Pages:
Author

Topic: Spondolies SP50 - page 4. (Read 7661 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
September 26, 2015, 03:09:12 AM
Oh, but then it disrupts my master plan to overcome BFL thread and maybe even someday KNC (I wish...)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=76.0;sort=replies;desc

Be careful what you wish for; you're inadvertently implying that you're looking to screw over all your customers, and having the threads grow due to an avalanche of negative sentiment.

Now, if you want to become the top thread with genuine discussion, you're going to need to make things available for us small potatoes; not going to have a lot of discussion about your products when many of us won't have the ability to run an SP50.

RIP home mining.

Welcome our increasingly centralized Bitcoin-mining overlords.

EDIT: And to be clear, the SP20's I've owned were some of the finest miners I've ever used. I'm really bummed about the way things are shaping up in the home mining scene, and will be selling off the rest of my SP20's and S5's next week.

It's not fun anymore, and I can see the writing on the wall.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
September 26, 2015, 03:00:45 AM
any words on some prices for this beast?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
September 25, 2015, 12:30:51 PM
I could be wrong but I don't think Dogie works for bitmain anymore.   He has a known issue with SP, yes we all saw that.   But I don't think bitmain is still paying him ( I could be wrong).
I do not, no.

Bitmain have individual hardware topics for there machines so why not with spondoolies?
See my answer from the previous thread

Quote from: dogie
Because
1) Spondoolies themselves chose to announce in their own thread
2) The thread is controlled by them, not a random person
3) That allows them to control their own information and change it if/when it becomes outdated
4) The link in this OP trolls the email campaign tracking
5) Bitmain has magnitudes more individual customers than Spondoolies. Spondoolies prefers to sell a tonne of product to one guy, Bitmain prefers to sell a product to a tonne of people.
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
September 25, 2015, 12:19:30 PM
in the "official" thread i can speak also about sp20, sp30, sp31, psu's  and whatever... every piece of gear even if not only just a speculation gets a  thread..why not a clear sp50?..just asking

You have touched a good point.Why?

Agreed, Bitmain have individual hardware topics for there machines so why not with spondoolies?

I also agree.
Oh, but then it disrupts my master plan to overcome BFL thread and maybe even someday KNC (I wish...)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=76.0;sort=replies;desc

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 689
Merit: 501
September 25, 2015, 12:13:47 PM
in the "official" thread i can speak also about sp20, sp30, sp31, psu's  and whatever... every piece of gear even if not only just a speculation gets a  thread..why not a clear sp50?..just asking

Agreed, Bitmain have individual hardware topics for there machines so why not with spondoolies?

I also agree.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
September 25, 2015, 11:46:23 AM
Bitmain is paying money for the services for Dogie.However Dogie has been acting like a third party and this was giving confidence to me.Now Doggie is saying Spondoolies should have one topic while there is no rules or restrictions on the subject as much as I know.

Is it because of thim employer-employee status with Bitmain? I hope not.He is one of the most reliable and well known members of this forum.

I could be wrong but I don't think Dogie works for bitmain anymore.   He has a known issue with SP, yes we all saw that.   But I don't think bitmain is still paying him ( I could be wrong).
legendary
Activity: 918
September 25, 2015, 11:40:21 AM
Bitmain is paying money for the services for Dogie.However Dogie has been acting like a third party and this was giving confidence to me.Now Doggie is saying Spondoolies should have one topic while there is no rules or restrictions on the subject as much as I know.

Is it because of thim employer-employee status with Bitmain? I hope not.He is one of the most reliable and well known members of this forum.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Time is the one thing you can't run from
September 25, 2015, 11:01:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 918
September 25, 2015, 10:58:14 AM
in the "official" thread i can speak also about sp20, sp30, sp31, psu's  and whatever... every piece of gear even if not only just a speculation gets a  thread..why not a clear sp50?..just asking

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
September 25, 2015, 10:37:03 AM
in the "official" thread i can speak also about sp20, sp30, sp31, psu's  and whatever... every piece of gear even if not only just a speculation gets a  thread..why not a clear sp50?..just asking
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 25, 2015, 03:34:18 AM
what the hell is that?

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/sp50

how is it possible to get only one?
Pages:
Jump to: