Pages:
Author

Topic: Solidcoin Design Contest - 3300 SOLID COIN BOUNTY! - page 2. (Read 6834 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Of course I can!

This is SolidCoin, you don't have to actually change anything, just state that I did, edit a License Doc and presto, I have a closed source image! LOL

But that would make you a whiny annoying really stupid fucking douchebag crybaby!
It's not free any more!

I took it, altered a single pixel and now have a license in place that doesn't allow for SolidCoin to use any of my improvements!

Unless your single pixel can be turned into a 5GB data chain by one of ArtForz' FPGAs, you can't actually claim you changed it enough to change the license. Smiley
LOL so much for FlipPro reading my post carefully.

I'll take the bounty once someone makes an acceptable and winning submission.

Cheesy

By then we'll be at difficulty 4. Smiley

Yeah that would be awesome but wait there isn't any viable exchanges to use.

There's moonco.in ...

But a 2,500SC bounty is, what, a nickel now?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

Cheesy

Yeah that would be awesome but wait there isn't any viable exchanges to use.

Cheesy

legendary
BOUNTY SET SO FAR AT 2100 SC
PLEASE SEND YOUR DONATIONS TO sKbseY61RtKchh3yTacyzYiCWP1LPgCg1k

DONATORS:
Flippro - 1000SC
The Electric Monk- 50sc
Smoothie - 1050SC

I believe Smoothie was trying to donate "-1050SC" ( Negative 1050 Solid Coins. )

Which means if someone actually did a better Solidcoin design and was accepted, that designer should pay Smoothie 1050 SC for the negative bounty...

Cheesy
Activity: 76
Cosmonaut
250 SC sent. Not much but hopefully it helps draw enough interest to return this project back to the community who found it interesting and gave it life.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Firstbits: 12pqwk
BOUNTY SET SO FAR AT 2100 SC
PLEASE SEND YOUR DONATIONS TO sKbseY61RtKchh3yTacyzYiCWP1LPgCg1k

DONATORS:
Flippro - 1000SC
The Electric Monk- 50sc
Smoothie - 1050SC

I believe Smoothie was trying to donate "-1050SC" ( Negative 1050 Solid Coins. )

Which means if someone actually did a better Solidcoin design and was accepted, that designer should pay Smoothie 1050 SC for the negative bounty...
Activity: 76
Cosmonaut
I have no desire to get involved in the drama surrounding this (so please leave me out of it), this image is free to use there are no copyright restrictions.

donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
We need a brand new Solidcoin logo.

This is the one we have now, but I am sure someone can do MUCH better for 1000+ SLC

The contest will end in TWO WEEKS - FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 16TH.

Dude at the rate Solidcoin is losing value (about 80-90% per week) that'll be less than 0.01 BTC when the competition closes.

Which in turn is approximatley ten (rapidly devaluing) US cents.

It seems the submissions so far reflect that.
sd
Activity: 730
Wow look at the fucking trolls go...first page looks like flies on shit...

It looks like people taking the piss out of a stupid project.
legendary

lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
sd
Activity: 730
Thats the biggest problem that we are seeing here. We have a ton of non-developers who have no clue how open-source projects work. When the main version stops updating/or changing thing's others don't like, different versions appear. And ussualy the one's who are most reluctant to change, get eaten up by their competition.

SolidCoin is just BitCoin hacked by someone with WAY less talent than the bitcoin developers. It's hacked to do things differently, not better, just differently. The SolidCoin website is a tissue of lies insulting the very project that SolidCoin is a fork of. Anyone could fork something successful, hack a few constants, change a few images, and get a new project. That doesn't mean that project deserves to be taken seriously.

Currency is a natural monopoly, It's just governments and their central banks who force one currency per country.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
you guys are seriously going to act this way on a open source project ?
Thats the biggest problem that we are seeing here. We have a ton of non-developers who have no clue how open-source projects work. When the main version stops updating/or changing thing's others don't like, different versions appear. And ussualy the one's who are most reluctant to change, get eaten up by their competition.
legendary
i like how every thread related to solidcoin where people are legitimately interested in helping the currency succeed gets flooded by people with other interests trying to kill it off.  scared much ?   i just think that all this negativity towards alt chains hurts all cryptocurrency  including bitcoin in the long run. people should be trying to work together to make a coin that does what we all want. whether that coins ends up being called bitcoin or solidcoin or any other coin for that matter what is the difference. when people see all the arguing and name calling going on between chains it makes everybody look bad. you guys are seriously going to act this way on a open source project ?

Please PM your message you posted here to coinhunter, oldminer, and Thomas Nasakioto. They all appear to fit the description you wrote here including me. =) Cheesy
raf
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
i like how every thread related to solidcoin where people are legitimately interested in helping the currency succeed gets flooded by people with other interests trying to kill it off.  scared much ?   i just think that all this negativity towards alt chains hurts all cryptocurrency  including bitcoin in the long run. people should be trying to work together to make a coin that does what we all want. whether that coins ends up being called bitcoin or solidcoin or any other coin for that matter what is the difference. when people see all the arguing and name calling going on between chains it makes everybody look bad. you guys are seriously going to act this way on a open source project ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I PLEDGE A BOUNTY OF -1050 SC TO THIS EFFORT.

Win.

I might have to sign up over there to get my submission considered by the big players.
legendary
I PLEDGE A BOUNTY OF -1050 SC TO THIS EFFORT.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Come on guys, we should accept that bitcoin is a central authority.  We shouldn't be free to take on side projects like this.  It's not like the thing is open source.
Pages:
Jump to: