Pages:
Author

Topic: Someone is Jobbing this Market - page 4. (Read 7249 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 16, 2011, 01:32:55 PM
The way I see it, someone is sat on a large pile of coins and cash and is pushing in one direction or another. They are either looking to keep value up by buying all the cheap coins or they are trying to keep it down by pushing just the right number of coins onto the market to keep it in the 19.xx range.

I reckon the person got all of these coins as part of the multi million turnover over the weekend when the volume was massive and the charts were going mad. Someone is messing with us.

What I want to know is if they are using more coins or cash and what will happen when they run out of one or the other.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 16, 2011, 01:32:07 PM
The trading in BTC is characteristically volatile, too much so, but for the past three days there are huge blocks of BTC swirling around the globe and the market is flat, not range bound but outright absolutely flat.  Who thinks this is normal? This to me is impossible (considering standard volitility) without large manipulation. We want a more stable market but this is flat lining, "the patient is now dead" price action is also dysfunctional for BTC. Too many questions, too much weirdness, not a natural market.

You are the same person who also claimed:

It was artificial when there was a rally, then when the correction came it was also artificial and most recently you claimed to be hacked.

Its no surprise you also claim that the current consolidation is also "artificial".  Cheesy

The only artificial thing i see here are posts from people like you.

As a speculator myself i prefer the Rally/Crashes i don't like this consolidation but i can assure you consolidation is also part of the natural market game.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2011, 01:31:34 PM
Synaptic, my offer still stands valid for your 5830
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 16, 2011, 01:26:02 PM
I though so to, but there is always some kind of drift in a range, In my years (looking at 10's thousands of charts) Ive never seen a flat lining effect like this after such a huge range of trade.

I don't like it myself, at all.

This market is simply too fucked up.

I'm trying to get rid of all my mining gear asap, myself.

This shit isn't worth the questioning and anticipation anymore.

I found myself a grown man worth $160/hr+ in development labor, fawning over asinine charts of an idiots market and masturdebating the silly shit with kids on a forum...

Man I need a better hobby lol.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
June 16, 2011, 01:25:27 PM
It is possible that the stolen money (if actually stolen) is being laundered through multiple mt gox accounts. The constant sells and buys all going back and forth to essentially the same person may be keeping the price flat. I would assume he/she would be willing to take trade losses to help him get clean USD/bitcoins.
June 16, 2011, 01:17:14 PM
I though so to, but there is always some kind of drift in a range, In my years (looking at 10's thousands of charts) Ive never seen a flat lining effect like this after such a huge range of trade.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 16, 2011, 01:10:22 PM
Volume at mtgox.com is relatively low compared to the days with large changes (either up or down). It's more likely that bulls and bears alike are simply taking a wait-and-see attitude right now.
June 16, 2011, 01:07:01 PM
The trading in BTC is characteristically volatile, too much so, but for the past three days there are huge blocks of BTC swirling around the globe and the market is flat, not range bound but outright absolutely flat.  Who thinks this is normal? This to me is impossible (considering standard volitility) without large manipulation. We want a more stable market but this is flat lining, "the patient is now dead" price action is also dysfunctional for BTC. Too many questions, too much weirdness, not a natural market.
Pages:
Jump to: