Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD] Ravenbit NODE Bronze Physical Bitcoins - page 6. (Read 11438 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
The pics you've got are awesome. I'm not sure what the hologram looks like in person but the photos definitely make it look amazing. What camera are you using?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Thanks, I'm glad it was up to par and the coin definitely makes a good addition to the collection.  Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
I bought a single from digicoinuser a few days ago and it was a smooth & easy deal. I sent BTC first and received the coin just a couple days later, well-packed. I recommend the Node Bronze coins to anyone wanting a nicely made physical Bitcoin for a great price. In my opinion, digicoinuser's price of $22.50 shipped (~0.09 BTC at the moment) is pretty solid too.
legendary

This is a nice one.
legendary
For sale here are individuals of Ravenbit's newest coins which are the first ever to be assembled in-house by Ravenbit.  These coins are being sold in packs of 10 from the manufacturer without air-tites/pouches so I have purchased 20 and am distributing them with the air-tites and pouches for users who do not wish to purchase 10 coins.  The holograms look spectacular and have many angles to show off.  I was only able to post a couple pictures below but I have so many favorite images from these two albums it was hard to choose, check em out!   Grin

I am offering individual coins shipped that come in an air-tite case with a velvet Ravenbit pouch.  I have assembled these coins using gloves and my turnaround time for shipping is 1 business day so the coin will be in your hands quite quickly.

Price shipped anywhere in the US with tracking for 1 coin
$23.50 /

Price shipped anywhere in the US with tracking for 2+ coins
$20.50 /  per coin

If you are outside of the US, please send me a message for a quote to your specific country as my prices are reflected for shipping within the US.

A mutually agreed upon escrow can be utilized for this transaction if you would like.  If you are looking for more than one coin please let me know and we should be able to work something out.

And before you ask: yes, my avatar is an image I took of one of these coins.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: