Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending Bitcoins - page 33. (Read 101079 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 16, 2017, 06:14:18 AM
For me spending Bitcoin is a terrible idea since Bitcoin historically increase its price one hundred percent yearly. Unless Bitcoin does not reach it full price I will not spend even 1 satoshi for my expenses. I understand that some people need extra cash for daily expenses but as much as possible save your Bitcoin as much as possible because this type of investment can be higher than gold.  Grin
Bitcoin is already higher than gold and it's already a huge difference between the price of gold and bitcoin. I don't think that spending bitcoin is a terrible idea because it is natural to see that there are people who are spending some of their bitcoin and even it is normal if we are going to spend it because bitcoin is a source of income and you need to cut some of your profit to enjoy your hard earned money with bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
September 16, 2017, 04:50:26 AM
For me spending Bitcoin is a terrible idea since Bitcoin historically increase its price one hundred percent yearly. Unless Bitcoin does not reach it full price I will not spend even 1 satoshi for my expenses. I understand that some people need extra cash for daily expenses but as much as possible save your Bitcoin as much as possible because this type of investment can be higher than gold.  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
September 16, 2017, 04:00:47 AM
To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

Actually, when I have received bitcoins in my job, I convert them in my local currency and spend it in my daily expenses. But of course I will first give some for my parents to help them in our daily expenses also. Having bitcoins is really helpful for me because I tend to spemd them on my needs and sooner, wants and no longer ask for my parents money for something.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 16, 2017, 03:55:46 AM
its same with me, in my city there are not offline store who accept bitcoin as the payment, so i use my bitcoin to buy some mobile load, pay electricity bill, and withdraw bitcoin into real money(to buy some stuff in offline strore)
in fact in most of the places still the online shops are not available, because in most of the places still people do not have education about bitcoin, and specially in backward countries where most of the people do not well educated and therefore they do not have education about internet and computer, therefore they are not getting benefit from bitcoin. but i think with the passage of time people are now becoming more educated and therefore they now start using computer and internet and therefore bitcoin is now becoming more popular and its use is also increasing from time to time, hopefully very soon bitcoin use will be available in all over the world and in all offline shops also.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
September 16, 2017, 02:20:59 AM
if as long as it can still be stored, I will still save for future investment, unless there is a need to be met, forced to be sold
The op’s post, I don’t see anything making sense in it. Lots of people spend Bitcoin everyday, so it doesn’t make sense to say people should start making use of and spending Bitcoin. You don’t force people to join bitcoin, they will do it by their own choice.
Exactly, but when we invite people that is the action that we are helping them to experience bitcoin and to invest.
They have their own preference and as long as they fully understand bitcoin that is when they will decide on what actions to take further, if they will not believe on bitcoin that it's a good investment then it's not our problem because it's not our loss anyway.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
September 16, 2017, 02:13:28 AM
if as long as it can still be stored, I will still save for future investment, unless there is a need to be met, forced to be sold
The op’s post, I don’t see anything making sense in it. Lots of people spend Bitcoin everyday, so it doesn’t make sense to say people should start making use of and spending Bitcoin. You don’t force people to join bitcoin, they will do it by their own choice.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
September 16, 2017, 12:53:47 AM
In my country, nothing can buy by Bitcoin even something small cause they're not accepted yet, so that's why there is a website that exchange bitcoin into fiat to spend it for some needs daily. So i think bitcoin payment method isn't necessary because they can easily exchange it into fiat in a few minutes to spend.
Still you are lucky than many people who are even unable to avail these services. Sooner or later bitcoins are going to be made legal and then all local retailers will be accepting bitcoins. I don’t think so there is need of getting worried. Just stay patient and be faithful to bitcoins.
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
September 16, 2017, 12:02:50 AM
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 11:02:39 PM
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

actually bitcoin cant use here in our country because here dont already recognize bitcoin in the market. So we better convert it before to spend it.
Activity: 315
Merit: 255
September 14, 2017, 03:08:11 AM
I am not spending my bitcoins at a moment in real world as there are no shops in my area that accepts bitcoins so I am spending them only on trading sites as the usage and acceptance of bitcoins is very limited in real world at a moment.
Although you said like that. However you can try to exchange your Bitcoin to flat first and then spend them to buy anything you want in the shop. Merchant allowed Bitcoin as the payment isn't going to be easy task because it depend of how popular Bitcoin in your city

That's correct and if awareness level of people is not too high then we cannot expect we will be in a position to spend our bitcoins anywhere to buy anything as it will take really long time for bitcoin to get accepted at physical places so the best choice would be to sell it and convert it to your local currency.
Activity: 126
September 14, 2017, 02:56:22 AM
In my country, nothing can buy by Bitcoin even something small cause they're not accepted yet, so that's why there is a website that exchange bitcoin into fiat to spend it for some needs daily. So i think bitcoin payment method isn't necessary because they can easily exchange it into fiat in a few minutes to spend.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
September 13, 2017, 11:33:52 AM
I am not spending my bitcoins at a moment in real world as there are no shops in my area that accepts bitcoins so I am spending them only on trading sites as the usage and acceptance of bitcoins is very limited in real world at a moment.
Although you said like that. However you can try to exchange your Bitcoin to flat first and then spend them to buy anything you want in the shop. Merchant allowed Bitcoin as the payment isn't going to be easy task because it depend of how popular Bitcoin in your city
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 11:31:42 AM
I am forced to spend some bitcoin sometimes because im usually 100% in btc
Activity: 616
September 13, 2017, 11:24:04 AM
its same with me, in my city there are not offline store who accept bitcoin as the payment, so i use my bitcoin to buy some mobile load, pay electricity bill, and withdraw bitcoin into real money(to buy some stuff in offline strore)
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 11:23:11 AM

I want the bitcoin to be acceptable to all countries, it will be easier for everyone to shop the life every day, stay how the bitcoin can get famous ...
Activity: 259
September 13, 2017, 10:48:30 AM
The problem with spending BTC is that next year (or decade) the price you paid would look to you just crazy and you will most certainly regret. BTC will never be a payment solution because of that matter. More like haven of assets, but not a day-to-day usage
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
September 13, 2017, 10:39:45 AM

If you cannot spend them directly then you can sell them and convert them to fiat currency and the better option would be to have bitcoin debit card as it can be easily used at online as well as offline places for buying anything.
If you choose use Bitcoin debit card, why do not sell it to FIAT for keep your money stable lol Grin? Do you know the fluctuation in Bitcoin not useful for purchase daily? And when you use Bitcoin debit, it makes you waste your bitcoin (small fees), not better than FIAT.
Lol, I’ve never bothered about ordering a Bitcoin debit card from my provider. All I do is sell to a trusted exchanger. A Bitcoin debit card is more costly than selling to an exchanger and withdrawing with my own bank card. The only stores you will see accepting Bitcoin in my country are exchanger walk-in centers.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2017, 08:09:29 AM
Bitcoin is not widely used in my country nor even known. There is really not much option rather using bitcoin for online payments. I do use bitcoin daily for buying my Mobile load. Other than that, I have to convert bitcoin to fiat to be able to make use of it for my daily expenses.
we are the same. Because in Philippines there is no thing you can buy through the used of bitcoin. Maybe if the thing that you will going to buy was from your friend who uses bitcoin too so you can pay him/her with bitcoin but other than only mobile load. Every time I need to buy things or staff that I want or I need, I convert it first into fiat and withdraw it any bank that is available. I think it may depend where country you belong because as far as I see there are some country who accept bitcoin as a way of payment.
Activity: 378
September 10, 2017, 07:53:10 AM

If you cannot spend them directly then you can sell them and convert them to fiat currency and the better option would be to have bitcoin debit card as it can be easily used at online as well as offline places for buying anything.
If you choose use Bitcoin debit card, why do not sell it to FIAT for keep your money stable lol Grin? Do you know the fluctuation in Bitcoin not useful for purchase daily? And when you use Bitcoin debit, it makes you waste your bitcoin (small fees), not better than FIAT.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
April 18, 2017, 02:58:28 AM
I used to think that spending Bitcoin will really help the economy of Bitcoin and I am right about it, but the problem lies if we spend a lot, we are wasting our precious satoshi to transaction fees.  Transaction fee is quite high at this moment, so if it is not that important, in my opinion, we should not move our Bitcoin to save huge amount of Bitcoin for the future usage.
yes that can be right, but i think as in most of the places where the facilities of bitcoin to be use it in for shopping are not available in most of the area, so therefore people there save their bitcoin for the price increase and specially when the price of bitcoin is contentiously increasing.
Some people may save but most of the people are not into investing, huge volume of bitcoins that are circulating are coming from
the gambling industry, and this people does not care about the value as they are more concern on how to win.
Pages:
Jump to: