Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution to immigrant crime? - page 2. (Read 1306 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
April 10, 2017, 08:13:09 PM
You need to build a camp for women and children in Syria to guard the camp, and life even equip themselves. Until the war is over. To let them on the territory of Europe it is a big mistake Merkel
Thats a good idea but it still not safe for them.
Like if they bomb that camp.
The good option of this is to transfer them to one habitable island that far far way from Syria.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
April 10, 2017, 06:27:39 PM
You need to build a camp for women and children in Syria to guard the camp, and life even equip themselves. Until the war is over. To let them on the territory of Europe it is a big mistake Merkel
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
April 10, 2017, 06:11:49 PM
The big problem with your theory is that it is not families migrating to the EU.  Its single military aged men mostly so collective guilt wont work.

The end solution will be civil war in several EU countries and they will exterminated.

Its starting to happen already:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/749189/Polish-rioters-smash-kebab-shop-arab-men-stab-young-local-Elk-male

It is not a theory, but model, that worked for many generations among european aristocracy and still works in most of the Asia. You can call it "shared responsibility".

Those young men indeed do travel alone and when they get admitted in, government provides them with so called "family reunion" meaning that single military age man serves as a opening for many family members. It is also well researched that vast majority of those people only marry inside their own social, ethnic and religious group. We call those places "no go zones" but effectively, especially the bigger ones are colonies of foreign nations.

Having walls, armed guards and screening migrants is nice and puffy idea. Something, that should have been in place from the get go, Id say. But I am not talking about this on purpose, since Trojan horse is already behind (as of yet still non-existing) walls. What I am offering is alternative to the extermination war you mentioned.

Because you know, there is no guarantee, that you or me wont be its victims aswell.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
April 10, 2017, 05:55:12 PM
The big problem with your theory is that it is not families migrating to the EU.  Its single military aged men mostly so collective guilt wont work.

The end solution will be civil war in several EU countries and they will be exterminated.

Its starting to happen already:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/749189/Polish-rioters-smash-kebab-shop-arab-men-stab-young-local-Elk-male

Would love to see Merkel swinging from a lampost when they are done.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
April 10, 2017, 05:48:27 PM
Easy.

What I propose is a wall. A superwall.

Build a fucking 300ft wall, mines, cameras, machine guns around Europe and Canada/US. Where there is water, treat any unlicensed entry into our waters like an armed attack, and open fire after a couple of warning rounds.

Anyone who is not a EU citizen and is suspicious? No problem. Just shove them thru a gate, and whatever happens outside the wall is not our fucking business.

----> this way there will be no more immigrants with a criminal history, none at all. Those with a criminal history will be outside the wall.

Hehe I like your idea but we cant create wall in ocean and seas because it is very deep ,tahausands of meters so it will never be possible.Mabye you think army wall I didnt understanded you but I really like your idea.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
April 10, 2017, 05:11:07 PM
Easy.

What I propose is a wall. A superwall.

Build a fucking 300ft wall, mines, cameras, machine guns around Europe and Canada/US. Where there is water, treat any unlicensed entry into our waters like an armed attack, and open fire after a couple of warning rounds.

Anyone who is not a EU citizen and is suspicious? No problem. Just shove them thru a gate, and whatever happens outside the wall is not our fucking business.

----> this way there will be no more immigrants with a criminal history, none at all. Those with a criminal history will be outside the wall.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
April 10, 2017, 05:07:42 PM
The solution for this is to send them to their couintries after stoping war in their couuntries, but before that it is best to dont give them freedom for walking in country in which they comed I mean they can just be in camps and fast returned to own countries.
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
April 10, 2017, 04:58:08 PM
I have been thinking about issue with migration, legal and other. Specifically, its criminal, urban element.

Obviously, certain level of migration has been natural through out history. In some cases beneficial both for those migrating and their hosts.

What we are seeing today in western Europe are gangs of disenfranchised second and third generation migrants breaking laws, attacking property and bystanders in tragically misguided bravado as to somehow give their life some meaning.

Now, as living standarts in the west have been stagnant for the past several decades and affirmative action already took its toll on natives, it is obvious we simply cannot just provide limousines, whores and cocaine to every deprivated young man, who feels entitled to such "high standard".

What we can do is to respect culture these men from middle East, Africa and Asia came from.

Those cultures are all still clan based, scoffing upon individualism as a sign of weakness and decadence.

In historical Japan, peace and stability was upkept through collective guilt. If someone from your family committed serious crime, it was not only him but also the head of family (that failed to keep in line) who was held responsible. Through, individually perhaps unjust, the system after decades of civil war brought upon peace that lasted for hundreds of years. Your family, your responsibility.

There is only one thing, unruly yougsters in the west fears today and it is not police. It is not debts aswell, as you cannot take away from someone who owns nothing. They fear each other, their parents and cousins.

What I propose is value system, that rewards individuals for their personal archievements and punishes the clan for failures and crimes.

Your thoughts are most welcome, gentlemen.

EDIT: Just highlighted the focus, so not everybody will start to order mortar for sky high walls.
Pages:
Jump to: