thanks
Can you use multiple USB hub for grindseed ?

Yes you can.

I've never did a group buy before.  Do I just mark how many I want then send payment on Feb 9th when he gets them in?  Or do I sent payment first?

I'm interested in the Gridseed miner for USA.

You make a payment to the communal address based on your shipping and the amount of units you want. Then pm me your transaction information and postal address.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
No CE mark...to bad...
I wait second batch, customs are really a pain in my country (near German) Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I've never did a group buy before.  Do I just mark how many I want then send payment on Feb 9th when he gets them in?  Or do I sent payment first?

I'm interested in the Gridseed miner for USA.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Can you use multiple USB hub for grindseed ?
Activity: 826
°^°
[..]

They do not have ce markings. The next batch might.  Yes I can make an invoice. Just send the invoice instructions along with the payment message.

sorry, i have to cancel my order.  Cry
the risk is to high. german customs will destroy the miners if they have no ce marking.
or ship them back. had ordered a showlaser once, was returned without even asking
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
[..]

They do not have ce markings. The next batch might.  Yes I can make an invoice. Just send the invoice instructions along with the payment message.

sorry, i have to cancel my order.  Cry
the risk is to high. german customs will destroy the miners if they have no ce marking.
legendary
Activity: 1067
Like to cancel my order of 30 1 chip dual miner.

Sense your supplier might not be "reliable".

I apologize if I cause you any trouble.

I'll take 1! I just cashed my BTC Sad When is payment due? Also, other formats of payment other than BTC?

5 chip or 1 chip?

Sorry, 5 chip!

Payment is due by the 9th that could be extended. Only current payment option is btc
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I'll take 1! I just cashed my BTC Sad When is payment due? Also, other formats of payment other than BTC?

5 chip or 1 chip?

Sorry, 5 chip!
sorry, i've got another question.

iv'e seen it on the 1-chip stick but does the 5-chip miner also have a ce marking?

edit: is it possible for you to make an invoice (with a lower amount of usd) and attach it on the outside of the package?

They do not have ce markings. The next batch might.  Yes I can make an invoice. Just send the invoice instructions along with the payment message.
sorry, i've got another question.

iv'e seen it on the 1-chip stick but does the 5-chip miner also have a ce marking?

edit: is it possible for you to make an invoice (with a lower amount of usd) and attach it on the outside of the package?
i'm not shure which shipping option is the best. Huh 10 devices should be 4-4,5kg, but pack & track doesn't exist for more than 2kg.

for Europe this would match:  Express Courier International Merchandise shipping
it is AU$ 160

sounds plausible.

so shipping is 0.1712 btc + 4.05 btc for 10 5-chip miners.

could you please confirm it, beastlymac? then i will send you 4.2212 btc when i'm back at home.
which securities can you offer?

Express post international (probably the best option) is $30 cheaper.

Aside from that your numbers are correct. The package can be insured at what ever
Price you like. Depending on the insurance amount it is generally more expensive.
i'm not shure which shipping option is the best. Huh 10 devices should be 4-4,5kg, but pack & track doesn't exist for more than 2kg.

for Europe this would match:  Express Courier International Merchandise shipping
it is AU$ 160

sounds plausible.

so shipping is 0.1712 btc + 4.05 btc for 10 5-chip miners.

could you please confirm it, beastlymac? then i will send you 4.2212 btc when i'm back at home.
which securities can you offer?
cool! are the usb miners supported by cgminer or bfgminer? Whats the deal with software and setup?

No they are not currently supported by bfgminer/cgminer they have their own version of cgminet with a GUI.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
cool! are the usb miners supported by cgminer or bfgminer? Whats the deal with software and setup?
Where can I get more information about these 5 Chip miners?
I saw the unboxing video but how do they actually work? Is there a mining software? How are they attached to the computer (USB I guess?)?
What kind of PSU is required?

I will have a setup video soon.

They require a 12V5A connection and USB plug into host computer/controller.

It has specific mining software.

5A each miners?

No they should require ~2.5A each but they recommend those 12V5A psu.
fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206

it is AU$ 160
Pages:
Jump to: