Pages:
Author

Topic: Sory Deleted - page 13. (Read 4797 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 13, 2019, 02:38:34 AM

You are very positive, do not forget about the risks. Where is the guarantee that later there will be a fixed price for the coin, suddenly they change their mind?

I do not see your logic, if you do not trust the word of the developers, then why participate in the mining of XDS?
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
August 13, 2019, 02:18:27 AM

If you think logically and hope for the success of the project in the future, mining at the moment brings super profits!

You are very positive, do not forget about the risks. Where is the guarantee that later there will be a fixed price for the coin, suddenly they change their mind?
Activity: 97
August 13, 2019, 02:02:34 AM
it is sad that before the start of the project for a long time Cry Cry Cry
I agree, I'm also waiting for its launch. Recently started mining XDS, but I have a small income. Wink

If you think logically and hope for the success of the project in the future, mining at the moment brings super profits!
Activity: 103
August 13, 2019, 01:24:18 AM
I agree, I'm also waiting for its launch. Recently started mining XDS, but I have a small income. Wink
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
August 13, 2019, 01:06:10 AM
Activity: 58
August 13, 2019, 01:03:45 AM
Yes, i agree, you can not judge this project on the site, this is not always the right indicator
For Each young project important web site, navigating and striking design. I think a number of works will be carried out in the future.
Activity: 100
August 09, 2019, 04:30:16 PM
I believe that the Deesseel website needs to be slightly modified, to improve the design and navigation. If to estimate from 1 to 5, I would put 4.

upgrading the site is a good idea, but it's just a candy wrapper, not the middle of it.
Activity: 154
August 09, 2019, 04:13:46 PM
I believe that the Deesseel website needs to be slightly modified, to improve the design and navigation. If to estimate from 1 to 5, I would put 4.

I agree with you, i’m sure that the site’s improvements will be of course in the future, you definitely need to make a better design so that people like it visually
August 09, 2019, 04:00:21 PM
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 09, 2019, 03:50:49 PM

Many of the projects quite successfully carried out ICO and IEO is not having end product, it doesn't disturb them.

Yes, they try to raise investments, but these fees do not always end well, 90% of failures.

In order to collect a lot of investors in the project, they need to provide a really working idea, which in time will bring them income or everything will be beautifully demonstrated in the form of a beta test
Activity: 154
August 09, 2019, 03:38:06 PM

There will be a real demand for the coin only after the platform is launched. This is the situation with all projects.

in fact, you're right. It is necessary to run at least a beta version, so that investors can see the real product in operation.

Many of the projects quite successfully carried out ICO and IEO is not having end product, it doesn't disturb them.

You need to remember for yourself that there may be such an option as the usual collection of investments, after which the project will not continue to work, so many people do on the market
August 09, 2019, 03:33:11 PM

Yes, they try to raise investments, but these fees do not always end well, 90% of failures.
August 09, 2019, 03:12:08 PM

There will be a real demand for the coin only after the platform is launched. This is the situation with all projects.

in fact, you're right. It is necessary to run at least a beta version, so that investors can see the real product in operation.

August 09, 2019, 02:50:54 PM
I do not understand why there is information about only 3 people from the team, the rest are anonymous?

I think that's the whole team. In principle, the project is not big, if the guys are experienced, they will cope.

Interesting conclusions you're making. I have a question: the team opened its mobile phone numbers, has anyone tried to get through to them?
August 09, 2019, 01:46:55 PM

Personally for me it is important that the team is not hiding and is completely open, definitely, this is the right decision on their part!

I would like to see a video presentation. At what stage of development is the platform now?
August 09, 2019, 01:24:52 PM
I do not understand why there is information about only 3 people from the team, the rest are anonymous?

I think that's the whole team. In principle, the project is not big, if the guys are experienced, they will cope.

Personally for me it is important that the team is not hiding and is completely open, definitely, this is the right decision on their part!
August 09, 2019, 12:59:43 PM

August 09, 2019, 12:36:36 PM
August 09, 2019, 12:17:33 PM

Well, the beta version we still need to wait will be several months no less, a raw product can not be released
To be more precise, then wait 62 days. Information is on the website.
August 09, 2019, 11:53:31 AM

It's the first time you hear about https://cryptohubexchange.com because you're a Newbie, come back later when you're more advanced and comment.
Low-grade exchange, small daily trading volumes, but this is a good start for a young project like Deesseel!

Listing coins on the stock exchange is an important and delicate activity that helps to popularize the entire project.
Pages:
Jump to: