Pages:
Author

Topic: Sory Deleted - page 3. (Read 4797 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 1
August 27, 2019, 01:09:30 PM

Personally, I was touched by the factor that they promise to make a rating system, a combination of complete transparency and complete anonymity of the user!

I'm confused, how can you combine transparency and anonymity?
Activity: 173
August 27, 2019, 12:58:36 PM
A lot of people pay attention to such nuances, low commissions and fast transaction speed.
This is no surprise, I want to see the solution of old problems in completely new ways. I am also interested in honesty and transparency, how exactly will the customer or contractor be protected?

Personally, I was touched by the factor that they promise to make a rating system, a combination of complete transparency and complete anonymity of the user!

Personally, i was touched by the factor that they promise to make a rating system, a combination of complete transparency and complete anonymity of the user!
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
August 27, 2019, 12:44:31 PM
A lot of people pay attention to such nuances, low commissions and fast transaction speed.
This is no surprise, I want to see the solution of old problems in completely new ways. I am also interested in honesty and transparency, how exactly will the customer or contractor be protected?

Activity: 63
August 27, 2019, 12:27:07 PM
August 27, 2019, 12:25:47 PM
What features will own the future freelance exchange? It will be better than others?

Low withdrawal fees, the minimum fee inside the platform.

Activity: 68
August 27, 2019, 12:04:33 PM
What features will own the future freelance exchange? It will be better than others?

Low withdrawal fees, the minimum fee inside the platform.
Activity: 154
August 27, 2019, 11:44:09 AM
Here no one will give you a guarantee, you need to make decisions at your own peril and risk
I would risk a small amount, for example $ 100-200, if you are lucky, you multiply the amount a hundred times. I think the risk is worth it.

Well, if you weigh the pros and cons, then the idea is not bad. Again, you have to make your own decision.

I agree with your words, here in this topic no one forces anyone to invest
Activity: 100
August 27, 2019, 11:43:56 AM
Activity: 52
August 27, 2019, 11:15:42 AM
Here no one will give you a guarantee, you need to make decisions at your own peril and risk
I would risk a small amount, for example $ 100-200, if you are lucky, you multiply the amount a hundred times. I think the risk is worth it.

Well, if you weigh the pros and cons, then the idea is not bad. Again, you have to make your own decision.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2019, 11:08:55 AM

But you yourself know who does not take risks, does not drink champagne, but this project must realize itself
Activity: 73
August 27, 2019, 10:53:55 AM
Activity: 97
August 27, 2019, 10:31:07 AM
There is one minus in the bounty of the company, it lies in the fact that tokens are issued in 2 stages, that is, that the price is not very low in the future
you don't understand, the price will be fixed, we risk nothing.

Sounds too good. I'd like to see a guarantee, don't want to risk for nothing. Angry Angry Angry Angry

You are a strange person, what guarantees do you want to get from a crypto startup?
Activity: 112
August 27, 2019, 10:25:07 AM
There is one minus in the bounty of the company, it lies in the fact that tokens are issued in 2 stages, that is, that the price is not very low in the future

Sounds too good. I'd like to see a guarantee, don't want to risk for nothing. Angry Angry Angry Angry

Activity: 54
August 27, 2019, 09:54:03 AM

August 27, 2019, 09:44:14 AM

a fixed price is right, people get the confidence that tomorrow the token will not fall in price
Activity: 63
August 27, 2019, 09:23:57 AM
Activity: 154
August 27, 2019, 09:11:45 AM

How about bug-bounties? Will they be atleast willing to pay for it? It will definitely benefit the project too.
bounty program is a separate topic. Of course, bounty will not do any harm, that's for sure.

Bounty, on the contrary, attracts new users to the project, so everything is gaining popularity
Activity: 120
August 27, 2019, 09:09:50 AM

How about bug-bounties? Will they be atleast willing to pay for it? It will definitely benefit the project too.
bounty program is a separate topic. Of course, bounty will not do any harm, that's for sure.

It seems to me that it is easier just to buy coins than to earn them, given the current price of XDS. Tongue
August 27, 2019, 08:33:40 AM

Bounty, on the contrary, attracts new users to the project, so everything is gaining popularity
Activity: 68
August 27, 2019, 08:10:47 AM

Pages:
Jump to: