Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴Solve.Care - Healthcare on Blockchain🔴🌎 - page 28. (Read 35005 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
reserve Chinese translation
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I see a lot of posts that claim that airdrop attracts a lot of people. So I started what you offer and I am blown away with your generosity! 100 tokens for registration… what's that? Are you trying to get as much users as you can?
I would say it's a good marketing strategy! So why not?
I think that at the very beginning of the project you already start lowering its opportunities because you will have to provide a lot of airdrop participants with tokens!
it's the other way around. This strategy has a lot of advantages for all participants, investors and SolveCare itself. This strategy has a basement so don't worry.
Okay! It's also said that the whole procedure might take time. This is weird!
this is not weird! This is the right to way to address the project. At first the participants have to go through  KYC verification and then at the end of May 2018 they will receive their money.
Okay then. They are also talking about the fact that you can invite your friends… what about the bonuses?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I see a lot of posts that claim that airdrop attracts a lot of people. So I started what you offer and I am blown away with your generosity! 100 tokens for registration… what's that? Are you trying to get as much users as you can?
I think that at the very beginning of the project you already start lowering its opportunities because you will have to provide a lot of airdrop participants with tokens!
it's the other way around. This strategy has a lot of advantages for all participants, investors and SolveCare itself. This strategy has a basement so don't worry.
this is not weird! This is the right to way to address the project. At first the participants have to go through  KYC verification and then at the end of May 2018 they will receive their money.
How much money do they need to get in order to fully develop the project?

Hard cap is $35 million. I think they will get it fast!
Activity: 270
Look forward to the Solve.Care coin project can be a unicorn in the health care field, the market has a huge bonus, it is worth digging!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
How much money do they need to get in order to fully develop the project?
How much tokens will be reserved for the team after the ICO?
of the total number of funds collected.
Activity: 280
Is there an AML police and will it be necessary to undergo KYC?
Activity: 266
Does the project already have big venture investors among the investors? Are there already agreements with anybody?
Activity: 238
How will the profit of the project be distributed? Who will be responsible for distribution?
Activity: 406
Will Care.Marketplace have a format of the online shop? How wide price can it have?
Activity: 224
It’d be interesting for me to learn what items of expenditure will the platform as an object for investment have.
Activity: 462
What problems does the platform solve in the first place? What benefits will be visible immediately after the introduction?
Activity: 238
How much tokens will be reserved for the team after the ICO?
Activity: 266
Could you tell me please, what main advantages will the use of Care Administration Network give?
Pages:
Jump to: