Pages:
Author

Topic: Sources of income? - page 6. (Read 3241 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
January 14, 2020, 05:57:31 AM
Most of the members here depends on bounty hunting and im one of them.  I tried trading before but i stop due to always loss. So i stick in bounty hunting and holding bounty coins.
I think not only you who experience losses when trading but everyone here will experience it, but do not easily give up because some projects can still give you benefits
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
January 14, 2020, 04:59:53 AM
Most of the members here depends on bounty hunting and im one of them.  I tried trading before but i stop due to always loss. So i stick in bounty hunting and holding bounty coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
January 14, 2020, 04:36:48 AM
Besides trading, holding, and bounty hunting, what are your other sources of income in cryptocurrency?

Can you tell us about your profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays?
In my own opinion, besides trading, holding, and bounty hunting is you could try mining with bitcoin and altcoins like monero, but to be honest mining is a less profitable during the long year of bear market of 2018. I am also earning money from playing crypto gambling sites because sometimes i am lucky enough to win the jackpot prize.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 14, 2020, 03:36:08 AM
Did you do any initial investment for your items and how it works actually.?
This is a RPG Games, in game you only collect drop material and forge it to weapon and armor.
then you can transfer your items and sell in marketplace Opensea.

For Investment i only play this game free, i only invest to buy tickets. The Tickets is for transfer your items to can sell in OpenSea.

Thanks for your info. I will check further on it and try my best to earn something if possible.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 13, 2020, 06:58:14 PM
My main source of income comes from my main job at the office, and for this market I only work part time with a signature campaign. In addition, I also use the idle amount to invest in a few altcoins in this market. The current market is very difficult to make a profit and the bounty is not really successful this year, if someone works full time with this market then surely they will be very difficult to make money

To be quite honest it is much better if you invest on stock market. Use a part of your income in you actual job and some would be your choices in crypto. The market wasn't that bad to make difficult profits and it is indeed that bounties are trashes right now as many people often make a good looking project that ends up being scams. Some altcoins are good right now and fluctuates just fine yet it depends on how well you are knowledgeable with trading.

The greatest choice to have income nowadays is still holding, as the market were still red yet soon will pump.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 13, 2020, 05:26:24 PM
Well I think you've already mentioned them all I don't think there's any other way of making money in this space besides what you mentioned
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
January 13, 2020, 04:35:28 PM
a few years ago everything you mentioned was indeed able to get a very large income besides that airdrop also became one of the most favorite but now trading / holding tokens is very risky. bounty and airdrop are also mostly just a waste of time
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 13, 2020, 03:50:34 PM
You have already mentioned all of them. You can do Airdrop, but it's not profitable. Because 90% airdrop are scam and it's waste our valuable times. So research more for best project. If you have graphic skill, you can attend many cryptocurrency banner, poster and logo design.
Yes you are right! Before airdrop is good, we can earn real money with it , as time passes by it slowly become scam, I think in fiverr you may earn cryptocurrency also? If you can talk to your client you may set it as mode of payment, there are a lot of things to be a source of income, you may create signature, telegram stickers in exchange of bitcoin as well.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
January 13, 2020, 03:38:28 PM
Besides trading, holding, and bounty hunting, what are your other sources of income in cryptocurrency?

Can you tell us about your profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays?

Mining, campaigns and faucets are also the ways to earn bitcoin and altcoins. When there is scope on crypto field we were seen the mining and trading are few of most famous earning ways in the cryptocurrency marketplace.
Activity: 938
Merit: 11
January 13, 2020, 03:14:50 PM
You have already mentioned all of them. You can do Airdrop, but it's not profitable. Because 90% airdrop are scam and it's waste our valuable times. So research more for best project. If you have graphic skill, you can attend many cryptocurrency banner, poster and logo design.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
January 13, 2020, 12:44:15 PM
The ones you mentioned are the ones with good income as for faucets and mining they are not good they are a waste of time but also there are some freelance projects you can earn crypto by doing some online jobs.
actually those who play the faucet might be able to grow if they do things further, so I think the faucet is the beginning to find out more income in the crypto industry. Maybe what you say is a waste of time, but for me the faucet is the beginning before I can be here.

therefore the faucet is an activity that will only waste time so you choose to leave that activity, we cannot cover it because even though the faucet is the beginning we can be here but at least we must be able to admit if the faucet is not worthy of being a source of income
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 13, 2020, 12:44:05 PM
All depends on their expertise must have a source of income generated from crypto, because this forum is a center that can produce crypto if you want to try, work hard and study it well.
I only make services according to my ability and besides that I also participate in signature campaigns or other campaigns, and for now I am more focused on buying a small amount in stages to grow my coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 13, 2020, 12:36:14 PM
I have several way for my sources income like trading or investing, joining bounty campaign and airdrop project, when my trading coin have down lower price I keep joining with bounty campaign and airdrop project during wait whit my trading assets back to higher price and keep continue for investing after receiving bounty and airdrop project reward payment.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 575
January 13, 2020, 12:34:08 PM
 I personally have been trying to find methods to make bitcoin by working, checking out those bounties for example, considered being the Turkish translation for many of them but most of those bounties are actually for horrible coins and they don't really deserve your work, I mean they give you this made up coin that they haven't even printed yet that might worth something one day but looking at them it feels like free work that I won't be paid for since that coin has zero chance being worth anything at all. I just need to find some side-income thats paid with bitcoin and I will be happy. That way I can actually make the "investments" I used to make, I am trying to find ways to have good passive income with interests and stake coins but it requires too much investment as well to be able to live off them.

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
January 13, 2020, 12:24:53 PM
The ones you mentioned are the ones with good income as for faucets and mining they are not good they are a waste of time but also there are some freelance projects you can earn crypto by doing some online jobs.
actually those who play the faucet might be able to grow if they do things further, so I think the faucet is the beginning to find out more income in the crypto industry. Maybe what you say is a waste of time, but for me the faucet is the beginning before I can be here.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
January 13, 2020, 12:19:54 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
January 13, 2020, 12:09:15 PM
My income is only from Bounty and Airdrop. I just focus on both. I can always get tokens or coins from the bounty but sometimes, the coins or tokens that I get are worthless. Although there have been several large amounts of bounties and airdrops.
How much money did you make in 2019 by joining bounty and airdrop? I think it's not too much because the market situation in 2019 is very difficult and bounty is mostly worthless tokens. If you spend all your time making money with bounty then I think it's hard for you to pay for life.

For sure it's too much and we all experienced it compare to the year 2017 where almost everyone of us earned a lot even in just joining airdrops. And now, we can't just rely in joining bounties and airdrops as it is not that too profitable, we should just work for it on part time basis but let's not waste most of our time here.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
January 13, 2020, 11:56:00 AM
My income is only from Bounty and Airdrop. I just focus on both. I can always get tokens or coins from the bounty but sometimes, the coins or tokens that I get are worthless. Although there have been several large amounts of bounties and airdrops.
How much money did you make in 2019 by joining bounty and airdrop? I think it's not too much because the market situation in 2019 is very difficult and bounty is mostly worthless tokens. If you spend all your time making money with bounty then I think it's hard for you to pay for life.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
January 13, 2020, 11:53:32 AM
Are you still finding some good drops lately? There were a lot of good airdrops in the year 2017 in which you can get at least 100 dollars per drop. Is that still possible?
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
January 13, 2020, 11:30:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: