Pages:
Author

Topic: ⊗⊗⊗ SportsBet.io ⊗⊗⊗ - Signature campaign! Earn UP to 0.035 BTC/Week ! - page 12. (Read 18241 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
EDIT: 1 free slot for Sr. Member !

Name: keyscore44
Bitcoin address: 1LjNECKfNTmoLpK8PK4chHHcUXt8rAwmyN
Profile UID: 344250

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Interested in joining

username : absy

BTC address : 1MJRkrNLPFnpNefyhAfe6BPjakcFxDQZWA

profile uid:336412

PLease let me know If I have been accepted or not thank you
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

I would like to join in if i can

Name: Dux2K
Bitcoin address: 12kzwHfj7q5Wt8ucnGCQQxH7EwSzDhrQZ7
Profile UID: 169005
legendary
Activity: 1218
Name:srgkrgkj
Bitcoin address:15qAgZLCDvS7Fi4e7QsxQg2voFwXn4LhNL
Profile UID:346520

Thanks boss Cheesy  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Hi guys, spreadsheet has been updated !  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ym3DqpWI1NrsX_bOvaBfxO-jxKYbO5KpX3OVuZLLus8/edit#gid=0

As you see, 4 person are not elegible for the payment, because they haven't followed some requirements (to post 15 posts at least in gambling section in each week). But, because this was a short week, I've made an exception for everyone, you'll be enrolled also for the next week Smiley

Payment will be made very soon Smiley

am I eligible for the campaign let me know if I am ! and ill edit with enrollment post Cheesy

Yes, welcome to the sportsbet.io campaign ! Please fill the form that I've inserted in the OP with all of your data in way that I can accept you Smiley

Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/b149f171c73be350a01415adb7c5454a74cfc8c6103888251ebc90b8a91802f4

EDIT: 1 free slot for Sr. Member !

Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Till now we should have got the payment. Isn't it??

Edit;- If i do post after this post would they count in today's payment or for next week??

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1218
am I eligible for the campaign let me know if I am ! and ill edit with enrollment post Cheesy
legendary
Reputation first.
Ok guys, spreadsheet has been updated ! Everyone can check about its candidature ! Smiley

Anyway, there aren't free slot for Full Member and Sr.Member right now. I'm only looking for Hero and Legendary Members right now, so, who can apply is the welcome !

If you want to know reason about why I've denied you, please PM me. (Too much of you to reply one by one, so, the most accurative way is to discuss via PM).

Thank you to everyone, tomorrow is the first payment day ! Smiley
legendary
Reputation first.
I'd like to join campaign

Name: mkr
Bitcoin address: 1EhUTAJG19KtXs2za4yizgYmgV542VXfLc
Profile UID: 216331

Accepted !

Thanks, so the first payment will be that next week's friday (13th of May) but the posts will start counting immediately (from today)?

First payment will be in this friday Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
I would like to join in if i can

Name: Dux2K
Bitcoin address: 12kzwHfj7q5Wt8ucnGCQQxH7EwSzDhrQZ7
Profile UID: 169005
legendary
Activity: 1050
i havn't really apply for any signature campaign ever but seem that i keep getting unaccepted can anyone tell me why

Almost 97% of your posts are on Altcoin section which is not accepted by any campaign
Even 40% is a lot. Few campaigns accepts them up to 60% I guess. But not sure because that depends on their judgement and view what they call a quality

yeah im an btc/altcoin trader

Then you should try first improving the quality of your posts by joining low paying campaigns. That's the only option left for you I think

well on the another hand i think altcoins section have people who have money is willing to put somewhere i myself is a big gambler on bustabit/satochidice

and .. mehhh no i won't give it a try
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
i havn't really apply for any signature campaign ever but seem that i keep getting unaccepted can anyone tell me why

Almost 97% of your posts are on Altcoin section which is not accepted by any campaign
Even 40% is a lot. Few campaigns accepts them up to 60% I guess. But not sure because that depends on their judgement and view what they call a quality

Then you should try first improving the quality of your posts by joining low paying campaigns. That's the only option left for you I think
legendary

Almost 1800 post in altcoins section, account looks like you just post to get the activity then you possibly post on another alt, whole ton of 1 liner spam posts. Im sure i could dig deeper and find something but thats what i see at 1st glance

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440

Almost 1800 post in altcoins section, account looks like you just post to get the activity then you possibly post on another alt, whole ton of 1 liner spam posts. Im sure i could dig deeper and find something but thats what i see at 1st glance
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Accepted !

hi, please enroll me for the signature campaign

Name:equator
Bitcoin address:12C3LCwgL5rxJN5zUfNMAGMJsLjUqLkM36
Profile UID:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=530039

sir , my name is not updated in the spreadsheet, even after i got Accepted confirmation from you in PM,

Added !

Thank you very much for adding me.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
If you look carefully in the thread you will find that here only those members are accepted who change their signature, in order to apply to this signature I think you should have to change your signature .
He accepted someone who was still wearing a yobit signature so I think changing signature is the reason. Can I get a response if I am denied?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Why the spreadsheet isn't updated till now.??
Because the campaign Manager is still figuring out how to sign messages for the amount escrowed for the campaign.This is definitely not looking good for the website's promotion.

I've Pmed you yesterday and I've asked you how to sign a message with the new blockchain.info wallet and you said to me that it is impossible to do right now.

Anyway, in the first message I've reported the address where payment will be sent and the reason of why I wasn't able to sign a message.

Thank you to everyone to stay with sportsbet.io !
you can sign a message if you export private key from new blockchain wallet and import it in old blockchain or electrum.
Go to Settings/Addresses in new blockchain wallet. you can se Imported address, in imported addresses you can get private keys of each wallet.
just import the private key to electrum and sign a message..
legendary
Gianluca95 why im not accepted  Embarrassed
legendary
Reputation first.

Accepted !

hi, please enroll me for the signature campaign

Name:equator
Bitcoin address:12C3LCwgL5rxJN5zUfNMAGMJsLjUqLkM36
Profile UID:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=530039

sir , my name is not updated in the spreadsheet, even after i got Accepted confirmation from you in PM,

Added !
Pages:
Jump to: