Pages:
Author

Topic: Spiceminer's Ant Viewer - Online monitoring stats! alerts - Antminer monitoring! - page 7. (Read 21345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Before anyone downloads this, source code needs to be verified as this could do other devious things in the background. [I won't be monitoring this thread so PM me to remove the OTT warning once done]

plz remove this stupid post, the source code is posted and you have no evidence there is anything wrong with the app. this is starting to irritate me

The fact that you were 1) so resistant to posting the source code in the first place, then 2) made up excuses that it was illegal to post the source code, then 3) magically posted the full source code suggests that yes, we should be vigilant. The warning stays permanently.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Before anyone downloads this, source code needs to be verified as this could do other devious things in the background. [I won't be monitoring this thread so PM me to remove the OTT warning once done]

plz remove this stupid post, the source code is posted and you have no evidence there is anything wrong with the app. this is starting to irritate me
Activity: 297
just deployed new version with best share.

i'll fix that bug, maybe later tonight. gotta get my truck and camper trailer ready for some serious camping this weekend  Cool

thanks for checking it out and the bug reports

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktzx7cb2ljnxxge/SAntViewer_v1b.zip?dl=0

Nice one. I'll install it now and let you know if I encounter any other issues.

Enjoy your weekend!

just deployed new version with best share.

i'll fix that bug, maybe later tonight. gotta get my truck and camper trailer ready for some serious camping this weekend  Cool

thanks for checking it out and the bug reports

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktzx7cb2ljnxxge/SAntViewer_v1b.zip?dl=0
Nice one Spiceminer.

Installed on Server 2012 R2 and working fine with my S1s and S3s

It handles an Antminer being offline, no problem.

One thing I miss on the main screen is the Best Share column.
It's handy to see at a glance which miner has got the best shares for p2pool.

Other than that your software is working much better than the other Antminer software that I've been having issues with lately.

Well done!

cool, thanks for checking it out. I don't have any s3s yet. I do have some ordered in the sept 30th batch. still a month away. i'm glad to hear the cgminer API is backwards compatible.

i'll add best share in for you. I didn't know if people thought it was important or not.

im also working on some alerts, its a little more complicated than just displaying some nice data.

Just found there is a problem when I tried to restart one of the S3s.

Got the following error.

Just tried to restart an S1 and got the same error as well.

They do restart though.

Thanks for adding Best Share on an upcoming release. :-)
Nice one Spiceminer.

Other than that your software is working much better than the other Antminer software that I've been having issues with lately.

Well done!

cool, thanks for checking it out. I don't have any s3s yet. I do have some ordered in the sept 30th batch. still a month away. i'm glad to hear the cgminer API is backwards compatible.

i'll add best share in for you. I didn't know if people thought it was important or not.

im also working on some alerts, its a little more complicated than just displaying some nice data.
Nice one Spiceminer.

Well done!

Google Chromes phishing filter pops a warning when I try to download this. Not saying there is anything malicious in it, just letting you know parts of your code are getting confused with malware.

yea it chrome does it all the time. its a bit sensitive about zip & exe files. its not analyzing code, its just warning because of the zip with an exe file in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Kia ora!
Google Chromes phishing filter pops a warning when I try to download this. Not saying there is anything malicious in it, just letting you know parts of your code are getting confused with malware.
added ability to restart miner. requires privileged access.

source posted, only download the app from this thread.
added ability to scan for antminers. its pretty fast. it takes about a minute and a half to scan an ip range if no miners are present. you can always click "done" if you know its already found all the miners you have. entering in the username and password will automatically populate it when the miner is found

run it through a virus scan...
FYI SAntViewer does not require privileged access to run and to view the stats from the miner(s), nothing about the miner can actually be changed unless you allow privileged access to the IP SAntViewer is running on.

advanced features like restarted, anything that modifies cgminer... etc... etc.. require privileged access...

I think he's more concerned with other Malware that may be packed in here like wallet stealer etc.

yea I understand, its a shame to have to worry about it.

if you're game and have Skype i'll walk you through the code and app...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
FYI SAntViewer does not require privileged access to run and to view the stats from the miner(s), nothing about the miner can actually be changed unless you allow privileged access to the IP SAntViewer is running on.

advanced features like restarted, anything that modifies cgminer... etc... etc.. require privileged access...

I think he's more concerned with other Malware that may be packed in here like wallet stealer etc.

It doesn't...  Shocked

you can try it out and let everyone know how it goes, or if you're available tomorrow I'll Skype with you and show you the source code.

I didn't really intend for this to be open source because it uses telerik winforms controls and you need a license to legally use them and also just to even download them...

pm me dogie maybe we can figure out something, I'll think about just releasing the source code as well
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Warning, this program could include devious things including a wallet stealer. Even with the posted source code, it is not verification that the application is and that future updates will be clean. Download and use at your own risk.
Spiceminer's Ant Viewer - Antminer s1, s2, s3 monitoring & stats & pools - online monitor via mobileminer
-------------------------------------

I wrote this app today to monitor antminers specifically S1s using the cgminer API.

this isn't fancy, and its not really meant to be, I might add more features in the future, specifically some alerts. I use this app only to see how my ants are doing, not to interact with them or change how they are setup.

There is a UI to enter in ant miner information, but there is also a text file that is XML that can be edited manually and/or copied from one installation to the next (no id is needed when manually entering ants, one will be assigned if its missing), like you would copy a cgminer.config file.

I wrote this for myself, but if other people want to use it, that would be great.

and yes this app is similar to mdude77's ant monitor and other cgminer monitoring apps, and I mean no offense to him or anyone else.

suggestions, bug reports, etc... are all welcome. thanks  Cool

Features:
btc price ticker
miner monitoring
rebooting, mass rebooting
mobileminer integration - online stats
pool management - deployment to antminers

SAntViewer requires

Your Antminer s1, s2, s3 have api access enabled, and the machine you're running it from is able to connect.
Microsoft.NET v4.5 you can download here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653

DOWNLOAD: SAntViewer.zip v1.1.14

SOURCE (GPLv3): https://github.com/johnnyblissdev/AntViewer

Pages:
Jump to: