Pages:
Author

Topic: Solid Altcoins you suggest should not be in Top 100. - page 2. (Read 672 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Coin's not pumped and are under valued?

what are your suggestions?

GENE Genopets, check this one
Stay fit to evolve with your pet!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
I think when we invest, it doesn't matter whether it's in the top 100 or not, as long as the project looks professional then invest immediately, the easiest thing of course is to see the discussion on the telegram group, if you get used to it then we will know which projects are scams and which are legit projects.
I disagree, scammers are experts at making their project look as if it is professional, and they are not above creating all kind of fake accounts to increase the credibility of the project on the eyes of other people, the truth is that you need to be incredibly careful when deciding in which project you want to invest and this is even more true if the coin is outside of the top 100, and the reason for this is that that is where most of the scams are as it is difficult to make a project to reach one of the top 100 spots and still be a scam, but even then you still need to do your due diligence as this happens once in a while as well.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Coins are not pumped due to the lack of interest from investors so the team managing the project requires more maximum hard work so that coins that are currently less interested can be increased in an instant, because for now the market competition is getting bigger so that old coins and new coins must promote at all times in order to compete at the top of CMC, And for now all coins are in decline so it takes patience in running each project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
I think when we invest, it doesn't matter whether it's in the top 100 or not, as long as the project looks professional then invest immediately, the easiest thing of course is to see the discussion on the telegram group, if you get used to it then we will know which projects are scams and which are legit projects.
legendary
When the coin does not pump its price in the market, then the right choice is to be patient because the coin will definitely be pumped again after the dump ends or you take advantage of the condition of the coin that is not pumped to buy coins that you think will benefit when conditions return to normal.
This is not true at all, many coins are pumped and dumped and they never recover from the dump, in fact this is by far the most common scenario, it is very uncommon that a coin that dumps ever recovers, the only coins that can do it are the ones that are really strong and have fundamentals to justify their price and existence, things like a use case, good developers and a strong community are needed for this, and as we know the number of altcoins that have all of that is extremely limited.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Per review with my wallets, it's been 5 years that the price haven't moved forward for another hype but on my recent mails I got them offering new drops using polygon chain.
On that matter, I recommend to everyone that they check each community they had with their shitcoins. Maybe there's a new upcoming developments that surely won't be missed once there's wonderful things that going to exist in cryptocurrency that they're continuously holding for years same as mine.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Metaverse remains a trending and rapidly growing trend.  The hotness of altcoins will of course be greatly influenced by the market structure along with bitcoin.  Perhaps no one denies the gems there.  My Dyor Derace will be x10 - possibly the jewel in a double trend with support from the bitcoin rally.  The beta game will be released this December and there is still a big chance bitcoin will recover.  So the possibilities are immense

Of course, it's in TOP 400 at the moment Completely meet that requirement-
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
There are so many coins and tokens I don't know in the Top 100 that I don't know where to start. What is clear to me is that all those nonsensical forks of Bitcoin should go out of the list. A lot of shitcoins that are in FOMO are good there, but for a short time, and they should go out too very soon.

On the other hand, I see that ICON is in the 99th rank. It would be a real pity if it went over 100: to me it is a solid project with a credible concept.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
Most altcoins that doesn't have any market movement will going to bite the dust soon. Which implies that most financial backers would dump the cost until nobody's left and before long trades will delist those coins and you will presumably going to hold a shitcoin. Metaverse tokens were promising tokens as of now. It seems like so many defi tokens are likewise going to the moon as of late. One might say in the event that we are entering one more bullish pattern for altcoins once more.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Coins that are not pumped after the project launch indicate that there is no clarity regarding the developments that will be made with the coin in the future so investors are not interested and hesitant to invest in it, to be honest I personally have never invested in a project like that because it will result in a greater risk of loss .
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
When the coin does not pump its price in the market, then the right choice is to be patient because the coin will definitely be pumped again after the dump ends or you take advantage of the condition of the coin that is not pumped to buy coins that you think will benefit when conditions return to normal.
legendary
Coins that are not pumped up and underappreciated are because the team itself is still lacking in fighting for their own products in the market so that they are better known to the public because now every team must be smart in making attention to every investor so that their products can sell quickly in cryptocurrency.
a lot of coins and tokens were under valued at some point, and they ended up in top 20, so I don't think what you said makes sense at all, maybe for some tokens but not all
We know that but the question is can you find them? Can you invest in those coins that have high potential when their price is low and hold those coins until they reach a high position on the market cap list? And most people cannot do this, and the reason is the huge number of coins that we have in the market, if the proportion of good projects to bad projects is something like one to one hundred then the risk that you are taking is too high as you will need the coin to do a 100x just to have a decent ratio of risk versus reward.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
Assuming the present circumstance is truly exploited, then, at that point, the chance to get a benefit is very enormous, particularly since the coin we hold is Binance. Which implies that most financial backers would dump the cost until nobody's left and before long trades will delist those coins and you will presumably going to hold a shitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

Coins that are not pumped up and underappreciated are because the team itself is still lacking in fighting for their own products in the market so that they are better known to the public because now every team must be smart in making attention to every investor so that their products can sell quickly in cryptocurrency.
a lot of coins and tokens were under valued at some point, and they ended up in top 20, so I don't think what you said makes sense at all, maybe for some tokens but not all, anyways i have two tokens that I am keeping an eye on, PSP and CIFI, both for different reasons, first one PSP is because it went down when people who got the airdrop dumped their tokens and it has a lot to go from here and the other one is CIFI which is one of the first metaverse projects out there, they have quite good partnerships and a beautiful interface in their marketplace and they also have an active community on telegram and of course an active team, both of those for me are under valued and has potential to sky rocket.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

NFTD is super undervalued!
Check this project, the first of it's kind  decentralized cross-chain NFT platform, marketplace, and aggregator, allowing users to unlock the full value of the NFT ecosystem
I'm so impressed with their work this month!
Overwhelming job and 2022 will be their year
Activity: 2394
Merit: 198
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

for me ? i believe that you must find it yourself so if you fails there is nothing to blame but you.

It is ok to listen about suggestion but in the end it is your decision that will win so why ask? make your own research as the tools now are in internet, you can find the details of each project on your own.

just never forget, invest only the funds that excess from your needs.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
I think there is no way for us to determine the future price of the coin of every project. Because every coin depends on the development that made by the team developer or the team behind every project. So if you ask me about what altcoins is still under value and maybe has a big potential the only words I can say to everyone is DYOR.
legendary

If you are asking solid altcoins NOT be in the top 100? You are actually looking for nothing...
You can never find among them if that is your criteria as these solid altcoins are not on the bottom but they are on top. Maybe if you are certainly looking for shitcoins, there is was the best spot to search.

I'm no intent to discourage you but that is the reality. If you wanted to make assurance at least, better look at those coins that are on the top 100. This will save you actually and value your money as they are worth investing.
I agree, however it seems the OP is trying to invest in a coin between the short period of time in which it seems it is just another coin in the market and then the community realizes it is a good project, that window is very short and with the huge amount of scams finding such a coin is almost impossible and you will need to be an expert in this market to find it, and even then it is so unlikely that you could run out of money before you find what you are looking for.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

Day after day we find many coins have entered the market, there are coins that appear, and with time they disappear and there are coins that gain strength in the future, so it is really difficult to identify promising coins that are undervalued under the top 100. It requires deep research about new coins in the coinmarketcap and that requires investment experience, risk, and luck So I suggest you Matic coin and LUNA coin.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

If you are asking solid altcoins NOT be in the top 100? You are actually looking for nothing...
You can never find among them if that is your criteria as these solid altcoins are not on the bottom but they are on top. Maybe if you are certainly looking for shitcoins, there is was the best spot to search.

I'm no intent to discourage you but that is the reality. If you wanted to make assurance at least, better look at those coins that are on the top 100. This will save you actually and value your money as they are worth investing.
Pages:
Jump to: