Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT][Worldwide] Gridseed 1 chip + 5 chip Dual miners 0.105/0.405 btc - page 38. (Read 60184 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
They will ship to me and I will distribute them on.

They have three modes. Btc, ltc, dual

For this buy I will only accept btc (as I want to keep it as simple as possible)

Shipping times I am trying to figure out now from the manufacturer.
legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
I like to take 21 depending on shipping date as well.

Please keep us updated.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I would take 1-5, depending on shipping (to Europe) and what kind of payment ($, BTC, LTC?) you accept.
Activity: 13
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
I will take 21 thanks champ
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
beastlymac, I am in for 20 of these....thanks.

BTW, when do you plan to have these in hand and ship out to us? do you paypal? bitcoin? litecoin?
aw man, i didn't see that....kind of confusing I think....shouldn't it have been

10-20: $89                         10-20: $89
21+ $85                   vs.      20+ $85

I guess I saw only what i wanted to see, add one more for me if that is the case beastlymac, otherwise 20 will suffice for now, thanks.

I say you edit your post so you get that 5 dollar extra unit Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

BTW, when do you plan to have these in hand and ship out to us? do you paypal? bitcoin? litecoin?
aw man, i didn't see that....kind of confusing I think....shouldn't it have been

10-20: $89                         10-20: $89
21+ $85                   vs.      20+ $85

I guess I saw only what i wanted to see, add one more for me if that is the case beastlymac, otherwise 20 will suffice for now, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
When is the expected shipping date?
Activity: 56
Mate i'm in Aus, how much is the shipping to BNE

thanks  Grin
Activity: 17
Same i'll be down for 21 @85
Activity: 126
Screw it, I'll do an order of 21 at the 85usd mark, provided that BTC does not tank between now and payment.

Edit: YOLO

Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Reserve 5 pieces for me please. It's double the price than GPU, but it's a new toy. Priceless... Grin
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I would like 10 please.

It looks like there is a 'Dual' mode and LTC only mode, so one that mines both and one mode that mines only LTC. Looks interesting.
so just to clarify, these will mine both btc and litecoin AT THE SAME TIME?? or am reading this wrong?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 150
Are these shipping to you first and then shipping worldwide, or shipping direct from factory?
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
How much for shipping to the states?  Do you any info on how dualmining works?  Do you have to run 2 instances of cgminer or something like that?

Roughly ~$35 it depends on quantity
Yes dual mining opens two instances of cgminer

How hot do these get if you are just doing Litecoin? I'm wondering if you need a fan on them to cool them or not.

If you only have one you won't need a fan.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
How much for shipping to the states?  Do you any info on how dualmining works?  Do you have to run 2 instances of cgminer or something like that?
Activity: 236
How hot do these get if you are just doing Litecoin? I'm wondering if you need a fan on them to cool them or not.
Pages:
Jump to: