Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending Bitcoins - page 77. (Read 101079 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
November 06, 2016, 06:51:22 AM
For me spending bitcoins directly is a big problem as in my country there are not many places that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment and whenever I have to spend them I need to convert them to my local currency first but now I have applied for bitcoin debit card so I hope it will work good for me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 06, 2016, 06:37:35 AM
for in my country bitcoin is growing very rapidly. in large urban areas bitcoin already exists in the form atm. although only in major cities in the country and selling bitcoin I can do in any area. and also not difficult to sell bitcoin Roll Eyes

I agree same here in my country bitcoin is growing and increasing its
demands here. And people come to use it eaily day by day. Spending
bitcoin in payment, buy goods in return of bitcoin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
November 06, 2016, 05:20:18 AM
If considered the past year there has being more people who have actually started using the bitcoin to make spending like making bill payment, recharge purchasing their goods which accepts the payment in btc. Infact now even restaurants, coffee shop , gift cards etc are also coming in the category and slowly things are moving and accepting btc as a payment mode.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
November 06, 2016, 03:05:14 AM
for in my country bitcoin is growing very rapidly. in large urban areas bitcoin already exists in the form atm. although only in major cities in the country and selling bitcoin I can do in any area. and also not difficult to sell bitcoin Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
November 05, 2016, 09:34:32 PM
This is a wish.

That someday major gadget stores would accept Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies so that we could do away with very high excise taxes.
I would imagine the cost of gadgets like cameras would be more competitive if BITCOIN is used instead of the current paper exchanges.

Gadgets here cost more than our counterparts overseas.. and when I asked for the reason.. I was told that I belong to a very small market and the demand is lower than our neighboring countries - thus the higher cost.

But if BITCOIN may be used to buy... then perhaps the price would be much much less than what we currently see.

Please include home and office supplies and home appliances in your wish.  Grin I find it also expensive in our area including the delivery fee. If that will change maybe a lot of buyer will just stay in buying appliances here rather than getting overseas.
Once you are in business you are required to comply with the laws of a certain country where you are operating and if you say major stores they do not accept bitcoin easily unless they can make sure that they will not lose on the big price fluctuation, that is their major concern so far aside from tax issues.
But now a days, most of the merchants are protecting themselves from bitcoin price fluctuations by selling off their bitcoins immediately after a business. That must be the right solution for their problems.
Merchants are right now spending bitcoins after their business because they are not indented to make profits by saving it.
Or hiring some experts on bitcoin trading in their business
So instead to protect them from bitcoin volatile price , they might could earn more money  by trade bitcoin inside the real business
I do this method in my small business , so far working well as bitcoin price keep growing .
Most small businesses wouldn't have the spare resources to hire a bitcoin expert, not easy to find one either.
The places that do already accept bitcoin as payment need to start seeing it as a currency, not just something they need to convert.
You don't get it, you can't get away from an excise tax even if you are using a different currency even cryptocurrency if regulated by a country is taxable. A companies earning whether it is cash or not is taxable and payable with fiat. And also I don't think bitcoin can be a practical way for over the counter payments as cashiers needs to wait for the confirmations of the transaction before making the sale valid, maybe door-to-door deliveries are plausible for bitcoin payments.
Bitcoin is not practical for over the counter payment, we have paper money to take care of that unless a certain business would allow a transaction to be valid even with unconfirmed transactions. Let us just no force the issue here as bitcoin is not really for all transactions since it is only limited to a limited type of business.

Whatever people will say, but I am a satisfied user of bitcoin as it gives me more benefits.

I think it is good to have the bitcoin as internaltional trade tool. We can buy VPN or videos with bitcoin.

I think you should spend bitcoin wisely when you're doing gambling you must have discipline on betting at betting sites, you must be able to understand the game strategy, managing your amount to bet must be the very important thing to consider, do not bet big amount directly. You should not bet big amount, what if its not your luck then result is you lose big and thats a disapointmet to you. Thats why i must say descipline will fist take place in spending your bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
November 05, 2016, 09:30:50 PM
Megaupload will bring another way to earn and monetize content as before, and bitcoin will be the currency there. I do spend my bitcoins online in the general, i do pay my developer with bitcoins, something i never thinked would be possible.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
November 05, 2016, 05:19:51 PM
This is a wish.

That someday major gadget stores would accept Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies so that we could do away with very high excise taxes.
I would imagine the cost of gadgets like cameras would be more competitive if BITCOIN is used instead of the current paper exchanges.

Gadgets here cost more than our counterparts overseas.. and when I asked for the reason.. I was told that I belong to a very small market and the demand is lower than our neighboring countries - thus the higher cost.

But if BITCOIN may be used to buy... then perhaps the price would be much much less than what we currently see.

Please include home and office supplies and home appliances in your wish.  Grin I find it also expensive in our area including the delivery fee. If that will change maybe a lot of buyer will just stay in buying appliances here rather than getting overseas.
Once you are in business you are required to comply with the laws of a certain country where you are operating and if you say major stores they do not accept bitcoin easily unless they can make sure that they will not lose on the big price fluctuation, that is their major concern so far aside from tax issues.
But now a days, most of the merchants are protecting themselves from bitcoin price fluctuations by selling off their bitcoins immediately after a business. That must be the right solution for their problems.
Merchants are right now spending bitcoins after their business because they are not indented to make profits by saving it.
So instead to protect them from bitcoin volatile price , they might could earn more money  by trade bitcoin inside the real business
I do this method in my small business , so far working well as bitcoin price keep growing .
Most small businesses wouldn't have the spare resources to hire a bitcoin expert, not easy to find one either.
The places that do already accept bitcoin as payment need to start seeing it as a currency, not just something they need to convert.
You don't get it, you can't get away from an excise tax even if you are using a different currency even cryptocurrency if regulated by a country is taxable. A companies earning whether it is cash or not is taxable and payable with fiat. And also I don't think bitcoin can be a practical way for over the counter payments as cashiers needs to wait for the confirmations of the transaction before making the sale valid, maybe door-to-door deliveries are plausible for bitcoin payments.
Bitcoin is not practical for over the counter payment, we have paper money to take care of that unless a certain business would allow a transaction to be valid even with unconfirmed transactions. Let us just no force the issue here as bitcoin is not really for all transactions since it is only limited to a limited type of business.

Whatever people will say, but I am a satisfied user of bitcoin as it gives me more benefits.

I think it is good to have the bitcoin as internaltional trade tool. We can buy VPN or videos with bitcoin.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
November 04, 2016, 12:30:46 AM
This is a wish.

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
November 03, 2016, 07:59:38 PM
This is a wish.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
November 03, 2016, 07:33:12 PM
This is a wish.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
November 03, 2016, 05:34:23 PM
This is a wish.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 03, 2016, 04:44:09 PM
This is a wish.

And I think that is the right thing to do as merchants are aware that price may fall down dramatically and in that case saving can be risky, so its better to sell them off when price is higher and secure the profits as if price goes down then no one knows when it will again go higher.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
November 03, 2016, 03:15:53 PM
Sometimes I spend my Bitcoins. Basically, I use them to purchase goods on the Internet
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 03, 2016, 02:35:48 PM
This is a wish.

legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
Fully Regulated Crypto Casino
November 03, 2016, 09:26:34 AM
This is a wish.

Please include home and office supplies and home appliances in your wish.  Grin I find it also expensive in our area including the delivery fee. If that will change maybe a lot of buyer will just stay in buying appliances here rather than getting overseas.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1130
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
November 03, 2016, 08:43:36 AM
This is a wish.

Please include home and office supplies and home appliances in your wish.  Grin I find it also expensive in our area including the delivery fee. If that will change maybe a lot of buyer will just stay in buying appliances here rather than getting overseas.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 524
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
November 03, 2016, 07:21:05 AM
I do most of their income directly translate into cryptocurrency. That's why I spend it actively. I have no choice because almost fiat
Spending bitcoin has become my need. Once i earn bitcoins i save them for some days until  it reaches certain amount. I am in for almost 4 to 5 hours daily. I exchange it to fiats once in a month for expenses. Bitcoins are not accepted in my country, so need to be exchanged.
that's ain't spending is it? it's definitely exchanging  while spending bitcoin "directly" is definitely different,even though you can still use a bitcoin debit card and fulfill the needs of your monthly expenses,you're choosing such a boring and complicated way to fulfill your needs unfortunately
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 03, 2016, 06:10:27 AM
This is a wish.

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
November 03, 2016, 05:53:40 AM
I do most of their income directly translate into cryptocurrency. That's why I spend it actively. I have no choice because almost fiat
Spending bitcoin has become my need. Once i earn bitcoins i save them for some days until  it reaches certain amount. I am in for almost 4 to 5 hours daily. I exchange it to fiats once in a month for expenses. Bitcoins are not accepted in my country, so need to be exchanged.
Activity: 756
November 03, 2016, 05:45:32 AM
There is not much merchandisers accepting bitcoin here in my country either. There is a site where I can pay bills using bitcoin here too but to use bitcoin on a daily basis is not yet possible. If grocery stores start accepting bitcoin as payment, then spending will be easier and maybe adoption will be faster.

Same here, not really a lot of option of spending bitcoin itself as there isn't any places accepting it nor there is any local website accepting bitcoin for buying anything, so except recharging my mobile with bitrefill i use bitcoins nowhere, i just convert them when i need money and then spend them as fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: