Pages:
Author

Topic: SPAM! DELETE ME - page 3. (Read 2054 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
June 03, 2016, 08:23:52 PM
Lets talk about crime. Someone doxed you?

Let's talk about ION, you piece of shit puppetshiltroll liar. You know, the topic of this thread. For all your other garbage you have a couple of personal threads and you can always create your own. And what do you fucking care about someone else's doxing, you're our poster boy/girl for exemplary behavior, aren't you?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
June 03, 2016, 08:23:40 PM

And no, calling some piece of shit ION (behold my skillful on-topic swing) puppetshilltroll a liar is not a crime, not even an imaginary intertubes one.

Liars don't get to decide what we talk about.

This thread is about ION being useless. Please start a new thread for crime talk.

Phildo, you are not suchmoon and nobody asked puppetshilltroll to answer for suchmoon.

I am not answering for suchmoon, I am talking to you.

You are a liar, and you did not start this thread, so you don't get to pick what we talk about.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 03, 2016, 08:22:35 PM
You already contribute to the crime by calling me an liar. You could stop this by not talking to me, ignoring me or whatever. I dont care if you understand or not, you are from now on part of it.

Your claiming a group of people are committing identity here.
Who are the accused?
Who is the victim? (Phildo you've claimed already)
Links to proof?

Who is the victim? Who is the accuser? Maybe suchmoon could accuse me in public before my friend sends me threats over email?

Got it.
Back to ranting is it?
Okay, I'll go back to digging up info on MrCoins while you play with everyone else.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 03, 2016, 08:20:48 PM

EDIT

THIS THREAD WAS CREATED BY SUCHMOON TO SPREAD LIES. THIS THREAD HAS TO BE DELETED
June 03, 2016, 08:19:45 PM

EDIT

THIS THREAD WAS CREATED BY SUCHMOON TO SPREAD LIES. THIS THREAD HAS TO BE DELETED
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 03, 2016, 08:19:17 PM
You already contribute to the crime by calling me an liar. You could stop this by not talking to me, ignoring me or whatever. I dont care if you understand or not, you are from now on part of it.

Your claiming a group of people are committing identity here.
Who are the accused? (Phildo you've claimed already)
Who is the victim?
Links to proof?
legendary
June 03, 2016, 08:18:36 PM

And no, calling some piece of shit ION (behold my skillful on-topic swing) puppetshilltroll a liar is not a crime, not even an imaginary intertubes one.

Liars don't get to decide what we talk about.

This thread is about ION being useless. Please start a new thread for crime talk.
June 03, 2016, 08:16:55 PM

EDIT

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
June 03, 2016, 08:16:10 PM

legendary
June 03, 2016, 08:14:23 PM

How can stating the truth be a crime?

You said you didn't insult me.

You have insulted me.

Therefore you lied.

Therefore you are a liar.

It's pretty simple logic.
June 03, 2016, 08:11:37 PM

EDIT

legendary
June 03, 2016, 08:09:10 PM
I already told once, this is second time! It is your problem if you contribute on this crime.

You are a liar so i don't really care what you say

If it is a crime to say that a coin with 0 volume over the last 24 hours on an outside exchange is useless lock me up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, since it's hard to follow through your nonsense to put together a coherent thought, but are you accusing me of stealing Garza's identity?

one, ha

two, no

three, I don't see how that's relevant to this topic since garza has nothing to do with this coin.

Please stay on the topic of the coin that has a wallet that can't run for more than 7 hours, has had 0 volume over the last 24 hours on yobit, thank you for your help in enforcing the rules of bitcointalk.
June 03, 2016, 08:05:33 PM

EDIT

legendary
June 03, 2016, 08:02:09 PM
I must be stupid then, please tell me what crime I'm committing because I don't know what laws are being broken by calling Adam Matlack stupid, this coin useless, or you a liar. What exact crime am I committing, please help me o wise liar boki so I don't end up in jail.

Im more amused that boki didn't quote this crime stuff to the ion lover who had the false suchmoon dox. Boki is targetting just specific users with his stuff.

@boki you were being bitcointalk police before in this thread but did you notice above you posted 3 times in a row without a time space or reply from others? Bad boy.

Which rules?

Rule 32, which we know you are aware of because you thought you won a point in your imaginary war against me when I admitted that I had broken it i the past.

• learn to read
  • reread rules
  • learn to quote
  • quote the rule if you want to point out
  • be happy that you learned, I will not disucss with you about rules, open an thread for that if you want

Do you even know what your part on this all is Smiley ? I see, you dont, maybe suchmoon will explain it to you, but not me.

If you won't tell me what laws I'm breaking, I don't have to quote which rule you broke. We will just laugh at how a one time wannabe forum police is back over here breaking the rules he was so obsessed about earlier.

I still have no clue what you are talking about with identity theft and laws, and I frankly am not sure why I'm engaging with a liar about such nonsense.
June 03, 2016, 07:56:18 PM

EDIT

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
June 03, 2016, 07:49:35 PM
thank you for calling me a criminal. looks like everyone is a criminal except you. how funny
judge dredd has escaped from the mental asylum
June 03, 2016, 07:45:50 PM

EDIT

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
June 03, 2016, 07:41:44 PM
I am not an prosecitor, neither law representer, it's not on me to explain you what you are doing. You are big enough to take responsibility for some chat lines on some forum.

why link californian legislative information then. you are doing the opposite as always. you link stuff when you feel it gives you an edge on something and ignore it in all other cases. to quote someone else: rambling panda

edit: i have no idea who you are even talking about.... not sure if anyone does
June 03, 2016, 07:13:06 PM
I must be stupid then, please tell me what crime I'm committing because I don't know what laws are being broken by calling Adam Matlack stupid, this coin useless, or you a liar. What exact crime am I committing, please help me o wise liar boki so I don't end up in jail.

Im more amused that boki didn't quote this crime stuff to the ion lover who had the false suchmoon dox. Boki is targetting just specific users with his stuff.

@boki you were being bitcointalk police before in this thread but did you notice above you posted 3 times in a row without a time space or reply from others? Bad boy.

Which rules?

Rule 32, which we know you are aware of because you thought you won a point in your imaginary war against me when I admitted that I had broken it i the past.

• learn to read
  • reread rules
  • learn to quote
  • quote the rule if you want to point out
  • be happy that you learned, I will not disucss with you about rules, open an thread for that if you want

Do you even know what your part on this all is Smiley ? I see, you dont, maybe suchmoon will explain it to you, but not me.
legendary
June 03, 2016, 07:08:56 PM

Which rules?

Pages:
Jump to: