Pages:
Author

Topic: Sportbet.one it's pure scam - page 2. (Read 278 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 26, 2024, 01:23:43 PM
I managed to find a way to put all my history in this betting hunt here, in these images you can see all my bets that I launched while fulfilling and finalizing the bonus rollover.

https://mobidrive.com/sharelink/i/7Enmw7EKLgYBwh3brlGLjh599vCk5sTssMAO5G0g1b69

https://mobidrive.com/sharelink/i/7Enmw7EKLgYBwh3brlGLjh6RB4YhxkYhxqA873KxyKiY

https://mobidrive.com/sharelink/i/7Enmw7EKLgYBwh3brlGLjh6I9lV7pwvmpwwvbrmIOeFV
May 26, 2024, 01:11:11 PM
I will be happy to place attachments here with all my bets placed, but how do I do that? I don't see an option to attach an image in the topic, if you can help, thank you. thanks

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 1061
May 26, 2024, 12:52:17 PM

Hello, unfortunately I am another victim of this damn Sportbet betting house.

Yesterday I registered at this bookmaker, deposited and received a sports bonus, I placed my first bet in favor of Ateltico de Madrid, I won that bet and from then on I placed several bets on the main championships such as Italy, France,... respecting the terms and conditions of the bonus and at the end of the day I reached the end of the rollover with a balance of around €1300.

After that the problems started, right after my last bet, my balance was completely withdrawn, I spoke several times on the live site and they informed me that this was common practice and that they were just checking if everything was ok.

This morning I logged into my account and only saw that they credited me with the exact amount of my deposit and that I was missing around €1100. I went to the live chat several times and the last time I went they informed me that I violated terms and that the bonus balance was canceled for these reasons. I was surprised and insisted that they give me proof of what they accused me of, but they said I should send a message to get more information. I sent a message and so far I haven't received any response Sad

These things are unbelievable, the ease with which a bookmaker steals money from us, accuses us of breaches of terms and does not give us proof of this, on top of that a bookmaker who does not even ask us for identity and residence documents to prove our identity and then do this??

It's unacceptable, I was only in this house for 24 hours and it was enough to be robbed in this aggressive way, the old story that if we lose we are good and esteemed, if we win, they improvise false accusations with the aim of stealing customers' money, this is shameful

If anyone wants, I can send them a list of all my bets and my account statement so they can see it and proof that, at the end of the completed rollover, they will withdraw the bonus at their pleasure. Sad

I have little more to say other than that I was robbed by sportbet.one

I only spent around 24 hours betting on this damn house and it was enough for them to steal around €1100 from me Sad

Your betting history will definitely help.
May 26, 2024, 12:28:15 PM

Hello, unfortunately I am another victim of this damn Sportbet betting house.

Yesterday I registered at this bookmaker, deposited and received a sports bonus, I placed my first bet in favor of Ateltico de Madrid, I won that bet and from then on I placed several bets on the main championships such as Italy, France,... respecting the terms and conditions of the bonus and at the end of the day I reached the end of the rollover with a balance of around €1300.

After that the problems started, right after my last bet, my balance was completely withdrawn, I spoke several times on the live site and they informed me that this was common practice and that they were just checking if everything was ok.

This morning I logged into my account and only saw that they credited me with the exact amount of my deposit and that I was missing around €1100. I went to the live chat several times and the last time I went they informed me that I violated terms and that the bonus balance was canceled for these reasons. I was surprised and insisted that they give me proof of what they accused me of, but they said I should send a message to get more information. I sent a message and so far I haven't received any response Sad

These things are unbelievable, the ease with which a bookmaker steals money from us, accuses us of breaches of terms and does not give us proof of this, on top of that a bookmaker who does not even ask us for identity and residence documents to prove our identity and then do this??

It's unacceptable, I was only in this house for 24 hours and it was enough to be robbed in this aggressive way, the old story that if we lose we are good and esteemed, if we win, they improvise false accusations with the aim of stealing customers' money, this is shameful

If anyone wants, I can send them a list of all my bets and my account statement so they can see it and proof that, at the end of the completed rollover, they will withdraw the bonus at their pleasure. Sad

I have little more to say other than that I was robbed by sportbet.one

I only spent around 24 hours betting on this damn house and it was enough for them to steal around €1100 from me Sad

Pages:
Jump to: