Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD] Ravenbit NODE Bronze Physical Bitcoins - page 5. (Read 11438 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
They're lovely coins I'm so pleased with mine Grin.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Friday BTCump.

bump from me...  Grin

Wow, what a speed and I like the coin very much.  Very well packaged.
Picked it up today 18th in postal office and USPS picked it up on 15th of July digicoinuser. Amazing, it took only 3 days to Slovenia. Thank you very much.

Very nice, I'm glad the package made it overseas so fast and you were satisfied with the coin.  Smiley
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Friday BTCump.

bump from me...  Grin

Wow, what a speed and I like the coin very much.  Very well packaged.
Picked it up today 18th in postal office and USPS picked it up on 15th of July digicoinuser. Amazing, it took only 3 days to Slovenia. Thank you very much.

legendary
Received my 2 coins today, many thanks! I really like them  Cheesy

You're quite welcome, I'm glad they're up to par.  Thanks!
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Received my 2 coins today, many thanks! I really like them  Cheesy
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

That's good you won't regret it and they're cheap as chips too Smiley. I've spent much more on other coins and been disappointed.

I Agree !  

quality of their coins is very high  Cool
legendary
Ha ha I know its really quite difficult to get decent pictures of coin holograms, I must have taken 100 photo's and selected these 2 as the best Smiley. I'm very impressed with these coins, they're a nice size (39mm) and weight (26.5g) and are very smart looking.

I agree it's nice they're getting out there, hopefully I'll be adding a couple of colored ones to my collection soon fingers crossed Grin.

Awesome pictures!  Don't feel bad as I had close to the same ratio and ended up deleting a ton while only keeping a few, hologram photos are definitely tough to capture.   Smiley

those two photos of yours persuaded me to buy one, probably in a few days after sig campaign pays out and i get a po box set up.

Shoot me a message or post on this thread whenever you're ready and I'll be in touch.
legendary
That is exactly how I feel about these coins. When I bought them I thought to myself 'pretty neat, I guess' but once they arrived I was very impressed. Those pictures you took look nice but like you said nothing I've seen (including my desperate attempts) do the coins any justice lol Glad to see some RAVENBITs spreading out!  Smiley

Ha ha I know its really quite difficult to get decent pictures of coin holograms, I must have taken 100 photo's and selected these 2 as the best Smiley. I'm very impressed with these coins, they're a nice size (39mm) and weight (26.5g) and are very smart looking.

I agree it's nice they're getting out there, hopefully I'll be adding a couple of colored ones to my collection soon fingers crossed Grin.

those two photos of yours persuaded me to buy one, probably in a few days after sig campaign pays out and i get a po box set up.

That's good you won't regret it and they're cheap as chips too Smiley. I've spent much more on other coins and been disappointed.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
That is exactly how I feel about these coins. When I bought them I thought to myself 'pretty neat, I guess' but once they arrived I was very impressed. Those pictures you took look nice but like you said nothing I've seen (including my desperate attempts) do the coins any justice lol Glad to see some RAVENBITs spreading out!  Smiley

legendary

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Received my 2 Ravenbits today thanks digicoinuser Smiley.

I must say they're much nicer in real life and the hologram is one of the best I've seen.

These pictures really don't do them justice.

That is exactly how I feel about these coins. When I bought them I thought to myself 'pretty neat, I guess' but once they arrived I was very impressed. Those pictures you took look nice but like you said nothing I've seen (including my desperate attempts) do the coins any justice lol Glad to see some RAVENBITs spreading out!  Smiley
legendary
Received my 2 Ravenbits today thanks digicoinuser Smiley.

I must say they're much nicer in real life and the hologram is one of the best I've seen.

These pictures really don't do them justice.

legendary
Ordered 2 of them, looking forward to seeing them arrive Smiley

Payment received and I will provide tracking tonight.   Smiley
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Ordered 2 of them, looking forward to seeing them arrive Smiley
legendary
More coins have been shipped out this week, get yours here!
legendary
The grey labeled coins are just as good!   Grin

In all seriousness there was an extremely low number of colored label coins released.  With 2 out of 3 all-color rolls not being claimed yet, it's hard to know the distribution.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Cmon man, wheres the colors at? Wink
legendary
This is beautiful, do you only ship to US and Europe and not to the rest of the world?

I can provide a shipping quote for users outside of US/EU.  

edit: Seems like the average shipping cost outside of the US for one of these is $3-5.

Rolls of these coins have been sold out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
This is beautiful, do you only ship to US and Europe and not to the rest of the world?
legendary
The pics you've got are awesome. I'm not sure what the hologram looks like in person but the photos definitely make it look amazing. What camera are you using?

Thanks for the kind words.  It will normally look like this without any heavy refraction:

In reference to the images capturing the hologram, it comes down to specific angled lighting instead of a good camera.  Normally you can see these hologram colors with your eyes if angled properly but it still comes down to viewing in the proper lighting to achieve the result.

For some of the most vibrant shots (http://imgur.com/a/9e0l3) I used full fluorescent lighting with a fluorescent directional.  Motorola Droid cell phone camera.   Wink

In this album (http://imgur.com/a/WHa98) I used a different strategy - half natural sunlight on a clear day with a LED directional for angled lighting.  Sony cyber shot 14.1 megapixel.
Pages:
Jump to: