Pages:
Author

Topic: Spiceminer's Ant Viewer - Online monitoring stats! alerts - Antminer monitoring! - page 5. (Read 21346 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Unfortunetly it stops working after a few refreshes.

Application has stoped and has to be closed.

Tried with different threads and times but always the same.

Huh

does it give a error message when it closes like there was an exception?

maybe there is an error logged in the event viewer?

I might be able to add my 25 ants so veal times to simulate 125
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hey dude, So I setup everything and the App Key, but its not showing on my phone, the app MobileMiner, but its showing on the website... Any help?

EDIT: Got that fixed, now I can't control it from the app.. dafuq?

The SAntViewer author has opted not to support remote control or pool switching for now.

Damn, Wish that was there.. Aw well, support the author until then!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1002
Hey dude, So I setup everything and the App Key, but its not showing on my phone, the app MobileMiner, but its showing on the website... Any help?

The SAntViewer author has opted not to support remote control or pool switching for now.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Unfortunetly it stops working after a few refreshes.

Application has stoped and has to be closed.

Tried with different threads and times but always the same.

Huh
Activity: 144

How many?

I do know the issue and will fix it and upload a new version very soon

175  Roll Eyes

Start to test now the new one now, will get back when I finished
if anyone has a lot of ants test it out for me and see how quick it is. should work with thousands of ants. dont' know anyone who has that many hahaa  Cool
was playing minecraft with my boy and thought of something had to come up and code it.

I have 25 ants and it refreshed them all in 1.5 seconds over wireless. I really don't think it can get any faster than this because its bumping up against the time it takes cgminer to respond. there is some optimization I can do that will result in another increase in performance. maybe i'll do it tomorrow.

1.5 seconds / 25 antminers = 60 milliseconds to refresh and draw each antminer's data into grid

my netbook which is a 1.5atom with 1gig of ram is refreshing 25 over wireless in 2-3seconds

i'll try it over a wired connection tomorrow to see if its any faster. my wireless is pretty hit or miss

back to minecraft

here is new version.

I added performance settings, the app has always been multithreaded but there was no way to control how many ants were queried at once. now you can control how many ants are queried at a time to increase performance.

my dev PC has a 5ghz AMD cpu and a radeon 5970 and I usually do 25 ants at once. you can choose between 1-25 at a time. I should probably increase the max amount, I will if someone requests it.

this new change should make running thousands of ants not a problem. If anyone has 1000 ants please test it lol...

the app will default to 60 seconds refresh interval, and 10 ants at a time.

I also added a "open in browser" option if you right click on a ant in the grid, it'll open the antminer's web interface in a browser.

How many?

I do know the issue and will fix it and upload a new version very soon
I like this app and the online monitoring.

But for me after about 10 refresh it stops counting the hashrate, stops automatic refreshing, and stops submitting data to Mobilminerapp.

The program doesn't crash.

Any ideas why?

Edit:

I have to PC-s for remote access, one with 9 miners works fine, no problem.

The other one with some more miners makes the problem what I wrote.
added new alert asic status,

will alert and attempt to reboot if one or more x are detected, will notify if restarting was successful or not and if Xs were cleared or not.
added custom sorting and grouping to antminer display grid, will probably add another column "group name" as to make it easier to group ants in whatever  type of group you want

added BTC price ticker for shits and giggles

It doesn't scan in my custom IP addresses range.
It displays all my miners as Dead (with of course no details about each miner) while M's AntMonitor working normally at the same time.

Win7 32 bit.

are you using web scraping or the API?

my app uses the API. there is a web scraping option for m's ant monitor.

you don't need to allow privileged access, but it has to have at least access to it via the API.

try to enable the API on one of your monitors and try it again.

--api-network will allow at least minimal api access
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
It doesn't scan in my custom IP addresses range.
It displays all my miners as Dead (with of course no details about each miner) while M's AntMonitor working normally at the same time.

Win7 32 bit.
Query: Can this work with any miner using cgminer or is it Ants only? Specifically interested for miners using the A1 chip.

I haven't tried it, because I only have ants right now. but i'm assuming it will work if the miner can be accessed by an IP.

I honestly do not know how it will respond if you use 127.0.0.1 and you have multiple miners running, it'll probably just pick up the first one.

give it a shot and lemme know how it goes, but keep in mind I don't have any plans to officially support anything but antminers at this time because there are already very good apps out there that target all mining devices. gpus, asic, etc.. etc...
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
Query: Can this work with any miner using cgminer or is it Ants only? Specifically interested for miners using the A1 chip.
added alerts

only two currently "miner down" and "miner over tempature"

will alerts once per miner if the miner goes down, or if the miner is over a configurable temperature.

if the miner comes up, or if the miner goes below that configured temp. the alert will reset, and will go off again. minerdown alert will also alert once when miner comes back up

Activity: 152
Pages:
Jump to: