Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴Solve.Care - Healthcare on Blockchain🔴🌎 - page 25. (Read 35005 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Nowadays blochain is being implemented into medicine very fast, this cant but rejoice. Could you tell me please, what will be the aim of yr project?
Solve.Care Foundation's mission is to decentralize and redefine administration of healthcare and other benefit programs, globally.
Global scales? It's cool that the founders set such major goals. What exactly do the developers of this project want to do for medicine?
Solve.Care's aim is to alter the way healthcare is conducted around the world – at the same time, generating attractive value for a wide range of stakeholders composed of consumers, insurers and service providers.
What exactly will make it attractive for a wide range of parties interested?
Solve.Care provides direct interaction among consumers, insurers and service providers in order to improve health care access, reduce costs and streamline payments, regardless of whether it’s a patient, employer, insurer or government agency making a healthcare payment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Nowadays blochain is being implemented into medicine very fast, this cant but rejoice. Could you tell me please, what will be the aim of yr project?
Solve.Care Foundation's mission is to decentralize and redefine administration of healthcare and other benefit programs, globally.
Global scales? It's cool that the founders set such major goals. What exactly do the developers of this project want to do for medicine?
Solve.Care's aim is to alter the way healthcare is conducted around the world – at the same time, generating attractive value for a wide range of stakeholders composed of consumers, insurers and service providers.
What exactly will make it attractive for a wide range of parties interested?
Activity: 392
How many CAN tokens were issued total as of now?
Total emission is 100 million.
Activity: 378
How many CAN tokens were issued total as of now?
Where is the company office located? Do they have a pic of all the developers? How many people totally working on SolveCare?
Activity: 59
The platform helps to implement a new quality of medical service. That is my favorite coin. I think Satoschi is a great man, and he should show himself exactly because of such important projects, working on his invention! 
Right now how would developers rate their job on a 10 point system?
Activity: 252
I heard that if you have CAN tokens u have the right to work on the project as well…
CAN token holders can join PMC and take part in managing the product.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
I really dont want this project come to the moon soon, stable increasing is ok than quick pump and quick dump.
Activity: 406
Who can be called SolveCare client right now? How many people of organizations?
Activity: 238
I heard that if you have CAN tokens u have the right to work on the project as well…
Who is going to get payments for marketplace services?
Activity: 282
What are the advantages of Arizona Care Network partnership?

Arizona Care Network is a physician-led and governed accountable care organization that improves healthcare and reduces costs by actively managing care for its patients.
ACN is a partnership between Dignity Health Arizona and Abrazo Community Health Network and is affiliated with Phoenix Children’s Care Network for pediatric care.
The network is comprised of more than 5,500 primary care and specialty physicians providing a broad range of clinical and care coordination services to adult and pediatric patients in Maricopa and Pinal counties.

Solve.Care platform is a perfect match with the mission of Arizona Care Network and we look forward to helping them define and implement the future of value-based care administration.
Activity: 282
I heard that SolveCare already cuts the assets deals… what do they own now and why they bought it?

No we didn't.
Solve.Care has signed a multi-year contract with Arizona Care Network. It's a partnership, not an acquisition.
What market is platform interested in the most? Maybe u can create a list of prioritized ones?
Activity: 294
Why has SolveCare chosen «UkrSoft» as a partner? What competencies does it have?
Pages:
Jump to: