Pages:
Author

Topic: SPAM! DELETE ME - page 4. (Read 2054 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 03, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

EDIT

THIS THREAD WAS CREATED BY SUCHMOON TO SPREAD LIES. THIS THREAD HAS TO BE DELETED
June 03, 2016, 06:49:26 PM

EDIT

THIS THREAD WAS CREATED BY SUCHMOON TO SPREAD LIES. THIS THREAD HAS TO BE DELETED
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
June 03, 2016, 06:48:43 PM
I must be stupid then, please tell me what crime I'm committing because I don't know what laws are being broken by calling Adam Matlack stupid, this coin useless, or you a liar. What exact crime am I committing, please help me o wise liar boki so I don't end up in jail.

Im more amused that boki didn't quote this crime stuff to the ion lover who had the false suchmoon dox. Boki is targetting just specific users with his stuff.

@boki you were being bitcointalk police before in this thread but did you notice above you posted 3 times in a row without a time space or reply from others? Bad boy.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
June 03, 2016, 06:43:10 PM
I must be stupid then, please tell me what crime I'm committing because I don't know what laws are being broken by calling Adam Matlack stupid, this coin useless, or you a liar. What exact crime am I committing, please help me o wise liar boki so I don't end up in jail.
June 03, 2016, 06:41:28 PM

EDIT

legendary
June 03, 2016, 06:29:27 PM
And here I thought, and was hoping, that this thread was finally dead. Then yet another paycoiner needs to be heard and keeps it alive. This thread serves no purpose. Team ION will answer ZERO questions and very few people if any aside from the Paycoin200 are going to buy into this coin. Time to flush this shit stain of a thread and let things happen the way we all know they are gonna happen.

The ION team chose they're own self containment and grave on this.
They allow us to define the narrative outside the slack chat that doesn't record.
They want to think that Twitter pushes are more important than actual content.

I like threads like this. It shows what the team attempted to try on the public and failed at.
It tends to draw out all the players as well.

Speaking of which. I messaged @Mr-Coins after I dug into him and found out who he is  Grin
I want to hear a better explanation of why he's choosing such hyper-bole shilling.
Even when his Paycoin hyping channel is still laying in a shallow grave - https://twitter.com/mrpaycoins
Oh and Carmelo Milan is still using his twitter, for whatever reason, which is hilarious between all this.

Let the games continue.
Let all the bad actors perform  Cheesy

Either shilling or pumping and dumping, they know a captive audience when they see one. Why waste time starting from scratch when you have people known to fall for scams? It's a lot easier to scam someone who thought garza was selling 20 dollar bills for 4 bucks than your average person.

You are part of this small group Phildo

I have no idea what you are talking about, and personally don't care what a liar like you says.

Being stupid doesnt prevent you from punishment, just keep on posting bullshit on this forum and keep on riding an donkey in false accusations.

I thought we weren't allowed to say people are stupid?

What false accusations have I made?

Are you denying that Adam Matlack is stupid?

or are you denying that you are a liar?
June 03, 2016, 06:24:32 PM

EDIT

June 03, 2016, 06:23:45 PM

EDIT

legendary
June 03, 2016, 06:22:56 PM
And here I thought, and was hoping, that this thread was finally dead. Then yet another paycoiner needs to be heard and keeps it alive. This thread serves no purpose. Team ION will answer ZERO questions and very few people if any aside from the Paycoin200 are going to buy into this coin. Time to flush this shit stain of a thread and let things happen the way we all know they are gonna happen.

The ION team chose they're own self containment and grave on this.
They allow us to define the narrative outside the slack chat that doesn't record.
They want to think that Twitter pushes are more important than actual content.

I like threads like this. It shows what the team attempted to try on the public and failed at.
It tends to draw out all the players as well.

Speaking of which. I messaged @Mr-Coins after I dug into him and found out who he is  Grin
I want to hear a better explanation of why he's choosing such hyper-bole shilling.
Even when his Paycoin hyping channel is still laying in a shallow grave - https://twitter.com/mrpaycoins
Oh and Carmelo Milan is still using his twitter, for whatever reason, which is hilarious between all this.

Let the games continue.
Let all the bad actors perform  Cheesy

Either shilling or pumping and dumping, they know a captive audience when they see one. Why waste time starting from scratch when you have people known to fall for scams? It's a lot easier to scam someone who thought garza was selling 20 dollar bills for 4 bucks than your average person.

You are part of this small group Phildo

I have no idea what you are talking about, and personally don't care what a liar like you says.
June 03, 2016, 06:21:48 PM

EDIT

June 03, 2016, 06:19:17 PM

EDIT

Pages:
Jump to: