Pages:
Author

Topic: Sources of income? - page 9. (Read 3241 times)

copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 06, 2020, 08:42:27 AM
I think there are many job that offer income in cryptocurrency. For low paying job, there are airdrops, content contest, join some livestream about crypto, ... For higher, there are: community managers, crypto influencers, marketing and even blockchain dev.
I prefer trading crypto than everything you mention. Yes indeed require capital. but I get capital from participating in a bounty campaign and then divert it in daily trading. not a job but it's an activity that makes money all the time.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 06, 2020, 08:38:07 AM
I am primary income from my job to convert into crypto. Many crypto jobs pay below what I earn at regular job, so it does not make sense for me to work for less money just because it is in crypto
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 06, 2020, 08:09:55 AM
Besides trading, holding, and bounty hunting, what are your other sources of income in cryptocurrency?

Can you tell us about your profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays?

you already listed all the ways. The rest way is only working in another way and buy more crypto currencies. Or maybe you can try to start a video channel or any kind of platform and ask for donation as bitcoin.
Playing games is not yet included here. Dont you know that you can earn crypto currency through playing games here in the crypto world and that is another way to earn money and also another source of income. One of my friends is also a cryptocurrency supporter and in order to earn bitcoins he mines and plays for a particular game but I dont know the name of that particular game.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
January 06, 2020, 08:08:16 AM
I think there are many job that offer income in cryptocurrency. For low paying job, there are airdrops, content contest, join some livestream about crypto, ... For higher, there are: community managers, crypto influencers, marketing and even blockchain dev.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
January 06, 2020, 07:56:17 AM
Besides trading, holding, and bounty hunting, what are your other sources of income in cryptocurrency?

Can you tell us about your profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays?

you already listed all the ways. The rest way is only working in another way and buy more crypto currencies. Or maybe you can try to start a video channel or any kind of platform and ask for donation as bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
January 06, 2020, 06:58:14 AM

I usually have a stable income from my part time work. I am a second year student at university of economics, now I have to work part time to earn money to pay tuition fee. After that, I made a bounty and took my money to trade and hold coins. My finances are now better than some of the other students, hoping that 2020 will give the crypto market a new job like quality bounty projects like 2017 and 2018.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
January 06, 2020, 06:55:42 AM
It seems that at present there are some regular ways to make money. Here are some of them: bounty tasks, holding currency interest, and earning the difference. Of course, some masters use contracts to make money. Of course, there is a possibility of losing money. You can consider using part-time in your spare time. You can make money too. There are many ways to make money. It depends on us.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
January 06, 2020, 06:51:13 AM
all main source of income you already mention and i dont think so that there are other way of earning in cryptocurrency.
I do not think that's all main source well gambling miner raises funds for loans as far as I know if you have big capital it will be better for the future lend crypto also get interest at % ,there are many site providers for it including income investment services and several other services also earn more on this crypto ,besides there are also many other income too you can see some input posted from the community in here
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
January 06, 2020, 06:28:03 AM
Trading and bounty campaigns that are my source of income in cryptos, sometimes I play games that can earn cryptos, but it is not good way to earn extra money, I just play for fun and earn some.

Good thing at least you are maximizing your time and not wasting it and doing everything for you to earn, that's the beauty if you are wiser, you are learning things that will help you make profit in different ways and not just relying on your only source of income, as per me, I am doing campaigns, airdrop, joining contest, marketing and anything I can do after work.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
January 06, 2020, 06:02:47 AM
Trading and bounty campaigns that are my source of income in cryptos, sometimes I play games that can earn cryptos, but it is not good way to earn extra money, I just play for fun and earn some.
Activity: 420
January 06, 2020, 03:35:54 AM

signature and social campaign is my  only source of income inside cryptocurency. The rest is outside crypto cause it is much better to have a source of income outside becaue you may not know what will happen to crypto, this is only a backup if crypto will come to end.
I suggest you should be able to look for other jobs that can provide a guarantee of income that you can get every month because if you depend on a bounty campaign then it will not be able to provide guarantees for your financial condition, you should be able to think ahead to become wealthy, it doesn't hurt if you combine your work in the real world and after you finish you can work in the bounty campaign when you are at home.
Yes, participating in bounty campaigns should only make as a part-time, it is not a stable source of income and it is not recommended. Unless he has enough savings, if so, doing trading or investing might be done to at least have more income aside from bounty campaigns.
Maybe for new year give big hope again for bounty participants where most profitable become our source income, last year we found many bounties campaign failed and listed with lower price but new year have new motivate to get worth bounty campaign, but first time I looking for new way how to increase my account level.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
January 06, 2020, 03:08:37 AM

signature and social campaign is my  only source of income inside cryptocurency. The rest is outside crypto cause it is much better to have a source of income outside becaue you may not know what will happen to crypto, this is only a backup if crypto will come to end.
I suggest you should be able to look for other jobs that can provide a guarantee of income that you can get every month because if you depend on a bounty campaign then it will not be able to provide guarantees for your financial condition, you should be able to think ahead to become wealthy, it doesn't hurt if you combine your work in the real world and after you finish you can work in the bounty campaign when you are at home.
Yes, participating in bounty campaigns should only make as a part-time, it is not a stable source of income and it is not recommended. Unless he has enough savings, if so, doing trading or investing might be done to at least have more income aside from bounty campaigns.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
January 06, 2020, 03:01:01 AM

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
January 06, 2020, 01:00:15 AM

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
January 06, 2020, 12:37:37 AM
Most of those apsect you mentioned are precisely what I engage in to make profit.
In bounty hunting - I do more of signature campaign, the only other thing that I may think is different is the  crypto games and gambling. Would I categorize them as bounty precisely? But it is still another clear source of profit in Bitcoin.
What I do again is withdraw and run business outside internet.
indeed our signature campaign can generate a lot of capital and that we can use for trading or investment. for me I use income from online for the long term, and for every day I still work offline, so for me psychologically maintained

Activity: 914
Making Smart Money Work
January 05, 2020, 11:50:29 PM
Other than what you mentioned, my income for now is at Airdrop. I had a website, but because of my busy activities, my website was abandoned without anyone taking care of it. Maybe one day I have to take care of it again in order to have another income.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
January 05, 2020, 03:47:57 PM
Most of those apsect you mentioned are precisely what I engage in to make profit.
In bounty hunting - I do more of signature campaign, the only other thing that I may think is different is the  crypto games and gambling. Would I categorize them as bounty precisely? But it is still another clear source of profit in Bitcoin.
What I do again is withdraw and run business outside internet.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
January 05, 2020, 03:37:25 PM
Other than bounty hunting, trading and investing, I also offer marketing and promotion services for some projects. Some projects look for social media marketer only and don't have any bounties. Campaign or services usually ends from one to two months only but it sure is a good source of income since I'm paid with btc and ETH.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
January 05, 2020, 03:33:45 PM
Mostly you mentioned that was may source of income in crypto other than that none. Trading some altcoins, and joining bounty as serves as my source of income. Despite the fact of market condition I was able to have a little profit in trading coins. So hopefully this year is a good year for crypto.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
January 05, 2020, 03:14:47 PM
If you want to make money from Cryptocurrency you have to make a very good plan. People put money on things they don't know. You shouldn't be afraid to lose money. How will this happen? Do not enter this market with the money you need. Invest with your excess balance. Try to buy at a low price and sell at the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: