Pages:
Author

Topic: Solidcoin Design Contest - 3300 SOLID COIN BOUNTY! - page 3. (Read 6834 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
@ FlipPro : Please move the Contest to the SolidCoin Forums.
At Bitcointalk, we have no Control over the Trolls, and the Moderators dont give a Fuck.

I'd say this thread has been pretty successful so far.

Agreed. Your mockery of bitcoin has been mocked a little more. That's what they're going for, right?

LOL no...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
At Bitcointalk, we have no Control over the Trolls, and the Moderators dont give a Fuck.

Agreed. Their mockery of bitcoin has been mocked a little more. That's what they're going for, right?
Activity: 266
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
Already on it thanks.

http://solidcointalk.org/topic/118-solidcoin-design-contest-1050-solid-coin-bounty/
Activity: 327
we are legion
I was searching for one with an outright throbbing cock on it, but I had to settle for a distant reference. I am way to lazy to fire up photoshop for a joke.

You wanted a coin with a cock on it:

God I wish this forum had a +rep mod. Fucking win.
legendary
I only have gimp but i will see what i can do,  Personally i dont see anything wrong with the yellow and purple theme.
If you like the purple and yellow, go with that route, and make it better.

I have no problem with any of the colors anyone uses. Let your creativity go wild !
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I AM HERE TO COLLECT! Grin

Activity: 321
I only have gimp but i will see what i can do,  Personally i dont see anything wrong with the yellow and purple theme.
legendary
Activity: 1896
Merit: 1353
here is my modest contribution

sd
Activity: 730
Merit: 500
I was searching for one with an outright throbbing cock on it, but I had to settle for a distant reference. I am way to lazy to fire up photoshop for a joke.

You wanted a coin with a cock on it:

sd
Thanks for contributing.

Really, no problem. Thank SolidCoin for all the 'improvements' they made to bitcoin instead.

Maybe this is better:
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sweet!  I can probably chip in a bit too.  I'll contact you about it.

legendary

How about this one?

Lets face it, SolidCoin is just a ripoff of something more successful so why not just rip off the coin pic too?

Thanks for contributing.
sd

How about this one?

Lets face it, SolidCoin is just a ripoff of something more successful so why not just rip off the coin pic too?

legendary
BOUNTY SET SO FAR AT 3300 SC
PLEASE SEND YOUR DONATIONS TO sKbseY61RtKchh3yTacyzYiCWP1LPgCg1k

DONATORS:
Flippro - 3000SC
The Electric Monk- 50sc
Mr. Moon- 250

I am going to be funding this out of my own pocket. If anyone wants to ADD to the bounty please contact me. The more that is offered for the Bounty the better the designs will be. Your name will be put on the list of contributors if you do decide to donate to the bounty!

What you must do to win the contest and collect the bounty

We need a brand new Solidcoin logo.

This is the one we have now, but I am sure someone can do MUCH better for 1000+ SLC

We need a high definition coin that is pleasing to the eyes, and can be used for anything, by anyone.

The one that we have now was a really good start, but once again I think we can do much better than this.

We need a new Solidcoin accepted here button.

A community member already made one, but it looks identical to the Bitcoin one and I really think we deserve our own eye-catching accepted here button.

The contest will end in TWO WEEKS - FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 16TH.

At that point we will have a POLL and everyone will vote on what the best design is and winner will get the prize!

Thank you for all who participate.

All work will be owned by the COMMUNITY. This means as an artists you must post .PSD (raw files) and all related artwork in public to collect bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: