Pages:
Author

Topic: someone want to hack my wallet ??? > blockchain - page 2. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
How this hacker knew your blockchain wallet identifier !
To be sure your bitcoin are secure, I recommend you to create another wallet and send all your btc to it and apply 2fa
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
thank you so much for your reply

i really have strong main password and second password more than 10 character
yes i have dynamic address ip  scared if i add Whitelist ips and cant login again
cuz sometime i get Ip for example 100.200.1.1   and sometimes i get 200.50.1.1
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
If your passwords are strong and you have SMS verification and email verification enabled, then you should be safe. As long as they can't guess your password and get into your account, then your Bitcoin is safe. You could also enable IP whitelisting and only allow connections to the whitelisted address, but this can be problematic if you have a dynamic ip address.
Activity: 696
Merit: 500

i received two messages in my email that inform me some one tried to login to my blockchain account 
the problem i activate SMS verification everytime want to login my blockchain account i get an SMS
but when this 2 IPs try to login to my account didnt get any SMS verification

they can access to my account and stole my BTC ??
i really tired to earn som BTC by offering banners design services here in BITCOINTALK forum
now i'm scared if they can access to my account and stole my BTC  Huh   

i add second password in last few minutes to increase security
whats your suggestion ?! do u advise me to send all my BTC to my coinbase account ?
please need help for this problem before they stole my BTC

this IP tried 2 times
An attempt to login to your blockchain.info wallet was made from an unknown browser. Please confirm the following details are correct:

Time: 2015-12-23 12:17:59
IP Address: 54.201.120.56 (United States)
Browser: Firefox 4
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0

Please check the ip address and browser carefully. If the above details are correct click the following link to approve the request:

https://blockchain.info/wallet/authorize-approve?token=blahblahblah

this IP too tried two times
An attempt to login to your blockchain.info wallet was made from an unknown browser. Please confirm the following details are correct:

Time: 2015-12-17 08:57:37
IP Address: 31.148.219.164 (Czech Republic)
Browser: Firefox 4
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0

Please check the ip address and browser carefully. If the above details are correct click the following link to approve the request:

https://blockchain.info/wallet/authorize-approve?token=blahblahblah

Regards!
Pages:
Jump to: