Pages:
Author

Topic: SONM is the most undervalued coin of 2018, here's why - page 3. (Read 608 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
I am also holder of sonm. I really like it as fresh new project in scenery. I was expecting even more when december 2017 bull market happened. My take on sonm: It will hit 10x from now on at later 2018. Its one of the most unique projects in the market.

so the price could be hit more than $1 in this year,, ?
and i think this could be happends because if i'm not wrong SONM is one form many succesfull project in 2017
SONM as I think is the ambiguous project. From one side it has strong team of professional. But from other side they made own product 1 year already. And where is result?
And no result at all. I still curious how the developer can distribute the dividend to the token holders and how it works, whitepaper says if that will be generating through sonm full product. But basically they are working on the area that will better to call that as passive product rather than active product.
The first half of the year Sonm made enough mistakes with community work and PR. After they cardinally change their social media politics. And they became more friendful to their investors. But in my eyes (I'm holder) project has some negative shade

Yes, after completion of their ICO, they made a lot of mistakes by not responding to the community and not giving any updates on their progress.After many questions being asked by the community then they start giving updates on the progress and there is a chance to increase SONM price in this year probably.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I hear about this "promising" project almost for a year. And what happened? Nothing) Is there any working money making product or working world largest supercomputer) No) ok maybe I wrong but too long for waiting.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Sonm with the development and marketing still running untill today is the blackhorse in coin marketcap i know it will goes big sometimes after the platform is launch without any error. Its project is like golem. Golem perform well sonm also will gives good return. Its only need time untill many people using their platform.
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I am also holder of sonm. I really like it as fresh new project in scenery. I was expecting even more when december 2017 bull market happened. My take on sonm: It will hit 10x from now on at later 2018. Its one of the most unique projects in the market.

and i think this could be happends because if i'm not wrong SONM is one form many succesfull project in 2017
SONM as I think is the ambiguous project. From one side it has strong team of professional. But from other side they made own product 1 year already. And where is result?
And no result at all. I still curious how the developer can distribute the dividend to the token holders and how it works, whitepaper says if that will be generating through sonm full product. But basically they are working on the area that will better to call that as passive product rather than active product.

Dont forget the project is incredibly complex, and yet they still brought out their mvp in less than 9 months, theyve secured very impressive partnerships both in and out of the cryptoworld, and most importantly theyre speaking twice on this years consensus event, of which theyre the first official crypto sponsor.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

The first half of the year Sonm made enough mistakes with community work and PR. After they cardinally change their social media politics. And they became more friendful to their investors. But in my eyes (I'm holder) project has some negative shade
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Nooooo, please. No more shilling. I still want to accumulate :/ But seriously, agree with you 100%. So much under the radar. I'm really glad actually that most people didn't get that yet. SONM is really the number 1 in my portfolio. Looking forward to a x100 here. Seriously. And I'm really trying to be realistic here.
The SONM team is the best I've yet discovered in Crypto. Ambitious, professional, hard-working, transparent... It all comes together.
If I had to bet an all-in on one low cap coin being successful in the future my bet would be SONM with all my portfolio. The field they are attacking is just so huge. And they deliver the perfect solution when it comes to a sharing economy.
K4
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I am very bullish on SOMN.

They are not only attending Consensus, they are also Title Sponsor.

Furthermore they just released Operation A, a pretty much "secret" use case they discovered, which is in testing phase atm. Everyone can participate.
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I strongly believe SONM is going to go x20 this year, x50 before 2019 is over. Here's why:

Crypto mining is extremely expensive and energy consuming. Also, there are tons of companies outside the cryptoworld as well that need a lot of computing power to function, for example game servers, movie studios, research and development centers, scientific institutions, ... If SONM could power those markets through the network, it would save the world hundreds of billions a year.

Their whitepaper is the greatest one I've ever read, very detailed and clear.

The team is very skilled, active and transparant.

They've got a few great partnerships (dbrain, selectel, strorj, Aion, hacken, ...) and they're part of the open fog consortium and cloud28+ program.

My biggest argument however is the sheer lack of exposure and following this coin currently has, which is about to change; they're going to be speaking at the coindesk consensus event this may 17th. Last years consensus event sparked the december 2017 bull rally. As you know, some companies like IOTA spoke at the event, resulting in massive gains.That time, about 2000 people were in attendance. This year, Sonm will be among giants like VeChain, speaking to about 4500 people. The good thing about the consensus event is that it's barely a few weeks before Sonm crypto mainnet goes live in June. This will show non-crypto companies what sonm can do, which will get them excited to join the general mainnet going live in august. I believe this also will trigger incredible gains.

My estimates are that we'll see Sonm go x10 from here on out before june is over, and x20 before this year is over. What do you guys think?

Also, always DYOR, I've spent a lot of time reading about sonm and following them on all possible media, but that doesn't mean you should blindly follow my reasoning.

edit: I posted this in the wrong thread a few hours ago so you might see it twice.
Pages:
Jump to: