Pages:
Author

Topic: Spondoolies Golan Heights coming this month - page 2. (Read 2457 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
.... keep a look out for their new gear coming soon

strange, but hopefully true Grin

i'm going mostly spondoolies, so i'm in!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Hopefully they'll actually sell that gear to people when it's introduced... granted, I haven't kept up with them much recently, but last I remember they stated they weren't going to produce miners for consumer sales after the SP20.

yeah i heard that too, hopefully they change their mind or that was just a false rumor.. i love the slim U style rack mount style
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Hopefully they'll actually sell that gear to people when it's introduced... granted, I haven't kept up with them much recently, but last I remember they stated they weren't going to produce miners for consumer sales after the SP20.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
yeah i emailed spondoolies inquiring on any old gear they may have had laying around in a heap of parts somewhere but they replied saying they didnt have anything and to keep a look out for their new gear coming soon
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I speculate the new Spondoolies Golan Heights will come out in two weeks.  It will have 7000 GH/s.  It requires 3576 watts to run.  It will be cool with liquid nitrogen.  

So happy to welcome the Golan Heights

Are you trolling?  I am guessing so with liquid nitrogen cool part.    

Can you provide if really speculating or if joke thread?  If joke thread might move out of speculation.

It is doable.  With nitrogen at 5 cents a liter, I can overclock the next generation of the Golan Heights chips.   They don't need liquid nitrogen to cool them, but I will cool them to increase the efficiency.  An injection of a liter of liquid nitrogen to cool down the chips cost me 5 cents over a period of one week.  I would expect my efficiency to increase by 20%.  Spending 5 cents to net $10 is a no brainer.

Here is one article on how to subzero the chip http://www.cnet.com/news/liquid-nitrogen-cooled-haswell-chip-hits-6-5ghz/

Another article http://www.geek.com/chips/raspberry-pi-proven-to-be-stable-when-submerged-in-liquid-nitrogen-1555235/

what chip will it use?

A "secret sauce" chip. 

“Spondoolies-Tech is hard at work developing a third-generation ASIC,” Guy Corem said in an interview with Bitcoin Magazine. “The new ASIC is aiming for a 4X improvement over the efficiency of the second-generation unit.”

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
he must be trolling Smiley))
legendary
Activity: 1456
I speculate the new Spondoolies Golan Heights will come out in two weeks.  It will have 7000 GH/s.  It requires 3576 watts to run.  It will be cool with liquid nitrogen. 

Are you trolling?  I am guessing so with liquid nitrogen cool part.    

Can you provide if really speculating or if joke thread?  If joke thread might move out of speculation.
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
what chip will it use?
I speculate the new Spondoolies Golan Heights will come out in two weeks.  It will have 7000 GH/s.  It requires 3576 watts to run.  It will be cool with liquid nitrogen. 

Pages:
Jump to: