Pages:
Author

Topic: Sonny Vleisides' finally sticking it up his investors' asses! - page 5. (Read 7394 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Firing it up
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
[sarcasmon] Shocked to see monkey replying first defending BFL [/sarcacmoff]
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
The website now says at checkout that all sales are final. You're quoting months old posts. You people have been screaming that the sky was falling since day one. Said they were going to take all the pre-order money and run without shipping a product. They shipped a product, and you said they were just going to ship a few to get more orders, and then take the money and run without ever shipping to customers.

They've been shipping hundreds of orders for the past few weeks, and now you're screaming that they're going to take the money and run, because they're enforcing their 'no refunds' policy on new orders that were placed AFTER they started shipping.

Every time you people are proven wrong, you come up with more bullshit to speculate about and say "I told you so" even though you've been wrong every time. I'm looking at you Phinnaeus Gage

There I was, jacking off to new girl (small tits, tight pussy) on MFC when I had this uncomfortable feeling that I was being watched. Sure enough, I was right.

I've yet to be proven wrong about Sonny K. not being revealed.
I've yet to be proven wrong about there not being any FCC certifications in spite of Josh stating that they were forthcoming in-two-weekTM back in last November.
I've yet to be proven wrong about there not being any UL certifications.
I've yet to be proven wrong about there not being any CE certifications.
I've yet to be proven wrong about Josh not also owing a 1000 BTC bet/guarantee promise to charity.

And, I've yet to be proven wrong about amassing free scrap copper and saving pre-1981 Lincoln cents (pennies) is a better investment than purchasing copper bullion over spot.

Now, who's looking at whom?

Activity: 462
Firing it up
Luckily, I am able to kill the parasite inside my 'body' within 45 day limit. I used to place my 10Ghash/s on April 2013 via paypal. Currently some people think the company is the parasite which must be controlled or be killed if getting worse.

I feel happy that I am able to kick the ass successfully at last...

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/3521-bfl-doesnt-refund-anymore.html

He got his, now the rest can all go fuck yourselves.

What a motherfuckin' piece of shit. It's a shame I didn't see this coming otherwise I would have joined the choir and warned you all.

The end is nigh!

P.G maybe this was a decision of Sonny K. and NOT Sonny V.  Are you sure your accusing the right person here  Roll Eyes.  Guess we should ask Josh to clear this up for us eh?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
On an order placed 2-3 weeks ago, yeah, I see no problem with holding him to the "no refunds" policy, unless their delivery time gets pushed back for a long time (as has happened with previous orders).

You should probably read the link below.  Just for fun I have copied a pretty important section when it comes to refunds.

When You Must Cancel an Order

You must cancel an order and provide a prompt refund when:
•the customer exercises any option to cancel before you ship the merchandise;
•the customer does not respond to your first notice of a definite revised shipment date of 30 days or less and you have not shipped the merchandise or received the customer’s consent to a further delay by the definite revised shipment date;
•the customer does not respond to your notice of a definite revised shipment date of more than 30 days (or your notice that you are unable to provide a definite revised shipment date) and you have not shipped the merchandise within 30 days of the original shipment date;
•the customer consents to a definite delay and you have not shipped or obtained the customer’s consent to any additional delay by the shipment time the customer consented to;
•you have not shipped or provided the required delay or renewed option notices on time; or
•you determine that you will never be able to ship the merchandise.

http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule

Taking pre-order full payment for a product not yet delivered falls into different category than product already shipped.  While it may be perfectly legal to offer a no refund policy on items shipped/received (aside from defects/warranty issues), it certainly appears that not allowing a full refund before shipping a product is not acceptable to the FTC.

If I was BFL I would not want lawyers looking into this stuff
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I'm interested in taking part in a joint legal action against BFL. I requested refund after Inaba's rant against Gar255 and I just received the same BS reply.

This is outrageous.

Inaba's rant against Gar255 and comments made about every single member of this board, were most certainly the issue that pushed me to ask for a refund, combined with the fact that BFL is clearly a ponzi.

Activity: 389
This is a theory

less than 300 Jalapenos(600chips), less than 10 singles(100chips) and 3 minirigs (300chips)
Total 1000 chips

It is likely that the first order was only 1000chips. Now made ​​another batch, this request will take between 8 and 12 weeks.

When they show all the chips they need, it began shipments of bulk.
The question is:
Have they done the order of 100000 chips they need for preorders?

Or are they waiting until someone buy these 100000:
https://products.butterflylabs.com/65nm-asic-bitcoin-mining-chip.html
 To pay almost 100% of the order (200000)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I'm interested in taking part in a joint legal action against BFL. I requested refund after Inaba's rant against Gar255 and I just received the same BS reply.

This is outrageous.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I can confirm i got the same bullshit email from BFL.

I ordered a couple of 30gh/s machines in February, they have not even shipped a single one of those, they have not even finished redesigning it...

I asked politely for my refund and was told no.

Maybe i just need to call Inaba a cunt in public, in order to get a refund...

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The website now says at checkout that all sales are final. You're quoting months old posts. You people have been screaming that the sky was falling since day one. Said they were going to take all the pre-order money and run without shipping a product. They shipped a product, and you said they were just going to ship a few to get more orders, and then take the money and run without ever shipping to customers.

They've been shipping hundreds of orders for the past few weeks, and now you're screaming that they're going to take the money and run, because they're enforcing their 'no refunds' policy on new orders that were placed AFTER they started shipping.

Every time you people are proven wrong, you come up with more bullshit to speculate about and say "I told you so" even though you've been wrong every time. I'm looking at you Phinnaeus Gage
eve
Activity: 210
No refund, that is very scary Grin where is josh the inaba
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
On an order placed 2-3 weeks ago, yeah, I see no problem with holding him to the "no refunds" policy, unless their delivery time gets pushed back for a long time (as has happened with previous orders).

Really? You have no problem with them promising refunds publicly, and then switching without warning to a "no refunds" policy?

If a customer wants a refund, we issue a refund.  End of story.

BFL refunds anyone who asks.  We always have.

Their official policy is pre-orders are "non-refundable".

No luck involved.  Email [email protected] and we will happily refund your order at any time.  It's always been that way.

I know, for my part, I would not want a device that runs at 200w at 60 GH/s - it would never see a positive ROI.

LOL. How's the crow taste? Why are you selling devices that will "never see a positive ROI"?
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/3521-bfl-doesnt-refund-anymore.html

He got his, now the rest can all go fuck yourselves.

What a motherfuckin' piece of shit. It's a shame I didn't see this coming otherwise I would have joined the choir and warned you all.

The end is nigh!
Pages:
Jump to: