Pages:
Author

Topic: Sory Deleted - page 2. (Read 4797 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 1
August 28, 2019, 02:19:40 AM

If we talk specifically about the Deesseel platform, they do not sell tokens now. Most likely, the sales will be carried out after the finished product is tested and launched!! Thus, you significantly reduce the risks.

I think that this factor will have a positive impact on the popularization of the project, but also, will not prevent the launch of an advertising company.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
August 28, 2019, 01:59:04 AM

If we talk specifically about the Deesseel platform, they do not sell tokens now. Most likely, the sales will be carried out after the finished product is tested and launched!! Thus, you significantly reduce the risks.

undoubtedly this is a big plus for the project. I like their approach!
Activity: 63
August 28, 2019, 01:12:49 AM

you are absolutely right, on this, every investor should understand that the risks are always there and they are quite large.

Activity: 52
August 28, 2019, 01:07:07 AM

Competition is actually good in the market. It will inspire the team to do great and make their platform better than others. And this is good for the consumers, they can get the best out of the bunch. But it is still difficult to predict whether a certain project will last long or be abandoned later on.
you are absolutely right, on this, every investor should understand that the risks are always there and they are quite large.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 27, 2019, 05:54:02 PM
Anyway, this project was made on the basis of other competitors, that is, the market analysis was
I hope that they will take only the best from competitors, this is what all potential investors and future users want.

Competition is actually good in the market. It will inspire the team to do great and make their platform better than others. And this is good for the consumers, they can get the best out of the bunch. But it is still difficult to predict whether a certain project will last long or be abandoned later on.
Activity: 73
August 27, 2019, 05:45:06 PM
I'd like to see your marketing plan. How much money is allocated for active advertising?
Activity: 97
August 27, 2019, 05:00:00 PM
Anyway, this project was made on the basis of other competitors, that is, the market analysis was
I hope that they will take only the best from competitors, this is what all potential investors and future users want.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2019, 04:47:35 PM

I look forward to the launch of the finished product, and then talk about the prospects of Deesseel.

Diesel is not positioned as a competitor to large freelance platforms, it is rather an alternative.

Now of course there are a lot of such services on the market, but there are few really high-quality ones
Activity: 154
August 27, 2019, 04:19:29 PM

I look forward to the launch of the finished product, and then talk about the prospects of Deesseel.

Diesel is not positioned as a competitor to large freelance platforms, it is rather an alternative.

Now of course there are a lot of such services on the market, but there are few really high-quality ones
Activity: 120
August 27, 2019, 04:16:04 PM

August 27, 2019, 03:39:30 PM

This is no surprise, I want to see the solution of old problems in completely new ways. I am also interested in honesty and transparency, how exactly will the customer or contractor be protected?

The use of blockchain technologies is the solution to many problems.

In fact, the blockchain is not as perfect as you think, there are also many problems.

If the platform will be monitored and constantly upgraded, these problems will be solved quickly.

So of course, not a single project works without updates, people will see it and simply will not go
Activity: 63
August 27, 2019, 03:38:06 PM

If the platform will be monitored and constantly upgraded, these problems will be solved quickly.

That's right, we can not stop there, we need to move on.

Activity: 68
August 27, 2019, 03:34:27 PM

That's right, we can not stop there, we need to move on.
Activity: 100
August 27, 2019, 03:01:53 PM

This is no surprise, I want to see the solution of old problems in completely new ways. I am also interested in honesty and transparency, how exactly will the customer or contractor be protected?

In fact, the blockchain is not as perfect as you think, there are also many problems.

Activity: 112
August 27, 2019, 02:58:28 PM

I know that the blockchain system is constantly updated, but only in a closed beta test
Activity: 52
August 27, 2019, 02:25:37 PM

August 27, 2019, 02:15:49 PM

Yes, but anyway, there are also jambs in the system
Activity: 73
August 27, 2019, 01:56:19 PM

August 27, 2019, 01:45:48 PM

Personally, I was touched by the factor that they promise to make a rating system, a combination of complete transparency and complete anonymity of the user!

I'm confused, how can you combine transparency and anonymity?

this means transparency of payments, but your identity will be hidden.

So the blockchain system works, that is, all finances are visible
Activity: 97
August 27, 2019, 01:33:50 PM

Personally, I was touched by the factor that they promise to make a rating system, a combination of complete transparency and complete anonymity of the user!

I'm confused, how can you combine transparency and anonymity?

this means transparency of payments, but your identity will be hidden.
Pages:
Jump to: