Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending Bitcoins - page 66. (Read 101079 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
December 08, 2016, 11:03:50 PM
There is not much online store accepting bitcoin as it payment in my country. Moreover offline store.
The service like hotels room is just in 2 place that accept bitcoin.
So, how I can spend bitcoin everyday.
Well, it also happened to me, but I only redeem bitcoin I have, then spend the money from the bitcoin exchange. I think, so many ways to use, and spend a bitcoin today. Well, it's been a lot of people who know about bitcoin, so it is very easy to use
A lot but not a major portion of the potential users and that means we are still a small economy, however we should not be worried because of that as though we are small but we are growing and thanks to the open minded people who want to adopt with the new blockchain technology.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
December 08, 2016, 10:20:00 PM
There is not much online store accepting bitcoin as it payment in my country. Moreover offline store.
Well, it also happened to me, but I only redeem bitcoin I have, then spend the money from the bitcoin exchange. I think, so many ways to use, and spend a bitcoin today. Well, it's been a lot of people who know about bitcoin, so it is very easy to use
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
December 08, 2016, 09:55:46 PM
You use the Internet and search, you want a motel room for bitcoins then try Expedia, i think they can offer car hire and other things as well.

A few countries now have bill paying services like here we have living room of Satoshi.

You just have to look, too many people say i can't spend my bitcoins without even looking into the options available. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
December 08, 2016, 09:33:22 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 08, 2016, 09:03:13 PM
To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

I would be interested in paying my daily expenses with bitcoins, but I have not easily found real stores willing to accept bitcoins in my country. Unfortunately a wider adoption of altcoins is still very far in my country, although I have to admit that every day there is an increased number of businesses interested in accepting bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
December 08, 2016, 07:05:17 PM
Actualy i pay all my bills with bitcoin.
I just use the bar code to make the payments in www.paguecombitcoin.com.br (Brasil Service)… but you can find many others.

Smiley

Well Brazil looks like its investing deeply into bitcoin, the last time i remember it had 150 stores accepting bitcoin already, now there is a service allowing to pay bill, i do expect something similiar can be made where i live. But its good to know there are projects being made to help us on the daily basics things, as pay bills.
A little bit jealous to brazil that have a lot of progress in building bitcoin kingdom
While there is a lot of countries struggling because some regulation prevent people to use bitcoin
Brazil keep growing and get a good support from the government
Offline store is really needed to make people not confuse where they have to spend bitcoin.

Wow brazil is cool! I hope it happen to my country too! Well I thing the government banning bitcoin in other countries because of the illegal activities in deep web or online because it is easy to transfer big amount of money and it is fast! But the thing is not all of the users of bitcoins are using the bitcoin in illegal activies but that is not the only solution to prevent that activity. We are using bitcoin in good and support our daily needs
the way brazilian thinking about future economy , about digital money is so brilliant brave
they are moving forward faster than any other bitcoin countries
i just wish the bitcoin adoption could be done evenly around the world as soon as possible, it's pretty important.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
December 08, 2016, 02:54:44 PM
Spending bitcoim in the real world is difficult. As a minor i can't convert it to real money because i have to provide some papers to the exclusive bitcoin wallet company in my country which i don't currently have. I can only spend it online by gambling or buying some digital goods online.

Is it really necessary to use bitcoins to buy those small things that you need everyday (i.e. coffee, fruits, foods)? You still have some fiat in you to buy all of these relatively cheap things. All of the other expensive things can be bought online using bitcoins. If you do know friends that are interested in making money online, then you should definitely recommend doing bitcoins. Teach them for a while and if they needed bitcoins, then they can buy from you. You sell your coins, they get coins to invest somewhere.

It's a win-win situation but you would have to exert a lot of effort to do so. Otherwise, you can always wait for you to reach legal age and then get the required papers right away.
Activity: 308
December 08, 2016, 10:25:31 AM
Spending bitcoim in the real world is difficult. As a minor i can't convert it to real money because i have to provide some papers to the exclusive bitcoin wallet company in my country which i don't currently have. I can only spend it online by gambling or buying some digital goods online.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
December 07, 2016, 11:15:05 PM
im spending my bitcoins when i need to buy something that im gonna use example service im always renting for a service here in forum because ineed their help to pursue my plan on business thats why ineed them and im paying for them in order to be successful you need to invest because theres no business without an investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
December 07, 2016, 09:27:14 PM
I just use the bar code to make the payments in www.paguecombitcoin.com.br (Brasil Service)… but you can find many others.

Smiley

Well Brazil looks like its investing deeply into bitcoin, the last time i remember it had 150 stores accepting bitcoin already, now there is a service allowing to pay bill, i do expect something similiar can be made where i live. But its good to know there are projects being made to help us on the daily basics things, as pay bills.
A little bit jealous to brazil that have a lot of progress in building bitcoin kingdom
While there is a lot of countries struggling because some regulation prevent people to use bitcoin
Offline store is really needed to make people not confuse where they have to spend bitcoin.

Wow brazil is cool! I hope it happen to my country too! Well I thing the government banning bitcoin in other countries because of the illegal activities in deep web or online because it is easy to transfer big amount of money and it is fast! But the thing is not all of the users of bitcoins are using the bitcoin in illegal activies but that is not the only solution to prevent that activity. We are using bitcoin in good and support our daily needs
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
December 07, 2016, 09:17:21 PM

Smiley

legendary
December 07, 2016, 08:56:30 PM
Bitcoin are online currency and we are just used for online shopping and I hope bitcoin are will come in future with physical shape and we will use in local store.
A physical bitcoin to use when out shopping, nope won't happen. If we let that happen then we may just as well hand the whole thing over to the feds and start the merry go round again.
Bitcoin is an online currency and that's where it should stay. Most countries are trying to adapt to a cashless society now anyway but they will want us using credit cards and bank transfers so let's stick it up em and chose to use bitcoin instead.  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
December 07, 2016, 06:44:43 PM

Smiley

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 06, 2016, 02:28:45 PM
Bitcoin are online currency and we are just used for online shopping and I hope bitcoin are will come in future with physical shape and we will use in local store.
Activity: 672
December 06, 2016, 11:58:52 AM
yess we should  spend bitcoins on a daily basis  .not at on the daily basis but on the monthly basis .this is very good for me  becausei will be able to spend my bitcoins on the necessary  things i wanna enjoy my life and because life is one .so enjoy it to  the fullest.

Also because if you just keep it, the value will decrease and the entire economy will be affected with this. There is no benefit for the society if you just keep on holding for your own beneficent.

Its your personal choice if you want to spend your bitcoins or not, it wont effect the bitcoin economy if you hold your coins, because there are already a lot of people in the world spending their bitcoins no matter if you spend yours or not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
December 06, 2016, 11:54:22 AM
I am using the service Purse.io to buy goods at Amazon. That's all.
I remember that I saw movie where was no bank system, there was BTC paid system and all people buy-sell by only one way - they insert their individual flesh-card at terminals. The directors of movie didn't open any details about this Smiley
legendary
December 06, 2016, 04:44:40 AM
Been using bitcoin in my everyday loving. I used my bitcoin everyday to top up my phone. Buying game cards and paying my electricity bill using coins.ph here in the philippines.
I also pay bills with bitcoins but i am in a different country, what company in the Philippines do you use to pay bills with?

I know of one company there Coins.ph that was mentioned in this bitcoin.com news article: https://news.bitcoin.com/philippines-pay-loans-bills-bitcoin/ but it's the only one i know of.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 06, 2016, 01:35:34 AM
Spending bitcoin can be good but its depending on how and what you want to do with it, normally I would say hold the bitcoin and be patient!
It can be good if you are going to spend it into good things too we can do many things with our bitcoin we can spend it through investment sites again or be patient to wait till the price get more higher than the original price rigth now, But for me it's better to keep it nor trade it into other coins to grow it.

I also have same thinking like you, Because i think bitcoin is better to save it now, instead of using it and buying with it, because we have a lot of other ways to buy or sell the things but if we save our bitcoin so in earning wise it is good for us, also now we can use fiat currency on online and buy everything. So why we use bitcoin only for things.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
December 04, 2016, 02:16:54 AM
Spending bitcoin can be good but its depending on how and what you want to do with it, normally I would say hold the bitcoin and be patient!
It can be good if you are going to spend it into good things too we can do many things with our bitcoin we can spend it through investment sites again or be patient to wait till the price get more higher than the original price rigth now, But for me it's better to keep it nor trade it into other coins to grow it.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
December 04, 2016, 01:20:25 AM
To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

Agree, we should spend Bitcoin in daily basis so more people more know with bitcoin payment. But we have same problem in several countries which not many places/merchants to spend your bitcoin directly except through online stores, I think it better if businessman and community create their own business that accepted bitcoin payment, so more places to spend it.
You are right. People around us must be feels usual with bitcoin. At this time the most easy way to buy goods using bitcoin is in online shop. Mass adoption is the key that can make us easier to use bitcoin. Spending bitcoin in regular basis is such as a challenge, becouse only a few offline place that adopt bitcoin as payment option. It will more comfortable to use if we can spending bitcoin in local merchant.
However we have to live with what bitcoin can offer to use in the current times, since the adoption is not that high we can't expect to spend our bitcoins easy. Let's hope that the adoption will continue to increase as what is happening right now, bitcoin will surely be more popular in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: