Pages:
Author

Topic: SPOETNIK says dash is an ULTRA SCAMMY coin! but now wants to defend it??? why??? - page 3. (Read 2155 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Spoetnik once a viable scam hunter (hating all scams and highlighting their scammy nature for all to see) branded dash a scam above other scams.

AN ULTRA SCAMMY COIN - were his exact words.

spoetnik was so disgusted he called dash an ultra scammy coin.

wow that is pretty nasty and the only negative i have focused on before was that it's a clone of Quark with another algo tacked on to it.
..sad it just looks wore and worse all the time for this ultra scammy coin !

He went on to dispel any and all excuses they tried to make up for the instamine and the slashing of the minting as say these are FACTS not fud as they were claiming.

BUT NOW?Huh

after making a thread asking if anyone would pay for his fud/protection services no less.... guess what??

He can be found on every anti dash thread protecting and diverting attention to other issues and cheerleading dash on??

He now refuses to answer my question

Is dash a scam spoetnik ...Yes or NO??  I have asked him this question 5x now in public and each time he will not answer??

Why would spoetnik have such a change of heart?? Some have speculated he has been given some dash to change his mind on the matter.

Only today I see him lecturing someone else telling them off for protecting a known scam coin? can he be taken seriously any longer if he is actually just shilling for dash?

Pages:
Jump to: