Pages:
Author

Topic: Solve riddles | Get BTC | RiddleBTC.com | Its back! | Enter now! - page 3. (Read 3068 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Update! Payment was rec'd!

Thanks, BTCPlay! Smiley
No problem. Hopefully more people will be able to see this site is legitimate Cheesy
To those reading. Do not be afraid to purchase! You can even purchase now for tomorrows contest!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Update! Payment was rec'd!

Thanks, BTCPlay! Smiley
I know, but it wasn't the wrong answer. I put "A coffin" and "coffin", and both times it told me it was the wrong answer. I've heard that riddle before, so I know it's the right answer. Looks like the last time I play on here Sad
Hmm. How about I credit you for the next round. On me. Thats really strange through. The answer was A coffin. if your answer was "A coffin" it would have accepted it. Your answer simply has to be at least 85% similar.

Yeah, I don't understand what happened either, but it's a little frustrating not to win. The 3rd time I tried it told me that the puzzle had already been answered, so I know my answers were going through. Can you check the game logs and see if something messed up or if I did something wrong?

And I appreciate the credit, I'll use it tomorrow and give this one more try.
Great. I p'med you a redeem link. I feel bad for you man. Maybe you misspelled it too much not sure. But i'll be making the riddles up myself now. Just to make things more interesting Smiley + I want to prevent close incidents like this. This was just way too close. Not even kidding milliseconds off. I've sent BTC to the address that was recorded first.
I know, but it wasn't the wrong answer. I put "A coffin" and "coffin", and both times it told me it was the wrong answer. I've heard that riddle before, so I know it's the right answer. Looks like the last time I play on here Sad
Hmm. How about I credit you for the next round. On me. Thats really strange through. The answer was A coffin. if your answer was "A coffin" it would have accepted it. Your answer simply has to be at least 85% similar.

I answered "Coffin," and it was accepted. Almost 100% sure that's exactly how I typed it.
That works too. Like I said theres a similarity test. 85% similar at least in order to be accepted. Yours was more than 85 so you were accepted. I don't know what happened with EngiNerd. The system works fine for me. Worked fine for ranlo + the other guy apparently. I'll be checking logs in order to see what happened.
legendary

I answered "Coffin," and it was accepted. Almost 100% sure that's exactly how I typed it.
2 minutes left till it starts!!

DING! Over:

Congratulations. You will receive your prize within 24 hours.

Easy enough one, :p. It was fun!
Interesting, I got the same message, who was faster?
The winner was:
13PkoCXFNqaqpY7a4bqjJrXxygdVQjKNBa

That was the first official recorded BTC address.
Even if you submit first. The person that actually gets the BTC is the person that submits their BTC address first. This round was the closest round in history. Literally you guys were milliseconds off.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yeah, I don't understand what happened either, but it's a little frustrating not to win. The 3rd time I tried it told me that the puzzle had already been answered, so I know my answers were going through. Can you check the game logs and see if something messed up or if I did something wrong?

And I appreciate the credit, I'll use it tomorrow and give this one more try.
Activity: 151

DING! Over:

Interesting, I got the same message, who was faster?
That's a little frustrating...I was the first one to answer and didn't get the prize :-/ It just told me "Sorry, wrong answer".
If it said sorry wrong answer that means you put the wrong answer haha. What answer did you pick?
That's a little frustrating...I was the first one to answer and didn't get the prize :-/ It just told me "Sorry, wrong answer".
legendary

DING! Over:

Still looking for comments/suggestions. Contest starting in 2 hrs. enter while you can!

I like the premise behind the site, and understand that it takes money to make money (i.e., losses in the beginning for the overall welfare of the site). But what is your plan for monetization later?
I'll simply take 1% from the pot. And thats that. Contest is starting in 30 minutes. Only one person is entered. If you want. I recommend you join in now. You have a huge chance of winning because you will only compete against one other person.

Got ya. And any chance of seeing the answers from previous rounds? We can see winners but wasn't seeing any actual answers.
Haha I guess i'll add in the answers too. Are you planning on joining the contest?

Not the current one. Kind of spectating at the moment. If things go well I'll likely take part in a future one though.
Hey don't worry. I'll pay for you to enter. Just so you can see how its like. I'll pm you a redeem code.
legendary
Still looking for comments/suggestions. Contest starting in 2 hrs. enter while you can!

I like the premise behind the site, and understand that it takes money to make money (i.e., losses in the beginning for the overall welfare of the site). But what is your plan for monetization later?
I'll simply take 1% from the pot. And thats that. Contest is starting in 30 minutes. Only one person is entered. If you want. I recommend you join in now. You have a huge chance of winning because you will only compete against one other person.

Got ya. And any chance of seeing the answers from previous rounds? We can see winners but wasn't seeing any actual answers.
Haha I guess i'll add in the answers too. Are you planning on joining the contest?

Not the current one. Kind of spectating at the moment. If things go well I'll likely take part in a future one though.

legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: