Pages:
Author

Topic: Some good users awakened by Yobit - page 3. (Read 901 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
October 22, 2019, 04:30:55 AM
2. teosanru
This user has 9 positive trusts.

A little improvement.
This is actually position number 1.

DiamondCardz, for this member is more suitable.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
October 22, 2019, 04:15:45 AM
Let me ask you something; did you find just 8 recently awakened quality posters from over 500 participants? 😮 What about other quality posters? Many good posters, afaik ,migrated from other campaigns to cryptotalk signature as you can see actual opened slots in major campaigns.
I focused only on users who were inactive before they join Cryptotalk signature campaign and earned at least 10 merits after they joined they campaign. I excluded those who were active before and had earned huge number of merits before the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
October 22, 2019, 04:10:23 AM
I have noticed that huge amount of good poster joining cryptotalk lately. So many self made ranked manager also there including scam buster. I didn't bothered to open thread since there was lot of thread about cryptotalk. Main reason is, lack if high payment signature campaign. There is very less amount of campaign who are paying high. So due to lack of open spot some good poster not getting chances there. So they are joining on cryptotalk campaign. I am agree with that there should be some good poster in order to reduce spam. Because I have seen cryptotalk participants reporting each others of there is spam.

Most interesting part for me is, once you will bump a too old thread, then within couple of minutes you will just see only cryptotalk signature on your thread Grin. But I see there is also some good poster which post mean something. But overall honest review is, we can't change world even we change ourself. This forum is same like, we can't prevent spam even we change ourself. The only solution is removed signature totally but it would not happen. I am pretty sure remove signature totally will cause decay forum.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
October 22, 2019, 03:55:38 AM
Thanks mate 🙂
Your words really warms my heart 💚💚
Yes I was't that active (by posting) before joining the campaign, but i was always here (almost daily) reading different topics here and there. In fact, am in old love with this forum and with many profiles here and i invite everybody to enjoy it in a safe way.
I joined two great campaigns before, one managed by Lauda and the other by Darkstar, i learned from them how to be a good forum user ☺️
Let me ask you something; did you find just 8 recently awakened quality posters from over 500 participants? 😮 What about other quality posters? Many good posters, afaik ,migrated from other campaigns to cryptotalk signature as you can see actual opened slots in major campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
October 22, 2019, 03:41:04 AM
Almost all of the topics made about Cryptotalk campaign are blaming Yobit and participants of its campaign. Here I opened a thread about some good participants of Crpytotalk signature campaign.

Managers usually don’t accept the users who have been inactive for a while before the campaign. But these kind of users were able to join Cryptotalk signature campaign however they can be banned by Yahoo62278 if they spam. Cryptotalk signature campaign has been a good opportunity for those who say "Please accept me, I will be active and make high-quality posts." to prove themselves.
Sooner or later, Cryptotalk campaign will end. There are some users who won’t be able to join other campaigns and as they only make posts for money, they will leave the forum again. But there are some users who are using this opportunity, try to be helpful to forum, make constructive posts and earn money as well. These users will likely remain in the forum after Cryptoytalk campaign ends.

Here are some good users that woke up after a long time, but they are good users.

1. DiamondCardz
This user has 9 positive trusts. But he hadn’t made any posts form April 1, 2018 to October 17, 2019. He couldn’t join any campaign other than Cryptotalk. Now he is an active user and has earned 24 merits only in 5 days. He will likely remain in the forum and join other campaigns after Cryptoalk campaign ends.
(This link was added due to DiamondCardz request.)

2. abel1337
This user was inactive from December 29, 2018. He joined joined Cryptotalk signature campaign and earned 24 merits.

3. npredtorch
Only 14  posts from August 1, 2018 to September 26, 2019. Earned 40 merits from October 04, 2019

4. teosanru
He hadn’t made any posts on the forum from April 22, 2019. He couldn’t join any campaign other than Cryptotalk.
He joined Cryptotalk signature campaign and earned 16 merits.

5. akamit
No post from July 24, 2019 to October 02, 2019 (only 1 post in September). Earned 15 merits in 11 days.

6. th3nolo
Not a regular poster before Cryptotalk campaign. Only 8 posts in July 2019, 4 posts in August, But very active from September 28 and earned 15 merits after October 5.

7. Deathwing
This user is active mostly in Turkish board. No post from April 21, 2018 to October 11, 2019. Earned 26 merits in 8 days.

8. coupable
Not a regular poster before Cryptotalk campaign. Only 3 posts in June 2019, 7 posts in July, 4 posts in August but very active form September 28. This user is active mostly in Arabic board and has earned 31 merits after September 28.
Pages:
Jump to: