Pages:
Author

Topic: Sory Deleted - page 11. (Read 4797 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 20, 2019, 12:50:27 AM
When can I see a real working product? Want to hurry.
Activity: 58
August 20, 2019, 12:31:53 AM
I think that the platform will be interesting, we need to solve old problems in new ways. Also in the field of freelance services there is a lot of competition, it also needs to be taken into account.

This is true, the competition is huge, there are more and more freelance sites. Tongue
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 19, 2019, 09:04:51 PM
Research shows that the team is named HUYNH MINH. This name is from Vietnam, but looking through the picture is completely not Vietnamese. Ask the group to explain this. Or there is no group information transparency. You in Vietnam give more comments.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 13, 2019, 10:10:18 PM

you don't understand. I sell my 9000 coins.
How long have you mined this coin? A few months?

You get information from where this project can be exploited soon. The communication channels of the project are limited. Or you are one of the project's anonymous members.

from the very beginning from the first minutes of the appearance of this project
Activity: 100
August 13, 2019, 05:03:15 PM
I think that the platform will be interesting, we need to solve old problems in new ways. Also in the field of freelance services there is a lot of competition, it also needs to be taken into account.
August 13, 2019, 04:45:45 PM

Sometimes people can't wait as you don't know what you are expecting here. So sometimes it is better to sell your coins earlier to get at least something. You can't blame them for their decision. Waiting for long time is not their cup of tea, as most of them have had enough of other coins that went bad.
I agree that it is quite difficult to wait for a few months, and if you wait for years, it is even harder.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 13, 2019, 04:25:39 PM
To understand the real value of one coin, you need to see the finished product, ie, freelance exchange.

Clearly noticed, before the start of the beta version of the exchange is still far away, you need to be patient.

Just a couple of months, it's not much. Any investor should be able to wait!

Sometimes people can't wait as you don't know what you are expecting here. So sometimes it is better to sell your coins earlier to get at least something. You can't blame them for their decision. Waiting for long time is not their cup of tea, as most of them have had enough of other coins that went bad.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
August 13, 2019, 04:24:48 PM
To understand the real value of one coin, you need to see the finished product, ie, freelance exchange.

I look forward to this moment, there is still a lot of work ahead. I think we need to modernize the website to make it more attractive.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
August 13, 2019, 04:03:51 PM

from the very beginning from the first minutes of the appearance of this project
August 13, 2019, 04:03:00 PM

Activity: 97
August 13, 2019, 04:00:35 PM

Activity: 103
August 13, 2019, 03:34:15 PM

That business can be engaged in mining coins XDS, in his spare time.

Understand, this requires serious equipment, with a conventional home computer it will be extremely difficult and ineffective!
August 13, 2019, 03:14:49 PM

That business can be engaged in mining coins XDS, in his spare time.
Activity: 100
August 13, 2019, 03:01:19 PM

Clearly noticed, before the start of the beta version of the exchange is still far away, you need to be patient.

Just a couple of months, it's not much. Any investor should be able to wait!
August 13, 2019, 02:13:55 PM

August 13, 2019, 01:52:20 PM
August 13, 2019, 12:36:55 PM
Guys, I heard information, that still terminated negotiations with exchange hcoin.com at what stage are the negotiations?

Here the coin for a long time! cryptohubexchange.com/market/XDS/
While there is no demand, you need to wait for the finished product.

I have long been selling my coins 9000 coins = $ 1 for 1 coin
Explain to me, as a rookie, why didn't you wait for the project to start? After all, they offer a fixed price.

I just really need the money.
Haha, everyone needs money:) I Hope that you will not regret this act in the future.

Activity: 120
August 13, 2019, 12:30:57 PM
Guys, I heard information, that still terminated negotiations with exchange hcoin.com at what stage are the negotiations?

Here the coin for a long time! cryptohubexchange.com/market/XDS/
While there is no demand, you need to wait for the finished product.

I have long been selling my coins 9000 coins = $ 1 for 1 coin
Explain to me, as a rookie, why didn't you wait for the project to start? After all, they offer a fixed price.

I just really need the money.
Haha, everyone needs money:) I Hope that you will not regret this act in the future.
Activity: 97
August 13, 2019, 12:24:47 PM

Still need to understand whether the exchange hcoin.com for the project, that's fine.

For a young project, any exchange is suitable, the more popular the coin, the better.
Activity: 103
August 13, 2019, 09:14:02 AM

Still need to understand whether the exchange hcoin.com for the project, that's fine.

You need to read user reviews. The design and navigation on the exchange is not bad, but I can't say how good it is from the technical side.

Web site is a business card of any project, it should look as attractive as possible. This is my personal opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: