Pages:
Author

Topic: ⊗⊗⊗ SportsBet.io ⊗⊗⊗ - Signature campaign! Earn UP to 0.035 BTC/Week ! - page 8. (Read 18241 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Why is my application ignored?
Isaw a free slot for sr. Can I join?

Name: Novep
Bitcoin Address: 1MnLGcC6F5RiFFYWQZHpmcMvs8f9gBB5MQ
UID: 520331

Because campaign is full and because your quality post is low.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Why is my application ignored?

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Submitting my application for this campaign.

Name: dothebeats
Bitcoin address: 1BgTacFsVADzaEJUVVMVcFESxK58fGMSzS
Profile UID: 306338

Let me know if I'm accepted or not. Thanks!

accepted.

Thanks for accepting me again in a campaign you manage. Smiley
legendary
Reputation first.

accepted.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Told you GianLuca would pay  Cool

Is Sportsbet.io considering increasing the participant count from 15 to like, 25?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
Im sorry for not posting last week i got some personal issues but all is fine now. I would like to ask if im still enrolled? Thank you
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Didn't receive any payment from you. Are you sure I'm enrolled in this campaign? Huh

I think campaign manager might have missed you to include in their spreadsheet in hurry, that's why you didn't received your payment. Gianluca95 paid according to enrolled users on spreadsheet

I also examined and found no violation of rules. You also well completed the minimum 15 gambling posts within the time frame
Try to pm him to address this issue asap

Sorry for the inconvenient, payment has been made and your name has been added in the spreadsheet !

I received it about 3 hours ago, thanks for the payment. I appreciate your efforts as a campaign manager and I know you're a busy guy. Kudos. Smiley
legendary
Reputation first.
Didn't receive any payment from you. Are you sure I'm enrolled in this campaign? Huh

I think campaign manager might have missed you to include in their spreadsheet in hurry, that's why you didn't received your payment. Gianluca95 paid according to enrolled users on spreadsheet

I also examined and found no violation of rules. You also well completed the minimum 15 gambling posts within the time frame

Sorry for the inconvenient, payment has been made and your name has been added in the spreadsheet !

my name is not in the list so that mean i am not allow to run this camping ..lete me know

Yes, sorry. We're full now.

Activity: 826

my name is not in the list so that mean i am not allow to run this camping ..lete me know
legendary
Reputation first.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

Welcome back, Gianluca95! This time will join this campaign for real.

Name: deadlyunknown
Bitcoin addy: 1NzD4U2iVBwDysuafVFXhURFS55ayJrgsz

I will change my signature and add my avatar once you will accept me in the campaign. Cheers.

Accepted !

According to the spreadsheet you are not in the list you can check it here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ym3DqpWI1NrsX_bOvaBfxO-jxKYbO5KpX3OVuZLLus8/edit#gid=366522746
Before you can ask check the spreadsheet first if you already accepted in this campaign..
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Payment will be made in few minutes, don't worry guys !
I dont know why people are afraid if manager delayed in payment.. the funds is already escrowed. and i think gianluca these days,,
The payment now is on going..

Payment has been made Wink
Received!
Thank you Gianluca95 !
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%

Activity: 826
Name: bapparabi
Bitcoin address: 1BUjeMGjTKFDTFMjbU1toEcAfW89L7Cywo

Profile UID: 543461

i want to apply can you please tell me if am in or not
Activity: 840

Welcome back, Gianluca95! This time will join this campaign for real.

Name: deadlyunknown
Bitcoin addy: 1NzD4U2iVBwDysuafVFXhURFS55ayJrgsz

I will change my signature and add my avatar once you will accept me in the campaign. Cheers.

Accepted !

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Payment received, thanks Gianluca95.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
I dont know why people are afraid if manager delayed in payment.. the funds is already escrowed. and i think gianluca these days,,

Received! Smiley
Activity: 332
Merit: 250

legendary
Reputation first.

Pages:
Jump to: