Pages:
Author

Topic: solved - page 2. (Read 176 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 03, 2024, 07:23:59 AM
First of all, I understand you've regained and secured access to your account?

I'll try to invite Razer to come here and let him know about your situation, see if he will make a consideration and can overturn the team's decision, voiding those previous bets and returned the fund. However, to be fair and without any intention to rub it in, given the situation happened by your own "fault" [you got phished by your own mistake], this is actually not a scam attempt by Rollbit.

Yes. The account is now secured and safe. Anyone can fall in this. I don't see how there was a scam page on first result instead of the real site.

I have no reason to lie. My account is full verified and i place many bets

I've also attached some screenshot of my email provider and rollbit unknown device email
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1059
May 03, 2024, 07:18:22 AM
What happened::
I've been using rollbit for quite some time and never had an issue. Deposited/Withdraw a lot. Never an issue.

Recently they even asked to verify my account to LEVEL 3 KYC. And i did that instantly without an issue. Everything went smooth.

Fast forward to 3 days ago (30th March) I've logged in the site in the morning to place a sports bet as usually do almost everyday. Then i just logged out. The next day i've logged again in the site and first thing i've noticed that my balance was $0.00. I was very suprised so i go on the sports bet page and the bet was won. So i dind't understanded why my balance was still 0. I've contacted support immediatly and they said i've placed bets on crazytime over the night (which i never did). So i said it wasn't me and they immediatly locked my account and helped me to logout all devices, change password and enable 2fa.

After all this process they said someone logged in my account and since "email verification process" (when someone login from unknown device) he wasn't able to withdraw/tip any funds so he gambled all my balance away. And they can't do nothing to recover that balance (Even if no withdraw and bet placed on their own site)

I don't know if this topic is the right place where asking for help, i hope yes, in case i say sorry to mods.

Note: I don't know if what they are claiming is true (about i've gambled on crazytime) Because site have no bet history so i cannot check that, i've just checked withdraw history and there was nothing). Just my balance 0$.

Im asking for help to Razer to check everything (i suppose they have logs and everything) in order to help me get my balance back. I have no reason to do all this shit for nothing since i gamble a lot and idc about losing/depositing. But this is very frustating that i won the bet and still have 0$ balance in my account.

Scammers Profile Link:
http://www.rollbit.com

Reference Link:
Amount Scammed:
Balance: $2150

Additional Notes:
I may know how they logged in my account. I've googled rollbit and on first page as first result there was "sponsorizzed adv" as fake rollbit site. So they probably used that method. Please help me recover my balance, i also have full verification on my account and can send all proof of email i've received by rollbit during unathorized access and also my email provider (yes they tried to access to email provider too in order to confirm withdraw, with no success) I have all proof of erverything.

Email received from rollbit: https://prnt.sc/T6HWIUz_wIay

What i've received on my phone when they tried to login in my email in order to confirm withdraw (without success): https://prnt.sc/Gqi5Pg-zgdel

Can you take a screen shot of bets made on April 23 and April 24. Then take a screen shot of all the bets that lost the last day to get your account to 0.

I have no reason to doubt you. If the bets made to lose all your money are of different amounts and leagues, then we know it wasn’t you.

Example of my reasoning. All your bets are $100 EPL. All of a sudden the last day they are all $500 American Baseball. Then there’s a good chance it wasn’t you. I picked those dates so we know that it’s a true reflection of your pattern instead of you searching for bets matching up.

Although I agree with holydarkness in that it’s tough to recoup your funds since it wasn’t Rollbit’s fault but worth a shot.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
May 03, 2024, 07:09:21 AM
First of all, I understand you've regained and secured access to your account?

I'll try to invite Razer to come here and let him know about your situation, see if he will make a consideration and can overturn the team's decision, voiding those previous bets and returned the fund. However, to be fair and without any intention to rub it in, given the situation happened by your own "fault" [you got phished by your own mistake], this is actually not a scam attempt by Rollbit.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 03, 2024, 06:49:06 AM
closed.
Pages:
Jump to: