Pages:
Author

Topic: SONM price discussion - page 2. (Read 2899 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
December 20, 2017, 07:14:30 AM
You still think that we can reach the 0.8 $ at the mvp release ?

We still have 4 more days before the update, I think it's still possible not unlikely. But I think we can reach 0.50 very easily

I think it's a really great coin and the team deliver alll their promises but the community is really toxic sometimes
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 07:01:54 AM
You still think that we can reach the 0.8 $ at the mvp release ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 03:20:29 AM
0.8$ before the MVP lunch
K4
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 02:55:40 AM
oh just a prediction - SONM will get 2500sat in that year?

We are at 2400 already, which is $0.45.
Activity: 47
December 18, 2017, 06:18:27 PM
oh just a prediction - SONM will get 2500sat in that year?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
December 18, 2017, 07:55:33 AM
BTC on the rise (which draws all the attention) and upcoming news from SONM (both testnet and their 'surprise').  I was a hodler but now I'm buying again.  Excellent timing.  I won't be surprised if this hits 0.40$ by newyear.

Grin

K4
December 18, 2017, 04:04:48 AM
We are at 0.3$ already. The day is starting good  Smiley
K4
December 17, 2017, 04:10:44 PM

No one really knows what could happen but since the team is seriously doing their job, you might be seeing your 310 SNM to be more than $1K in USD. Wait patiently and it could be one of your best buys in the world. But while you are seeing this to have a good future, why not buy more. Remember that it use to be just 0.07USD.

What is your target price for SONM tokens?

I hold a few of them but I want to wait more to see at least $1 in the exchanges. I hope it gets listed on bittrex and the trade volume gets higher there.

I think it is easy $1 coin in short term, there will be MVP testnet release on Dec 25th, I think this will be one of the biggest projects in 2018. Not a potential but a real x100 coin

The pump has started 1 week early Grin I think we were all expecting a price rise after Christmas when the testnet is released but I am guessing that investors are jumping the gun. Price is still cheap now and will rise until it hits the $1 mark, then it will probably make a new floor around here.

What happens? Alpha, beta, some awesome news? Team shows a piece of product? Why growth? It's impossible that Christmas - they celebrate Happy New Year!  Cool

here all you need to know : sonm.io/miracle or mvp.sonm.io

That's only half of the story in my opinion. They first announced their "miracle" as a secret to be announced on December 25th. Then they announced that the secret is the release of the testnet beforehand, which doesn't make any sense at all. I expect something more to happen on the 25h to be honest.

Not trying to shill here, it's no secret that I invested in SONM.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

No one really knows what could happen but since the team is seriously doing their job, you might be seeing your 310 SNM to be more than $1K in USD. Wait patiently and it could be one of your best buys in the world. But while you are seeing this to have a good future, why not buy more. Remember that it use to be just 0.07USD.

I hold a few of them but I want to wait more to see at least $1 in the exchanges. I hope it gets listed on bittrex and the trade volume gets higher there.

I think it is easy $1 coin in short term, there will be MVP testnet release on Dec 25th, I think this will be one of the biggest projects in 2018. Not a potential but a real x100 coin

The pump has started 1 week early Grin I think we were all expecting a price rise after Christmas when the testnet is released but I am guessing that investors are jumping the gun. Price is still cheap now and will rise until it hits the $1 mark, then it will probably make a new floor around here.

What happens? Alpha, beta, some awesome news? Team shows a piece of product? Why growth? It's impossible that Christmas - they celebrate Happy New Year!  Cool

here all you need to know : sonm.io/miracle or mvp.sonm.io
Activity: 896
December 17, 2017, 02:37:07 PM

What happens? Alpha, beta, some awesome news? Team shows a piece of product? Why growth? It's impossible that Christmas - they celebrate Happy New Year!  Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
December 17, 2017, 02:25:15 PM

K4
December 17, 2017, 02:13:29 PM
+30% today. It's starting  Smiley

Time to hodl.  Grin

I'm ready for the ride  Grin

Hoping so much for 1$
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 01:30:39 PM
i will be very happy with 1$ - 1.5$ in 2018 Smiley
Activity: 279
Merit: 254
December 17, 2017, 01:07:52 PM

Time to hodl.  Grin
Activity: 453
Presale Starting May 1st
December 17, 2017, 12:59:51 PM
I can easily see it as $1 coin. It was looking impossible back in the day when it was released. Ah time has passed. Bull runs helped this coin. Now only thing devs should do is following roadmap.
K4
December 17, 2017, 12:55:23 PM
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 02:03:24 AM
I think you guys will be patient while the program is developing.
The price may get X100 in the future, but you have to wait. Best strategy is to buy and wait. You would better forget that you have bought.(obviously you should backup your private key of the wallet)
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 16, 2017, 08:58:00 PM
the course of sonm will now increase every week. I am looking forward to rising courses. Why ?
because many days ago I bought many sonm token at binance.com when the course was still low.
Binance is a fast and easy exchange. not complicated. You can see it in my signature
Activity: 35
December 16, 2017, 07:32:59 PM
SONM will have a lot more value in future, but it needs few more years to develop.
Because he is based on such of technology developers can't develop it fast to get a good product.
I personally like the whole idea about SONM.
K4
December 16, 2017, 06:36:34 PM
I think SONM price will slowly decrease while BTC is going up unless something major is released... which is highly unlikely atm Sad

Well, so far SONM price has been slowly INcreasing AND there's something majot coming up.   Grin

Pretty much this.
Pages:
Jump to: