Pages:
Author

Topic: Solve Captchas for Bitcoins [Up To BTC 0.04/10,000] Perfect for Newbies - page 3. (Read 30483 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I wish to join, is there any free spaces left? my adress is 3Cfw3hMcdaA2xLgVa7iJVQWcdKeQcmrkF2
Many spots available for workers but you have to wait for OP to come and create account for you
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
I wish to join, is there any free spaces left? my adress is 3Cfw3hMcdaA2xLgVa7iJVQWcdKeQcmrkF2
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I haven't been paid for the captchas of last week. 1G6zZ6EngxQ347nffMFSpGG3xQYQctqUow

Shoot! I missed that completely! So Sorry - I've done it now.
Activity: 446
Merit: 251
I haven't been paid for the captchas of last week. 1G6zZ6EngxQ347nffMFSpGG3xQYQctqUow
I just received the money for this week's captchas, so I'll be doing payout in the next few minutes. Congratulations to all who did enough captchas this week!

Yes, your account is still showing, so go ahead and use it. Remember, 800 captchas by Thursday night to be paid this week.
Activity: 446
Hello, i want in. I think i have an account with you guys, but i have been inactive for some time. Can i still use it? user OmegaCollector set it up for me.
1G6zZ6EngxQ347nffMFSpGG3xQYQctqUow is my BTC adress.
Activity: 420
Oh yea sorry dont see it. Thanks.
Activity: 532
I hope so, I've never tried this before. Do I just post the url here:  https://blockchain.info/address/3F4EMLw7RuAyRLxgdUdWqeragDveQdLDwH
It was done July 20th.
Not paying.

You got paid for the captchas you did the first week, then you didn't do anymore. You told me to pay you to your wallet that started with 3F4..., so that's what I did. You never did any more captchas.

Can you please show me txid? I didnt recieved anything...
Not paying.

You got paid for the captchas you did the first week, then you didn't do anymore. You told me to pay you to your wallet that started with 3F4..., so that's what I did. You never did any more captchas.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
i not think this si perfect for newbie member.there are also too many site who giving more payment on chapta work more than ur company rates.but ur rates also good.i will use ur site.and will work see waht's happen!>>!>

If you are looking for higher rates captcha company, check out my thread.

Link = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earn-0073-btc-10000-for-solving-captchas-high-rates-835238
If you are interested in doing it. Apply for getting ur id.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Not paying.

For what? By the Way today is not the Pay day, You to complete the 800 captcha Before Friday to get paid in Saturday or sunday, so wait for Saturday to get paid.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Who am i ....? ❤❤❤
i not think this si perfect for newbie member.there are also too many site who giving more payment on chapta work more than ur company rates.but ur rates also good.i will use ur site.and will work see waht's happen!>>!>
legendary
Perfect for newbies? Lol, perfect for newbies who wants to waste their time. People solve 10k captcha and get only 8$, seriously bad decision. There is a real life out of the internet.

Again repeating . Its a job based on your speed. If you have a speed over typing, then only you can earn more in less time from this work.

I am gonna report you to moderator and signature campaign manager or owner that you are doing only posting shit and silly question here to earn bitcoin from signature campaign.

If you have nothing to do with this job and not interested in it, then its 100 % sure that you are just trying to earn money from signature campaign by posting like this.

I believe , this job work is best for newbies if they have tremendous skill of typing. Also a good way to introduce bitcoin to the members who are new to bitcoin world.

Overall, its better than submitting your btc address to several faucets.
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Perfect for newbies? Lol, perfect for newbies who wants to waste their time. People solve 10k captcha and get only 8$, seriously bad decision. There is a real life out of the internet.

Real life is tough. Sometimes people need only some centss. Maybe you do not know this or maybe you are a rich man.
On the other hand, on free times people can do this jobs. Not only their all times.
legendary
I had a question before doing something like this.
How is the owner benefitting from this captcha work Huh

I have explained about your same doubt in my thread. Please check this out.  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/start-your-own-data-entry-business-for-002btc-all-10-free-slots-finished1010-1016967

Company have a special website where web developer upload captchas to their website and pay the company to get all those uploaded captchas solved by typers.( workers ).

Example = Captcha buyer uploaded 1000 captchas and paid $1 to company. Company will offer $0.60-$0.80  to captcha solvers and keep some comission like $0.20 -$0.40 / 1000 solved captchas.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
lol calm your tits no one's forcing you to do it
just give respect on their decisions Smiley

Lol why you dont know, make him to increase his post count.

Secondly he is making .1$ profit from each employ who is working under him.

I had a question before doing something like this.
How is the owner benefitting from this captcha work Huh

He is getting paid from.qlink group, he had an qlink admin panel where he add employ. And qlink pay him for their work, and than he sent payment to his employ.
I think this will the answer if your question
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
lol calm your tits no one's forcing you to do it
just give respect on their decisions Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: