Pages:
Author

Topic: Solve Captchas for Bitcoins [Up To BTC 0.04/10,000] Perfect for Newbies - page 6. (Read 30483 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
What is difference between you an this topic ? Do you have any better offer ?
Both doing work for same company just because of this no difference in rate or any thing you can join any one if you want to do this work
Activity: 546
What is difference between you an this topic ? Do you have any better offer ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Alright, payments have been made! Now, onto next week!
Not yet, but hopefully it`ll be there early tomorrow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Did we get paid yet today?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I never got paid out...
We have 3 or 4 people who only need to do a few more captchas to get paid this week. Don't forget, the weekly deadline is tonight - if you've done 800 captchas, you'll get paid Saturday!

We also have some people who have done enough to get paid, of course!
Well said! If you don't want to do it, then go away. We want to earn bitcoins, and this is one way of doing it. We wish we got paid more, but we don't, so leave us alone to do it.

It's like all those people that go into the 'micro earnings' board and say faucets are terrible. So what? We use them or we don't, end of story.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025

The rate is low but Currently thousands workers doing this captcha work and in few days many members on this forum because its still have some worth for many in poor countries

I'm quoting what you just said because you do realize that calling other countries"POOR" is kinda racist or rude.

This thread had enough of the "this offers too low for a hard work" comments. I think you people should stop spamming this because we all get it. They offer low and so what? If you don't like it in here then don't lay your eyes on this thread. It just kinda pisses me when I check this thread everyday with the same wining of every members in this forum. Get over it! They pay low and your whinning won't increase their payment. So please stop repeating the same thing and just rephrasing them every single day.
Activity: 812
I don't think that anyone will do this job,is a lots of work and a lots of westing time for what? I think you can make more in paid to click sites
The rate is low but Currently thousands workers doing this captcha work and in few days many members on this forum because its still have some worth for many in poor countries
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I don't think that anyone will do this job,is a lots of work and a lots of westing time for what? I think you can make more in paid to click sites
Activity: 462
There are so many captchas. Undecided
19k9drebhePtsbTR4YFriLE9AjqGbDzSkK will try

account setup - pm`d details
Activity: 420
19k9drebhePtsbTR4YFriLE9AjqGbDzSkK will try
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Don't forget - you have to do 800 captchas by Thursday night.

These are kinda boring, so I do 150 a day. 75 in the morning, 75 in the evening - it only takes about 20 minutes to do them.

The worst thing is letting 1 go by without typing anything, or only typing part of the word and then time is up. If you can't answer in time, just hit enter or type ? anyhow. It's better to be wrong than not enter anything.

Yeah true. I remember a bunch of users go up to 600+ and giving up the next day.
Don't give up guys, it's still coin Wink
Don't forget - you have to do 800 captchas by Thursday night.

These are kinda boring, so I do 150 a day. 75 in the morning, 75 in the evening - it only takes about 20 minutes to do them.

The worst thing is letting 1 go by without typing anything, or only typing part of the word and then time is up. If you can't answer in time, just hit enter or type ? anyhow. It's better to be wrong than not enter anything.
Sign me up, please. pm'd you my info

acct setup - pm sent with info.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
You mean you sent a payment to emerge for something, or you mean emerge did not pay you for last week?

did not paid me last week

edit:thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: