Pages:
Author

Topic: SONM is the most undervalued coin of 2018, here's why - page 2. (Read 608 times)

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
And upward continuing, the last chance to get in before the rally starts. I'm seeing some bull coming. I'm thinking SONM one of the best item on my portfolio and I'm not worried the current market position. Let's fill some orders and take your profit later. Nowadays it's tough to pick alts, but SONM is out of that thinking.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I strongly believe SONM is going to go x20 this year, x50 before 2019 is over. Here's why:

Crypto mining is extremely expensive and energy consuming. Also, there are tons of companies outside the cryptoworld as well that need a lot of computing power to function, for example game servers, movie studios, research and development centers, scientific institutions, ... If SONM could power those markets through the network, it would save the world hundreds of billions a year.

Their whitepaper is the greatest one I've ever read, very detailed and clear.

The team is very skilled, active and transparant.

They've got a few great partnerships (dbrain, selectel, strorj, Aion, hacken, ...) and they're part of the open fog consortium and cloud28+ program.

My biggest argument however is the sheer lack of exposure and following this coin currently has, which is about to change; they're going to be speaking at the coindesk consensus event this may 17th. Last years consensus event sparked the december 2017 bull rally. As you know, some companies like IOTA spoke at the event, resulting in massive gains.That time, about 2000 people were in attendance. This year, Sonm will be among giants like VeChain, speaking to about 4500 people. The good thing about the consensus event is that it's barely a few weeks before Sonm crypto mainnet goes live in June. This will show non-crypto companies what sonm can do, which will get them excited to join the general mainnet going live in august. I believe this also will trigger incredible gains.

My estimates are that we'll see Sonm go x10 from here on out before june is over, and x20 before this year is over. What do you guys think?

Also, always DYOR, I've spent a lot of time reading about sonm and following them on all possible media, but that doesn't mean you should blindly follow my reasoning.

edit: I posted this in the wrong thread a few hours ago so you might see it twice.

Sound arguments. I also hope that Coindesk's Consensus will help crypto market recover.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
I hear about this "promising" project almost for a year. And what happened? Nothing) Is there any working money making product or working world largest supercomputer) No) ok maybe I wrong but too long for waiting.

Livenet release is in June.

SONM is closer to a working product than most other crypto projects.
I hope you have any links about this release? Or is it your wishes? I'd like this project and I have big hopes that they will make own product earlier than RLC or Xel. But now my hopes are melting away week by week.

it's not 'wishes'. If you'd spend 10 minutes googling what they're currently doing (consensus, june crypto mainnet, august general purpose mainnet, own sidechain, hackathon, 200K challenge, ...), you wouldn't even compare sonm to their competition
Activity: 184
There are a lot of coins nowadays, i would not even bother myself to take a look over this one, we all know that this kind of threads has always an ending in here, advertising.

No one believes on fake promises anymore, we all know that doing our own research is the best thing to do in here.

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
I am very bullish on SOMN.

They are not only attending Consensus, they are also Title Sponsor.

Furthermore they just released Operation A, a pretty much "secret" use case they discovered, which is in testing phase atm. Everyone can participate.

Funny to see that there is a lot of FOMO About Sonm, i dont think that it is under the radar, it is very overpriced for me.

Also, there are a lot of crappy post all around this forum trying to shill a lot of coins, why do you need to create another?

it's not funny but instead it's an opportunity.
if you're a trader you should know that a lot of coins were bought this year and it created a historical movement based on its volume.
what does that mean ? that mean something 'big' will happen with it because they're accumulating so hard compared to before.
also compared to those coins(for example ADA),it can not be considered as an overprice project because it has less supply on circulation compared to that project.
while it will finish their product in june,what else that ADA can do ? except those ideas ?
everybody have their own opinion,but before saying something like that you should know and do some research.
so people can see you as someone who bring the light into this darkness room
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I support you position. It will be wise to put a sum in SONM immidiately, not after it does x10 Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Furthermore they just released Operation A, a pretty much "secret" use case they discovered, which is in testing phase atm. Everyone can participate.

Funny to see that there is a lot of FOMO About Sonm, i dont think that it is under the radar, it is very overpriced for me.

Also, there are a lot of crappy post all around this forum trying to shill a lot of coins, why do you need to create another?

I havent seen mcAfee or any other big influencer talk about it, its under the radar big time. Thats why i created this post. Also, its not overpriced at all lol, 20 cents for a supercomputer token isnt overpriced. Then again, this is my opinion
Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Activity: 602
I have heard about this coin and there was a trend that most ICO were about super computers, if they are able to fulfill their promise then it would be great and i will be glad to invest in it once again, i will keep an eye on their development and if i see a positive momentum i would definitely consider in investing in it, some of the projects will take a longer time to implement and i think this coin is one of them.
if this is another leap in the development of computer technology, then this is really a very promising project. The main thing is that the team did not lose it and brought to the end what was planned. I think that I will pay attention to their proposal.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
I have heard about this coin and there was a trend that most ICO were about super computers, if they are able to fulfill their promise then it would be great and i will be glad to invest in it once again, i will keep an eye on their development and if i see a positive momentum i would definitely consider in investing in it, some of the projects will take a longer time to implement and i think this coin is one of them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I strongly believe SONM is going to go x20 this year, x50 before 2019 is over. Here's why:

Crypto mining is extremely expensive and energy consuming. Also, there are tons of companies outside the cryptoworld as well that need a lot of computing power to function, for example game servers, movie studios, research and development centers, scientific institutions, ... If SONM could power those markets through the network, it would save the world hundreds of billions a year.

Their whitepaper is the greatest one I've ever read, very detailed and clear.

The team is very skilled, active and transparant.

They've got a few great partnerships (dbrain, selectel, strorj, Aion, hacken, ...) and they're part of the open fog consortium and cloud28+ program.

My biggest argument however is the sheer lack of exposure and following this coin currently has, which is about to change; they're going to be speaking at the coindesk consensus event this may 17th. Last years consensus event sparked the december 2017 bull rally. As you know, some companies like IOTA spoke at the event, resulting in massive gains.That time, about 2000 people were in attendance. This year, Sonm will be among giants like VeChain, speaking to about 4500 people. The good thing about the consensus event is that it's barely a few weeks before Sonm crypto mainnet goes live in June. This will show non-crypto companies what sonm can do, which will get them excited to join the general mainnet going live in august. I believe this also will trigger incredible gains.

My estimates are that we'll see Sonm go x10 from here on out before june is over, and x20 before this year is over. What do you guys think?

Also, always DYOR, I've spent a lot of time reading about sonm and following them on all possible media, but that doesn't mean you should blindly follow my reasoning.

edit: I posted this in the wrong thread a few hours ago so you might see it twice.
I have liked that project for a very long time and I think they are doing fine and yet the coin has not grow which has been a little bit of a mystery to me, however if the problem is the exposure of the coin I really think that you are right and that we could witness a huge growth in the next months.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I hear about this "promising" project almost for a year. And what happened? Nothing) Is there any working money making product or working world largest supercomputer) No) ok maybe I wrong but too long for waiting.

Not only do they have a working product, which can very easily be googled, but the most baffling part of your reasoning is that you expect a global supercomputer to be finished faster than the average Hollywood movie.
K4
Activity: 34
I hope you have any links about this release? Or is it your wishes? I'd like this project and I have big hopes that they will make own product earlier than RLC or Xel. But now my hopes are melting away week by week.

I have to correct myself, it's July - August

You talk about the team, whitepaper but this is nothing to do with token ''sonm'', It will rise for sure speculatively but it will not continue to rise if there is no utility in the very long term

This can be said about every other utility token, what's your point? You either invest or you don't.
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
You talk about the team, whitepaper but this is nothing to do with token ''sonm'', It will rise for sure speculatively but it will not continue to rise if there is no utility in the very long term
Activity: 420
This company SONM ICO came last year. And, I think this is a good project can be the coin go above $10 this year end. But, I am disappointed because I worked harder for the bounty program of this company but still unpaid my reward.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104

Activity: 283
Merit: 5
i think this can go up to 10$ this year
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Yes, I am also very bullish in SONM for this year since this project will soon launch the mainnet. This project is very undervalued compared to competitors. SONM is like a decentralized amazon aws so the market is very big.
K4
Activity: 34

Activity: 283
Merit: 5
sonm will be huge after consensus and mainnet for sure
Pages:
Jump to: