Pages:
Author

Topic: Spaincoin, the new Auroracoin PUMP - page 4. (Read 15560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
FreshTheGame
March 17, 2014, 02:00:36 PM
I am waiting and will to follow this week pump on Spaincoin!
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
March 17, 2014, 01:52:33 PM
BTCWhale how long are you participating in pumps and dumps? On your twitter page it says since 2010 is that correct?
Just curious how many sucessful vs unsucessful pumps have you been part of.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 17, 2014, 01:49:52 PM
As with anything, invest in things you believe in yourself along with things you think can be profitable. I think SpainCoin can be a greater success than AuroraCoin given the fact that Spain are actually allowed to use digital currencies. That along with the fact that contributing to bringing cryptocurrencies to the masses along with making money on the way is something I personally believe in.

Cryptocurrencies for countries are in an experimental phase, but I personally held no Auroracoins for the reason digital currencies being banned in Iceland.
However, it could become a thing in Spain and I'm willing to stick my neck out to bet on it and I will continue to do so. That along with more positive response from spaniards should spaincoin be worth more- also positive media coverage will be good aspects to build a pump & hold upon.

You don't want to push cryptocurrencies forward be my guest, I really dont give a shit but use your brain before speaking to me

I don't think people are following this thread because they are interested in something they "believe in". Country-specific cryptos are an interesting idea, but it isn't obvious that this isn't a scam.

But regarding you, you started out talking a big game, now your posts on Twitter seem more like investing advice than any specifics on a pump and Spaincoin continues to fall. I can't tell if you are a scammer or just incapable of truly pumping a currency like you originally suggested. If either of those two are true, at least this thread will serve as a warning for others next time you pump something.

But maybe you are legit. When are you going to show something?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 17, 2014, 01:44:30 PM
I'm Spanish. And it's obvious that Spaincoin it's a scam. And it's fun reading BTCWhale saying: Keep this coin 1 week. Do it, and you'll lose all the money invested.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
March 17, 2014, 01:42:42 PM
lol no more pump
Activity: 27
March 17, 2014, 01:39:52 PM
Is this the next scamcoin? Looks like OP likes to joke with people's money.

As with anything, invest in things you believe in yourself along with things you think can be profitable. I think SpainCoin can be a greater success than AuroraCoin given the fact that Spain are actually allowed to use digital currencies. That along with the fact that contributing to bringing cryptocurrencies to the masses along with making money on the way is something I personally believe in.

Cryptocurrencies for countries are in an experimental phase, but I personally held no Auroracoins for the reason digital currencies being banned in Iceland.
However, it could become a thing in Spain and I'm willing to stick my neck out to bet on it and I will continue to do so. That along with more positive response from spaniards should spaincoin be worth more- also positive media coverage will be good aspects to build a pump & hold upon.

You don't want to push cryptocurrencies forward be my guest, I really dont give a shit but use your brain before speaking to me
legendary
Activity: 1246
March 17, 2014, 01:39:47 PM
spaincoin already popped, on to the next one
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
March 17, 2014, 01:32:30 PM
Take more into cinsideration lmfao. What a greedy bastard. No one gives af about lycancoin, he just wants more btc in his pocket.
Activity: 27
March 17, 2014, 01:28:24 PM
Updated original post
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035
Bitcoin accepted here
March 17, 2014, 01:18:06 PM
Is this the next scamcoin? Looks like OP likes to joke with people's money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
March 17, 2014, 01:08:46 PM
I am not going in any of these pump and dumps scams anymore. I got burnt and learned my lesson fast. Best is to help the coins get more promoted in order to help raise the awareness and intrinsic value of each coin which is what I am focusing now on 100% and that way you can perhaps earn also free coins, much better than risking an arm and a leg only to lose it in the markets. I am holding my span coins for now even at a loss as a bagholder I won't sell them just yet that's for sure. Good luck and don't get swayed and if you do have the odd flutter just play small..That is what I am going to do. Smiley

They will only go lower in the future. Sell now and recoup something, or wait till later and get burnt even worse.
Activity: 350
March 17, 2014, 12:58:31 PM
looks like some easy money
Activity: 294
March 17, 2014, 12:57:20 PM
I am not going in any of these pump and dumps scams anymore. I got burnt and learned my lesson fast. Best is to help the coins get more promoted in order to help raise the awareness and intrinsic value of each coin which is what I am focusing now on 100% and that way you can perhaps earn also free coins, much better than risking an arm and a leg only to lose it in the markets. I am holding my span coins for now even at a loss as a bagholder I won't sell them just yet that's for sure. Good luck and don't get swayed and if you do have the odd flutter just play small..That is what I am going to do. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
March 17, 2014, 12:42:17 PM
I already accepted that I lost some of my investment. So much I wanted to raise my BC cap, but in the end it turns into crap.

Btw, I am not trolling, but I see veeery slow downtrend from yesterday till now. Only small spikes and thats it, where others make some small profits.

BTCWhale through this coin will show or wont his awesome P&D potential.

Everything what we got from him today is:

BTCWhale ‏@BTCWhale  4h
Time to get to work.

But coin still drowns.
legendary
March 17, 2014, 12:14:52 PM
lol btcwhale sleep again

Having his morning coffee I guess.

With such a laziness no pump will happen  Grin

Or he is accumulating coins.

Or... BTCWhale is just a poser

Or...  

Calm before the storm?

He adapts to the country
Siesta time

Grin Uneasy life. All those siestas don't let work.
legendary
Activity: 1036
March 17, 2014, 12:11:16 PM
lol btcwhale sleep again

With such a laziness no pump will happen  Grin

Or... 

Calm before the storm?

He adapts to the country
Siesta time
March 17, 2014, 11:38:16 AM
lol btcwhale sleep again

Or... 

Calm before the storm?
legendary
March 17, 2014, 11:37:04 AM
lol btcwhale sleep again

Or... 
March 17, 2014, 11:32:12 AM
lol btcwhale sleep again

Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
March 17, 2014, 11:29:24 AM
lol btcwhale sleep again
Pages:
Jump to: