Pages:
Author

Topic: Solve riddles | Get BTC | RiddleBTC.com | Its back! | Enter now! - page 5. (Read 3070 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
The Idea and Concept is very good but the way the OP has presented is fishy feeling scam, because he states that its zero profit site , and also tells that what ever the users deposit go to the pot and the pot is minimum $5 then how come he gets $5 when their are not so much users to this site.

If anyone correctly handle this site or anyone come with this concept with clear way then he can earn a very good and it can be very profitable and get famous like gambling sites.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Innovate idea, but you should post past riddles, people to see what is actually happens on your site.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Cool and innovative idea you have for a new site. However there is some questions here ...

The pot start at 5 USD, where do the 5 USD came from?

How will you earn profit from the site - through advertisement(s) that will be placed in the future?

How can we be sure that you will not fake the winner?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Are you good at riddles? Are you a fast typer? Or just a user that wants BTC? If yes.
Then this site is for you! A new method of gambling. If you are smart at riddles you can basically win tons of BTC.
You can even enter before the contest begins. Every day a new contest occurs at 8PM EST. If you want to buy in an entry right now you can. Don't wait till the last minute because bitcoin transactions take time to go through. Once you do buy an entry you simply wait till 8PM EST and then a riddle will be up. The first person to solve it? Gets all the BTC!
Every player that buys an entry into the contest will add 0.50$ to the pot. (I make $0 profit). So what are you waiting for? Try it now.
Link:
http://www.riddlebtc.com
How can we know if this is legit? Like seriously? A newbie poster from out of nowwhere comes with this awesome cool riddle game. A second newbie poster whose very first post is to say, Yay, I won two times in a row.

And OP states he makes $0 profit.

Really?
Activity: 41
Thanks mate, just won for the second time in a row xD $10 BTC in 2 days for doing nothing - not bad.
Not fair, I didn't know how to phrase my answer! Nice site though OP:)
Thanks Cheesy Hopefully more people will see this.
Activity: 24
Thanks mate, just won for the second time in a row xD $10 BTC in 2 days for doing nothing - not bad.
Not fair, I didn't know how to phrase my answer! Nice site though OP:)
Activity: 41

Are you good at riddles? Are you a fast typer? Or just a user that wants BTC? If yes.
Then this site is for you! A new method of gambling. If you are smart at riddles you can basically win tons of BTC.
You can even enter before the contest begins. Every day a new contest occurs at 8PM EST. If you want to buy in an entry right now you can. Don't wait till the last minute because bitcoin transactions take time to go through. Once you do buy an entry you simply wait till 8PM EST and then a riddle will be up. The first person to solve it? Gets all the BTC!
So what are you waiting for? Try it now

Features:
Simple deposit.
I make no profit.
See how many people your competing against.
See the pot amount
See when the next riddle contest starts
See how it works. Check out the demo.

How this works:
The pot will always start at 5$ Even if no one enters. I'll be taking money out of my own pocket for now. Every player that buys an entry adds 0.50$ to the pot. Then at 8PM EST a riddle will appear and the first person to solve it gets all the money. And yes sometimes your answer may be not exact to the actual answer. But thats why i've implemented a similarity algorithm. If your answer is at least 90% similar to the actual answer. You will get it correct. Then simply enter your BTC address and your done!

Why am I doing this:
I love riddles. And theres a gap between btc gambling and riddles. I just hope people share the same passion as I do. Solving riddles!

Link:
http://www.riddlebtc.com
Pages:
Jump to: