Pages:
Author

Topic: Source Of funds on HitBTC - page 2. (Read 217 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
January 27, 2023, 03:15:23 AM
Oh amazing that hitbtc still alives until now. I really thought they are already closed their exchange. Ive once used this platform during the time I had some airdrop on which the tokens listed on their exchange and they got a lot of requirements just to do or perform the transaction like even the fee for the said transaction was too high and the interface was not so good and not friendly user. I guess OP you should not use this shitty platform.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3597
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
January 27, 2023, 02:24:27 AM
Hello all, tell me what documents are required HitBTC?
I sent - withdrawal of cash in a few days then depositing cryptocurrency, crediting wages.
Is the amount of credit you had large? Is it the first type of withdrawal that you made? Or at least a large withdrawal?
They are selective scammers because they see you using the platform and even if you are breaking the rules of the platform and when you start to withdraw problems start to happen.
Therefore, review their terms of service and remember in the future not to deposit any additional money and that this platform is famous for scamming users.

HitBTC scam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5390876.20
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/another-hitbtc-scam-report-2021-5368230
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 27, 2023, 12:57:14 AM
I sent - withdrawal of cash in a few days then depositing cryptocurrency, crediting wages.
I'm trying to get through to support, but no results - they just do not say what exactly they need.
Maybe someone on the forum has dealt with this?

Kindly note that we have thoroughly checked all the information you've provided, and, unfortunately, it can't be accepted as a valid source of funds report. We will not be able to proceed any further until the actual source of funds of the transaction in question is provided.

Please provide us with an actual source of funds, and we'll be happy to proceed.

Can you please tell what are the documents you provided to them and they rejected it? If its in the form of fiat then bank statement is enough to be considered as valid source of income while if it is crypto then its kind of complicated but proving the address history and how did you made that with enough evidence is good though, if they still not helping to complete the verification then there is no actual way.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Owner@ CryptoFundingTracker.com
January 26, 2023, 10:41:43 PM
HitBTC are KYC scammers. Basically, they wait until you build up a balance on your account, then they freeze your withdrawals and ask you to provide all sorts of information. Their hope is that you cannot provide the information, or they put you through so many hoops that you give up.

Their KYC system is not used on any other regulated exchanges. Meaning it's completely fabricated by them; fabricated to be deliberately confusing and difficult.
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
January 26, 2023, 12:49:02 PM
Where did the funds come from and what was the proof you provided that they didn't accept?

I found this article by BitPanda which should give you an idea of what you should provide[1] for both fiat and crypto deposits. It's a different exchange, but I don't see why it wouldn't apply for HitBtc.

If you did provide the required documents, then as mentioned above, HitBtc is a very shady exchange. It's very possible that this has nothing to do with them complying with the regulations.

[1] https://support.bitpanda.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010477679-What-is-a-proof-of-funds-document

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
January 26, 2023, 11:49:33 AM
Do not use HitBTC, they have high transaction fee and they do seize users coin or freeze users account, asking the user to provide KYC documents.

Normal documents like driver's license, national identity card or international passport. It has been long I used the exchange, because of high withdrawal fee and when many people are complaining about freezing of their account.

it's too late.. my money is stuck there. My question about Source Of funds ..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
January 26, 2023, 11:19:16 AM
Do not use HitBTC, they have high transaction fee and they do seize users coin or freeze users account, asking the user to provide KYC documents.

Normal documents like driver's license, national identity card or international passport. It has been long I used the exchange, because of high withdrawal fee and when many people are complaining about freezing of their account.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
January 26, 2023, 11:16:28 AM
I'm trying to get through to support, but no results - they just do not say what exactly they need.
Maybe someone on the forum has dealt with this?

Kindly note that we have thoroughly checked all the information you've provided, and, unfortunately, it can't be accepted as a valid source of funds report. We will not be able to proceed any further until the actual source of funds of the transaction in question is provided.

Please provide us with an actual source of funds, and we'll be happy to proceed.
Pages:
Jump to: