Pages:
Author

Topic: Solid Altcoins you suggest should not be in Top 100. - page 4. (Read 672 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Coin's not pumped and are under valued?

what are your suggestions?

ACK is pretty undervalued
I think GameFI and Metaverse are the future of crypto
Acknoledger has so many partnerships this month and MEXC listing
Can't wait till December
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/acknoledger/
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
what do you expect from there?
I appreciate your desire to be brave enough to look for things that some people avoid.
but with the considerable risk of an unappreciated coin and hoping to pump in there, I think that's something that does cause a pretty big loss.
it's not trading but doing gambling hoping for luck
If I found any suitable project i want to be part of it or invest in it.
if any whale pump up a coin and make it in top 100 and people appreciate it and invest more and then whale dump everything is this a smart strategy ?
Gambling is you dont know what you are doing and hoping for results.
"if any whale pump up a coin" is only if it's a friend and if this is likened to this it's just like if it was like that then it would be very good right.
like i said instead of choosing something risky like this how is it different from gambling and in fact i think it would be better to sit at the gambling table than to be in an uncertain thing like shitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
I can offer you a project that is definitely not yet in the top 100, but will definitely get there. This is Foho Coin, a very promising real estate project
Who will Invest in a project that has no even budget in right promotion? instead Hijacking other thread just to advertise their Shitcoin?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/slit0kz0l0ta-3399654

Your Whole post history says it well that you are connected in that project as you continuously promoting this in many threads.

I will never purchase this one .
Bitcoin itself is the risk we are taking, or the top 100 coins are the risk we take as well. Look at how much bitcoin and other 100 coins end up moving in a single day, and how big of a swing it could have in a month and realize how much difference there is with other traditional investments, it is a vast difference.

Bitcoin could swing 20% higher in a week, it has happened before, there are very few things that swing that much in entire year, let alone in a week. Bitcoin could be 10x higher or 80% lower in a year, there are rarely anything that moves that much. So, there is really not that much of a logic to get ourselves in even a bigger risk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0

I think XET Xfinite is pretty undervalued
NFT Market place and Launchpad coming soon, so we better pay attention now
Xfinite might be a great one to invest
Do your research
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I can offer you a project that is definitely not yet in the top 100, but will definitely get there. This is Foho Coin, a very promising real estate project
How do you think that everyone will like Foho coin which is still not sure to enter the top 100 cryptocurrency rankings ? while everyone only sees the good coins for them to choose as a good investment for themselves.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Who will Invest in a project that has no even budget in right promotion? instead Hijacking other thread just to advertise their Shitcoin?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/slit0kz0l0ta-3399654

Your Whole post history says it well that you are connected in that project as you continuously promoting this in many threads.

I will never purchase this one .

I appreciate your desire to be brave enough to look for things that some people avoid.
but with the considerable risk of an unappreciated coin and hoping to pump in there, I think that's something that does cause a pretty big loss.
Let His willingness be His foundation in this investment , remember that for us to profit then we must risk.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

There is only 2 coins that i am thinking reading your title .

>>>TRON = has not been acting since the Bullrun from 2020 and for me this is undervalued comparing to what had been reached for this year.

>>>CHAINLINK = this is the same as TRX in my view , so best to choose your own we are only here to give you some insight .
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
What about the galaxy heroes and hodl finance token, I see that these two projects have a good roadmap. Hodl finance is still early (not yet 1 month old). They distribute large amounts of airdrops to the community, and the price is not too far down after many participants airdrop sells tokens. Galaxy heroes is also pretty good. They include plans for listing on binance and coinbase on their roadmap, not impossible considering this project is an nft metaverse which is hype right now. Just my point of view, NFA.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

It's hard to find a good project that hasn't been pumped this year. I think that despite the increases, two projects that I am observing have a good chance for another pump:

1. https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/subme

2. https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/cappasity

I don't invest much in them because it's pure speculation, but in my opinion they have potential for pump.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
This gives him a room to buy all the coins he wants, it could be as much of a shitcoin as it gets and he buys it as soon as it releases so he could sell a few hours later before everyone gets out. He holds maybe at least a few dozen shitcoins that went to near zero and he doesn't stop neither, he still does it Cheesy. Weird guy, but some people likes it I guess.
Your friend is probably the weirdest guy you know but I think he knows what he's doing it's like how the OP would do but quite different. They just push their limit of risking a certain coins in trading and try to make money from it and of course with the right knowledge about the coins.

I will do a complete research before investing I never do investments without research but my way of doing is completely different.
I see, I get it now why you want to buy/invest those coins and I'm sure it's profitable in the long run I guess and I'm sure you know the risk holding those coins. Good luck. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
You probably want to hold a shit bag of coins if you buy those under valued coin without doing some research. And afaik most altcoins that doesn't have any market activity will going to die soon. Which means that most investors would dump the price until no one's left and soon exchanges will delist those coins and you will probably gonna be holding a shitcoin.

So, what's your point, anyway? What would you do with those coins assuming you did invest some of those coins mentioned above me, are you going to just hold it for a long time?
Honestly I have a friend like this Cheesy. He already has good high level coins like BTC-ETH-BNB and whatever, all those the ones we know and like. He made a great profit in few things and he doesn't really "need" money because he has real estate. Sure he needs a bit because he likes to not spend too much from his business income so that he could reinvest that back into his business and grow it.

However he also knows that he will not get bankrupted with the crypto investments, he doesn't put more money into it, he just deals with whatever he already has. This gives him a room to buy all the coins he wants, it could be as much of a shitcoin as it gets and he buys it as soon as it releases so he could sell a few hours later before everyone gets out. He holds maybe at least a few dozen shitcoins that went to near zero and he doesn't stop neither, he still does it Cheesy. Weird guy, but some people likes it I guess.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
If I found any suitable project i want to be part of it or invest in it.
if any whale pump up a coin and make it in top 100 and people appreciate it and invest more and then whale dump everything is this a smart strategy ?
Gambling is you dont know what you are doing and hoping for results.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
So many coins have so many potential but I honestly have not found anything outside top 100 in years that I feel is truly different or truly unique,,, however I should say that DRepublic is making some very interesting propositions about new protocol tokens. ERC3664 which is supposedly combinable NFTs,,, which if I understand correctly makes a token that is half fungible and half non fungible.

Think of customized NFT game items for example Smiley
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You had better look for some variants to invest in spheres that are popular now. We can see that there is hype around metaverse and NFT-sphere. I don't know any solid projects that haven't pumped yet, buy you can search for them among upcoming projects. Also, alternative chains become more and more popular because of Ethereum's gas fees, so you can invest in their native tokens (Near, Fantom).
If we can only outlook the incoming Solid Projects or ongoing then we will be a millionaire on the spot but the thing is this is really cannot be seen that easy , yeah there are many speculation but even those experts are not 100% certain in bringing perfect project.
but of course there are GEMS in this space but only if we can find them before being pumped.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
If the OP is interested he can check out CRO, it has a good chance making it into the $ area and the crypto.com seems to be investing tons of money into ads and buying stadiums and arena. FTT and BNB already pumped but CRO is just getting started. They will keep doing more and more ads and the coin value should increase.
I second on this option but it's not one of the factors that op is looking at. It's part of the top 100 and I think that he's not going to choose it. But, it's a very solid coin and everyone knows what happened why it became one.

I can't suggest any other altcoins, it's quite hard. But OP you can start choosing your pick at the 2nd page of cmc.  Cheesy

https://coinmarketcap.com/?page=2
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
How about an old coin? This one _ https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundix-new/

Currently ranked #258 and its total supply is only 258,526,640, also, already listed in big exchanges and the price is still very cheap.
I made some profit investing on this coin already in the past, and every time there's a bull run, it does pump, so maybe if you'll ride now you would enjoy if they have a big development that would potentially bring some hype.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

Coins that are not pumped up and underappreciated are because the team itself is still lacking in fighting for their own products in the market so that they are better known to the public because now every team must be smart in making attention to every investor so that their products can sell quickly in cryptocurrency.
actually he is asking for Suggestion , meaning asking for specific coins so i don't know why need to explain about the underappreciated coin  Grin

You had better look for some variants to invest in spheres that are popular now. We can see that there is hype around metaverse and NFT-sphere. I don't know any solid projects that haven't pumped yet, buy you can search for them among upcoming projects. Also, alternative chains become more and more popular because of Ethereum's gas fees, so you can invest in their native tokens (Near, Fantom).
Metaverse are indeed but asking in Top 100 seems like very few from Metaverse but instead in NFT coins.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

I would suggest you check out Arcona x, one of the best and yet very undervalued AR reality metervase game in blockchain, Arcona is still very unknown to people but they have such great technology when it comes to AR reality, price is relatively cheap compared to many similar metervase which are only on paper, staking is available and buying of land to earn,
You can also check out Sin City, another upcoming metaverse multi-player project, you can buy land and develop it to earn in sin City also, the price of sin is still cheap, can afford to buy land now.
Pages:
Jump to: